Venom webs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpyCspider
hahahaha ok this is a most random question....but when the writers/artists first depicted black-suit Spidey, Venom, and Carnage, why did they have them shoot webbing from the back of their hands rather than from the under side of the wrist like Spidey's webshooters? Or why not from the fingers? Or from the head, lol....wutever. I'm just saying a symbiote shouldn't have to shoot from a specific point.

Toldya it was random...

And has nothing to do with Spidey movies.

Johnny

VENOMfan
probably becuase its the easiest to deal with, If it came out of there knee it would be awkward for the host to effectivly use.

but your right in one sense, Venom could fire webbing from anywhere of his body if he wanted but Im betting they did it becuase it was the easiest way to go.

btw If I could go with under the wrist or back of the hand Id go with back of the hand

badsymbiote
I always though Venom did that to copy Spider-man, and I figured it would just be easier to swing and cut web that way, but he has often been depicted protruding tendrils from many other areas of the body. I've seen Spidey and even the Scarlet Spider use that to their advantage, forcing Venom to use his tendrils as weapons, thereby exposing Brock's body and making him susceptible to an attack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.