Budwiser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rock out loud
This is Dedicated to the Budwiser Frog
BUD.......WISE.......ERRR

the Vee
BUD...

sfighter17
WISE....

the Vee
Err

Mr. Bacon
ERRR

burlyman
wink

Mr. Bacon
err-wise-bud

the Vee
Bud

rock out loud
WISE

the Vee
ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

rock out loud
Dude this could go on 4 ages

BUD

the Vee
I dounbt it
Wise

eleveninches
errr?

Clovie
blink bud?

(i thought it is about german beer laughing out loud )

the Vee
WISE
(in a way it is :lolsmile

Clovie
er?

(i;m not gettin... blink what is is about?)

the Vee
Bud
(well it all started with a commercial...)

Clovie
wise...

(ok,.... comercials r stupid)

rock out loud
the Budwiser comercials rulz
ERRR

(wassssssuuuupp)

the Vee
wise?
(yeah well this was a fun commercial with frogs who said :

eleveninches
buD

Clovie
WIse

the Vee
and
Errr

Clovie
buddddddddddddd

rock out loud
WISE

the Vee
EEER

eleveninches
Budd

the Vee
Wise

silver_tears
btw it's spelled budweiser smart

sfighter17
EERRRRR!!! beer

Gravity Kills
Great thread

forumcrew
any of you actually drink bud? if i have light beer i generaly like bud light or coors although i mainly stick to MGD

Linkalicious
I drink bud! Technically it would be a "non-dark" beer not a light beer.

I don't drink Bud Light because i don't believe in 1/2 assing. I don't drink Coors light because it's basically water. I don't drink Miller Lite because i don't drink crap.

But I do occasionally drink MGD because it's a good beer just like Bud.

ALWAYS A BOTTLE.....NEVER THE CAN!

wuTa
yes thats my beer too...light beer taste aawwful beer

Smiling_Sadly
dude ya it does! i like the less alchole type, well actually i dont no howmuch is in them, but i like pucker, smirnoff(sp), mikes cold hard lemonade, wine coolers,............so on and so on!

Linkalicious
^ Girls drinks. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Smiling_Sadly
hey im just a starter!!! ill get to the real stuff lata! beer i have to warm up to the stuff first! lol u can join if u want to!

Linkalicious
i'm always down for a bit of alchy in my system. Just keep the foo-foo drinks away from me.

I drink beer and hard alcohol because i need that less than plesant taste to remind how drunk i'm getting. Once everything starts tasting like water....then it's time to slow down a bit.

Smiling_Sadly
well, never had that experience bfore, but u no i want somethin that taste good so i will drink more of it. i tried vodka and rum and some kind of cheap beer bfore and that was just gross!!! i also tries bailys but it was kinda bad, so i didnt really like that! embarrasment

the Vee
im with smiling sadly May the drinks be cool and have taste and may the hangovers be none existant

Smiling_Sadly
lol, yes! i dont think ive ever had a hangover......EVER!!!

sfighter17
They have pills for hangovers.

Linkalicious
men created tasty foo foo drinks so that they could get women drunker more easily. Think about it, what practical purpose does Pucker or Mike's Hard Lemonade serve other than to get women overtly drunk.

the Vee
confused the man has a point confused

Gravity Kills
I see no problem

Linkalicious
it's too true. Nothing ruins a night like when a girl has had a sip of beer and then states that she'd rather be sober than drink beer. Inebreation it the mother of all necessecites. (man i suck at spelling)

forumcrew
also not beers.. and they will make you sick more often then a beer will

and if a girl doesnt drink beer shes not cool

Smiling_Sadly
so cuz i dont drink beer, im not cool? but i do drink the other stuff....that should count shouldnt it?

forumcrew
well being your 14 im suprised your drinking at all.. unless your across the pond but i suppose you can still be cool.. i just much prefer the beer drinking girls (its a ton cheaper lol)

Smiling_Sadly
SSSHHHH!!!!!!! dont say my age out loud!!!! j/k i dont care......i dont drink ahole lot but enough.... big grin

LanİeWindu
Bud-----Weis---------------------Er

Smiling_Sadly
BUD

LanİeWindu
Er?

Weis

Rogue Jedi
bud sux. schiner bock!!!

Smiling_Sadly
i havnt had it....i dont like beer remember! angel i drink the good stuff! devil

Rogue Jedi
schiner bock IS the good stuff.

Smiling_Sadly
oh... blink

Rogue Jedi
that and heineken.

Smiling_Sadly
oh.... confused

Rogue Jedi
though i dont drink as much as i used to.

Smiling_Sadly
oh... sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.