Namor vs. Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Allright, This one goes to Namor. He has 80 ton strength when dealing with water and even if bobby froze his molecules Namor might be ok. Namor must be pretty invulnerable because we know what happens to a sub at 1600 feet or whatever the depth is, it crushes like paper.
Namor is my Second fav. hero after Wonderman. Honestly i don't rig these fights with favs. I just think of cool conflicts and heres one that would be interesting.
wacth you think?

Linkalicious
I think in a lake or bed of fresh water....Iceman turns Namor into an ice cube.

In the Ocean...Namor kicks his ass because the salt in the ocean prevents it from freezing.

norrin radd

wolverine8888
ur for getting nomar fast can ice man even hit him

Linkalicious
well i dunno how Namor reacts to different temperatures of water, but most normal heroes would be significantly slower if Iceman were to freeze the water.

Hell who says Iceman needs to go in the water and fight to begin with? Why not make the little ice bridge thingy over the water...and fight him up there where he can freeze him?

wolverine8888
ya but ice men not that good he never been a top x-men and namor fought with hulk right and did ok can ice man fight hulk hell no

norrin radd
thats the old iceman, look at the new one

wolverine8888
I seen the new ice man I still dotn think he a macth for hulk or wolverien or juggy or spiderman

norrin radd

wolverine8888
or namor or venom or carnage or thor but he is much better then he was

wolverine8888
dude I seen him he better but ur over thinking him he took out alpha flights weakest guy when they fought them he not ppower full enough to vs people liek the hulk

norrin radd

wolverine8888
ya nomar almost deffeated the hulk thou I hate namor ice man can't take a guy who can flay very fast can lift 80 tons and is very durable.

norrin radd

wolverine8888
that it he hit namor and alk namor has to do is it him once and he nocked out

wolverine8888
but I get what u were saying

VENOMfan
Iceman can become complete Ice and be shattered and piece himself back together? like T-1000? or Hydroman?

huh didnt know he could do that

Never
Yes.

Well. One version of Iceman can. Not everyone - and I do believe it is the alternate universe Iceman who is now solid, organic ice and cannot revert back to human form.

VENOMfan
So this is like Mv2 or Ultimate Iceman or hope to god not Tsunami Iceman?

but the mainstream Marvel Iceman can?

Still a little difficlut to judge this fight, Namor is far supiror Physically, but Iceman can pretty much freeze everything so he runs out of juice....

I guess its down to wether or not Namor gets a good shot in first.

but Im not familar with Iceman or Namor so Ill wait until I get a better idea of this fight

wolverine8888
if namor hits ice man ocne it over he can lift 80 tons and has given hulk a fight and is a fast flyer

Never
No no Venom, I do not ***think*** the one in Uncanny (not sure where he is now) was. I ***think*** the Ult 616 Iceman (alternate universe) was the one; in addition, I do believe that this is the one many reference as the "Full Potential Iceman."

Will doublecheck, of course.

Maelstrom
If namor got him and drew him underwater to those moutains that emitt heat that melts metal, Iceman would disapate into the ocean water wouldn't he? But i guess its no longer a fair fight now that Iceman can freeze a persons molulcules.
Still if someone were to turn his ice to steam in a dry room like he was imprisoned in in that hell type place recently, then evaporated the steam, Bobby would be beat.

muffin man
ice freezes water so ice man

Mainstream
Iceman at his current strength would beat the Aquaman-like Namor.

K3VIL
Namor is Class 70 when not in water and Class 100 when he's in water.He has great resistance to injuries, superhuman stamina, durability and reflexes also he's an expert aerial combatant, that means he can arrive behind Iceman and knockout him.Namor has more experience and even if sometimes he fight like a mindless Hulk he's a good opponent, for removing the water from Namor's body Bobby needs to be near him, and it's not an instant action, it takes a few time, and Namor's body is sufficient resistant to grants him to hit IM with a punch and knock down him.

norrin radd

ScarletSpider
Iceman at the present, though if it was before his his secondary mutation I might give it to Namor. Though I don't know if Namor could do it to Bobby, but he has used his powers to override other's bioelectric auras and subdue their powers.

K3VIL
Namor could throw him into a truck that transport fuel and melt Bobby or knock him unconscious and then throw him into a high source of heat.

muffin man
I got chills theyre multiplin'
and i'm turnin icy
cos the power your supplin'
froze me
namors song

lightaxe
0_o

radioboy121
Namor gave the whole original X-Men trouble when he had a crush on Scarlet Witch. But the current version Iceman would defeat Namor.

Colossus' brother Mikhail changed Iceman's structure to an entirely new level during the time the Morlocks were going crazy, allowing for adaptation (i.e. his size can grow proportionally) and after the Emma body switch incident, he's even more experienced to the point of freezing a person from within (i.e. Legion) as pointed out from previous post. Emma (and Mikhail) demonstrated that he is capable of changing his form to even a pure liquid or even gaseous form.

The Emma Frost Iceman version would definitely win this fight as well.

muffin man
no you don't get the song
ok then I just won't try again
on this thread

Wonder Man
Remember the choke hold Wonder Man put on Red Hulk.
A fast shot to the neck by Namor before he's dry should allow him to access his absorbtion power and project the full force of is blow to terminate anyone but someone of water would be especially vulnerable.

Sin I AM
Iceman despite a bunch of new feats still is beneath Namor. The guy just isn't a competent fighter in big matches

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Iceman despite a bunch of new feats still is beneath Namor. The guy just isn't a competent fighter in big matches

Is he? He took out the Ampednaut.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Is he? He took out the Ampednaut.

And has struggled with Daken both death seed and regular. Cain is Rhino level ...irrelevant

Putinbot1
And has struggled with Daken both death seed and regular. Cain is Rhino level ...irrelevant Not in Thor 1 he isn't.

StiltmanFTW
And has struggled with Daken both death seed and regular.

Issues / scans?

Don't recall Daken fighting Bobby.

juggernaut74
Iceman wins.

Wonder Man
If Namor condenses his bodies water evaporation he might be able to create a black hole using the absorbtion of his own loss of strength and turning it into something phenomenal. It would draw Iceman into itself and crush him into infinity.
The same way a black hole absorbs all things.
It could help him compete against Xorn or could even allow him access to magic.

juggernaut74
Very possible, and something to consider.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.