Darth Maul's saber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthLith
Hi embarrasment This is my first topic here...hem...Someone can help me?
If I would made Darth maul's light-saber,Were can I find its project? embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment Anyone can help me???????? embarrasment embarrasment smile
thnx

§pearhead
huh...? do you want to make a darth maul lightsaber...? or are you asking something else?

DarthLith
yes... embarrasment

Dexx
give it a search on google...i'm sure you can even find detailed files of how to make one....i did, some time ago...

DarthLith
HO!!!!....and can you give me some informations because I really don't know how were and what i'm searching for?? eek!

Darth Revan
Go to google and type in "how to build a lightsaber". I found a site about it by chance a while ago that looked fairly useful. Once you get the basic materials and stuff together you can make it look like pretty much whatever you want it to.

Brock Lesnar
Im lost, a real lightsaber??

Sesse
Of course! The one that cuts and glows...

Or maybe not... =P

DARK ASSASSIN
oh.... id give my soul to the devil if i could have a REAL lightsabre!

Reborn Again
Don't you need a special crystal for the lightsabre to work properly? Each sabre has one. lol!

Sith Master X
Same here! smile

SMX
cool

mmk323
The Force is with you all!, but you're not jedi's yet. ----- I take it youre talking about sabre probs, theres those really cool $150.00 movie replica'syou can save up for and buy, they look more authentic, no?

DarthLith
Sob I can't find informations on the structure of maul's sabre confused sad erm

Unholly_Cheese
Well theres it un activesmile

Sith Master X
Dang I love that saber! My second favorite one behind Obi-Wan's Episode 3 & 4 lightsaber.

Unholly_Cheese
Which one is that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.