The Village

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

botankus
This movie doesn't look too bad. I wonder if it's going to be The Sixth Sense-ish or Signs-ish, though, because of the director.

You know, where the point is to try to creep out the audience by what they don't see, only imagine.

Zilverz
What you described was psychological horror. I personally do not feel that either one of those films fall into that category.

Darkseed
Who cares man, the lovely Judy Greer love is in it, so i`ll be buying it on dvd, dung or not.

FlappingMangera
I'm an M. Night fan, from the trailer, I think this is going to be pretty good. I'm not sure if it falls under the psychological horror category though.

Either way, going to be scary. eek!

bromanator
i went and saw it and it scared the s*** out of me i jumped 4 times and it has a great twist in it

tabby999
i've only heard that it was shit, and that the director takes themselves WAY to seriously.

Ghetto Goblin
IT IS SO STINKIN' HORRIBLE!

please don't see it, it gives them money for a bad bad bad bad movie.

darkknight
I agree with Ghetto Goblin it's a bad movie!

DenKi
Worst Film Ever, Dont go and watch it, its a total waste of time, The Film has the worst ending ever? FFFS ITS SO CRAP

slayer
It was decent.

scarymvyfanatic
the village was the worst HORROR movie since bambi

J-Sin.VS.Fred-D
Its wasnt so bad, i just wish they made the monsters real, but in a way the way he made the movie so unpredictable made it good in its own way - Imho

scarymvyfanatic
it was surprisingly..... horrrible

deafable
i went and saw it
the best describe i can write is that till the break bell rang
it was boring as hell
but as it getting closer to the end you start to realise how genious the movie is

there thousand of quetions and in the end you realise what its all about

id say 8\10

but i definietly would not catagorized is as an horror movie

maybe a psychological thriller

tabby999
the guy who makes the movie spends all of his time trying way to hard to make it unpredictable, needs to read the way the audience react to movies these days

thegreatrudini
its the biggest pile of shite ive seen for years i fell asleep in the pics lol

guille
When I went to see this film:
At the begining it was quite interesting, it looked quite good..........and the last 20 minutes just makes the whole script become pure shit.

xxOblivionxx
Ok here is the moral of that craptastic movie never trust retarded people cause they will go crazy and try to kill you thats all im saying.

Imperial_Samura
I didn't feel it was too bad, but I was somewhat disappointed, is certainly isn't another Sixth Sense. And the twist I feel was something of a let down, wasting all that well crafted suspense and tension that had been so beautifully built up earlier in the film, it probably would have been better if it had been left to the last 10 or so minutes to be revealed, as where it was simply diffused the whole effect.

botankus
*keeping my distance*

SaTsuJiN
I liked the music alot

raze reborn
it made me want to peel all the skin off my body just to have something else to do .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.