Elf on DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stewie is God
hey, last holiday season i saw elf twice (yes i am proud of myself). and i really enjoyed it, does anyone know when it comes out on dvd cuz i heard that it would be out next november for the holiday season......and thats a long ass time lol.

Ollie3001
EDIT

Alvarado
Is it a good movie?

xmen fan
hehehe stewie is cool,i like when he says"i come baring a gift,i'll give you a hint,it's in my diper and it's not a toaster!" i loved when he said that,and when he was trying to make his weather devise then he fell off the house!!! that was FUNNY! laughing laughing laughing i peed my pant's almost!

Stewie is God
i liked the movie a lot....and xmen fan....FAMILY GUY IS THE BEST TV SHOW EVER!.....new episodes starting early next year...and yes i am counting down

JKozzy
eek!

shangheid
family guy is defanantly the best!! i like the 1 where peter gets skinny and the christmas 1

gambit88
i havn't seen as many of em as i wish but that would hafta be my fav too

shangheid
heh u only have to see 1 to love it

JKozzy
I think it said it was being released in November 2004-- the ad was in my ROTK DVD, but why wait eleven months to release it on DVD? huh

Dr. Strangelove
DVD File.com has the release date at November 16. I don't understand why they have to wait so long. mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.