Hilary Duff--NO COMPARING!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azyne
Great, now the first thread's closed. I don't know if this is allowed but I'd like to make another thread. Without comparing. Just talking about her *cough bashing cough* and all that. So I hope I won't get in trouble for this...

Someone was talking about Hilary getting $10 000 per episode for the Lizzie McGuire show, and though that may sound a lotta cash to get your hands on, it's really...not. And I know this comparison is pretty unjust but think about when the Friends got $1 mill each. Yeah, they're adults, and yeah, they're all very famous. Even still, 10 measley thousand doesn't seem like shizat compared to it.

PS. This doesn't count as comparing--I meant other actresses!

Kes
Allowed, as long as it doesnt go into comparing and bashing, member bashing that is. You can bash the actress as much as you want.

Darkseed
why dont you just make a thread for bashing AND a thread for fans only, that way it cuts out all this shit, it`s the only way this will stop.

Kes
No. One thread per celeb. You just have to deal with the fact that this chick is hated by lots of ppl here.

RoguePw25
]

thanks for the go-ahead Kes.
I hate Hillary, I'm sorry to say.

azyne
Why be sorry? Over 50% of the ppl here do too. She is, after all, pterry damn talentless.

azyne
pretty*

lil bitchiness
blink Meh, Im totally indefferent to her. I dont like her songs though.

BackFire
She's hella hot, I would nail the hell out of her untill I died of exhaustion.

eleveninches
/\seconded

RoguePw25
good point. Let me rephrase my statment. I hate Hillary.

punkyhermy
okay,now that another thread is opened and have been officially allowed to bash hil i will.
Let me start by stating that Hillary Duff does not have any ounce of talent in her.I don't understand why did she get casted for "Lizzie Mcguire" but then again, looking at that show it's easy to deduce that Hilary deserved the show.Really, it was such a piece of corny,been there done that,no way near subtlery disney show.It was a dumb show amied at an audience who would buy that kind of stuff.
Above all,I can't believe no one's mentioned this before, Lizzie was a televsion version of Hil Duff was probably like.Time and again, Hil has said that Lizzie is just like herself, proving that she didn't have the tal;ent to play someone whi is not her.Years after the show, all the other cinematic characters that she portrayed are all like the chatracter lizzie.
Thus she has very limited, if any, acting capabilities.
Then comes Hil's so called singing career.My mind cannot grasp the fact that the world has decided to accept her songs and label her a pop star.Pop stars usually are the least talented among perfrmers but with Hil, one wonders, what is Pop-Culture comming to? I can see how some talentless people get it all, which is always due to the fact that they are overly cute and sell millions of copies.Hil isn't even that great even in the looks department.
Then WHY IS SHE SUCH A SUCSSESS?

azyne
One of the many wonders of the world. But looking at her, even the lowest of the low can look at her and go, "Hell, if she's successful, what's stopping me?"

burlyman
Jeeze Louise

RoguePw25
I have no clue. But Hillary's singing just proves that anyone can get a record deal these days.

I have more reasons:
1. She has a dull alto voice
2. Her songs stink
3. She lip sings at concerts, disappointing the fans who PAY to see her!
Puh-leeze, I wouldn't PAY her attention.

4. She's ugly.

azyne
Dude. I could not agree with you more. The highest note she's ever reached is when she goes "Let the RAIN fall down" and dear God, listen to it and try and convince me that's not a robot! It does NOT sound like a human being--it's a mom-freaking computer!

RoguePw25
You are soooo right!!!!!!!!!! She probably had her voice amplified on a computer or something.
Man, I can't stand this girl!

punkyhermy
i dont like duff at all!
but she really makes some 1 yr old babies happy
trust me
i have seen babies stop crying when her songs come on!
hehehe
i know its wierd but true!
she is made for babies!

_Av0nA_
Lol.. well.. it is true~ most people here don't like her songs- count me as one. I guess she should go back to her acting~

azyne
God, save us all, she shouldn't do either!

Dogbert
*enters thread and covers nose*
Good god, the rancid smell of hate makes me sick sick
*walks out*

Ya'll pick at her like she has done something wrong; jeez!

nach01
i dont know hilary, so i cant have a problem with her, but from what i've seen on tv, she doesnt have much talent... the first time my mom ever saw her she was singing some song and my mom was like "jeez, did you hear that robotic voice? her voice is completely animated. she seems like the next brittney spears." (my mom thinks brittney is fake and im not comparing hilary and brittney)

RoguePw25
she's talentless: both acting and singing.

_Av0nA_
at least she's better on her acting than her singing..

Ellen
Hilary duff cute love

http://entimg.msn.com/i/io/ar/0307/hilaryduff_200x250.jpg

RoguePw25
i can't stand her. And did anyone see her in her new movie, the Cinderella one?? I could have just barfed!

ThatGoodGurl
OMG were u feeling suicidal when u went and watched that!

RoguePw25
Oh gosh NO!!! I didn't see it!! I just saw a poster of it in a magazine.

Puh-leeze!!! I wouldn't PAY to see Hillary in a stupid movie. I don't PAY her any attention.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Whoa, ok lets first start off, from where is hilary duff ugly, this girl is gorgeous, I saw her at the la airport and honestly she looked flawless her hair had so much volume her highlights were perfect not to mention her clothes! I didnt meet her or anything though she had like 1000 bodygaurds with her and yeah she may not have that much singing talent but her songs are cute, and she's obviously doing something right if her album went to the billboard charts, not to mention her hit tv show, and all the movies she's made, if she wasnt talanted at all, she wouldnt have such hits.

I saw her at Wango tango, and even though she lip synced she was still really entertaining, especially when she sang with her sister' 'our lips are sealed' it was really cute.

azyne
Ok. There are SO many things wrong with your argument, Claudia. Her hair had volume. Greeeaaat....let's all give a shout for volumizing spray!! Perfect highlights? Those things that hairstyles GIVE you? Oh that. Superficial beauty. Right.

Doing something right to get her on billboards...that would probably be dying her hair blonde and signing up with Disney. Which Disney star ISN'T famous? And once you've got the fame, you've got power, control, anything you want. That's why she was able to make an album, even though she has zero talent.

And anyway, have you SEEN what this world considers talent nowadays? Honestly, how much so-called talent does it take to mutter a bunch of words really quickly to form the hit called "rap", to say a freakin sentence and add really cool music behind it to form the hit called "pop", to croak and have it edited to sound like a smooth flawless voice called "music"...!?!?! True talent these days is scarce, very scarce. People like Amy Lee of Evanescence, whose voice is truly smooth and flawless and can go on forever, like Celine Dion who can hit any note perfectly and not quiver an iota, like Mariah Carey who screams her lungs out and manages to make it blend into the song and sound good. As you can see, Celine and Mariah are long gone, and who knows how long till Evanescence quits...the day that Hilary Duff is praised as the best singer in the entire world...dear God.

yerssot
if we can't compare? what's the fun then sad

azyne
Compare in the Versus thread.

missy_kane
Hilary is AMAZING DON"T YA THINK?? big grin

missy_kane
I Think she's amazing!!!!!!!!And she can sing. I know she lip sinks too but Once i've been to her concert (which i HAD to go to , i didn't wanna) and she wasn't lip sinking then she even addmitted it and same with her band and all it was obvious. She ACTUALLY was great!!!!!!!! big grin and same with her being an actress she IS sooooooooooo talented and she's VERY PRETTY!!!!!!!!!

missy_kane
Any 1 there??

missy_kane
HILARY ROCKS HILARY ROCKS HILARY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

BloomBabyGirl
shes terrible. she cant sing OR act. the only reason pple r goin to see a cinderealla story is chad micheal murry

emeraldIzeJPA<3
se
sucs

PippinTook
Hilary sucks in the singing and acting category. I don't see why people like her. She has less talent than Orlando Bloom. No offense to Orlando fans.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
She can't sing but I luv her!

I love you Hilary! *muah-muah*

liltiggasmootay
she is just another 16 year old Britney Spears who is all inicent now and a virgin but in a few years she will be a ****

*HiLaRyno.1FaN*
UMM NO SHE WONT GO SLUTTY OK BRITNEY WAS A SKANK 2 BEGIN WITH AND SHES GONE EVEN SLUTTIER AND CRAZY EVER SINCE JUSTIN LEFT HER SO SHES BEEN DRIVEN CRAZY FROM HAVING A WEEKNESS IN THE LOVE DEPARTMENT..THAT WONT HAPPEN TO HILARY AARON CARTER BROKE HER HEART AND IT HASNT AFFECTED HER 1 BIT..MATTER OF FACT HE IS BEGGING FOR HER TO GET BACK WITH HIM LIKE A SAD LITTLE LOSER..WHICH HILARY THINKS IS JUST PLAIN PATHETIC, AND SO DO I...HILARY ROCKS & SO IS NOT GONNA GO SLUTTY,,SHE HAS MORE RESPECT FOR HERSELF THAN THAT!!!!

SOO YEAH YOU&BART CAN KISS MY HAIRY YELLOW BUTT! {HOMERZ QUOTE 4YA}.....

BloomBabyGirl
CAN WE STOP WITH THE CAPITAL LETTERS!! everyone is entitled to their opinion and most pple thinkshes just sad. i cant stand how she sings bubble gum pop and tries to dress punk....and...pippin took...id like ta have a word wit u... angel

SummerSunshine
I think shes fab!

fanatos
She is great!!! ;D

liltiggasmootay
yeah i think she sucks and some people are just WAY to obsessed. You act like she is your best friend...meanwhile you dont know her, never met her, and you only know her from how the media displays her.

Sarah15
i dont think she can sing..i think she's a better actress then singer...

liltiggasmootay
i like Lndsay Lohan way better!

Princess Re
NONE TAKEN......but trust me,if you meant it offence....OHHH I WOULD KILL YA! but it's all good,but one thing? orlando has a TON of talent!

BlackHatDefect
I don't respect her.Shes not a good actress at all.In all her rools all she has to do is play the preppie *****,which isn't that hard for her.Iv seen sdome interviews with her..and...AGH....shes just degrating to watch

Princess Re
yeah i knew see wasn't friendly already

liltiggasmootay
whats wrong with being preppy?

PippinTook
It's about the Orlando thing, isn't it? roll eyes (sarcastic) Sorry. That's just my opinion and I know how much you Orli fans love him and everything stick out tongue At least he's not as bad as Hilary Duff or any of the other preppy teen actresses who try to act and fail. And I apologize. Same to you, Princess Re stick out tongue

So many things on so many levels confused Preppy people are extremely scary.....

liltiggasmootay
why are they scary?

liltiggasmootay
i think goth are ****ing freaky

PippinTook
I'm "****ing freaky" and I'm not a goth. Why did you say that? Just cause I don't like preps doesn't mean I'm gothic. Some people think I am just cause I happen to wear black. Goth is when you worship the devil, not when you wear black. I do NOT worship the devil. Gah.

But, yeah, Hilary's a prep with no talent whatsoever, therefore I dislike her.

liltiggasmootay
i never called you goth..... i said goths were freaky i wasnt talking about u.

PippinTook
Well, that was extremely random to just say "goths are ****ing freaky" out of the blue. I was only talking about preps cause we were talking about preps....I'm not sure where the goth thing came in at....

I like your new sig, lil stick out tongue The last one was cool, too.

Black Onyx
im not seeing it

i dont like either of them

PippinTook
Same here, Black Onyx. confused I don't get why anyone would go see A Cinderella Story....It's just another lame movie that someone made just for the money with crappy actors. Gah.

Dogbert
Great sig dude big grin

Hilary is cool; I think some of you guys get a little carried away with her though confused

liltiggasmootay
what are u talking about? its ashton kutcher

Dogbert
Are you talking to me? messed

PippinTook
Yeah, I know who he is. I didn't say I like him. I just said I like your sig.

liltiggasmootay
lol sorry that confused me i forgot we were in the hilary duff thingy stick out tongue

PotterGurl
i love hilary duff !!! her music rocks and she's pretty but i juSt hATE the fact that she lip sings and says that britney spears is her idol and she wants to be just like her........and she was gr8 in lizzie mcguire!

other than that, she's great...i just hope she doesnt turn out to be like britney sad it'll mess up her career! big grin

BlackHatDefect
Ok,goth isn't saten worshiping.Some of my best friends are goth.THey'r just ordinery weirdos in black,not to mention wonderful people.You can't call goths scary without acually knowing a few.The acual def of goth is *someone who sees beauty in the darkness*NOT saten worshippers!

As for being preppie,im not juding the,.They juyst lack individuallity/try to follow the crowd.Otherwise its not preppy.

liltiggasmootay
Thats not judging them??????? sure sounds like it to me. and you know what i think thats what goths are like....they all dress in black and listen to the same music ect and u call them individuals, being goth isnt being yourself.

BlackHatDefect
NO,i mean the whole POINT of preppie is unoriginal/crowd following,otherwise your not preppie,your trendy.

liltiggasmootay
well where i live the preppies arent followers....they rule the school.

BlackHatDefect
Yeh/where i live they rule the schhol and yet no one respects them because they are all clones of echother.

PippinTook
You're absolutely right. I've just always thought of goths as saten worshipers, but the way you explain it, then I guess I am a goth. I wear black (I don't know why...I just like black...) and what you said about the "someone who sees beauty in the darkness," that's quite true about goths. yes Thanks for pointing that out, BlackHatDefect.

And liltiggasmootay, first of all, preps are the followers, not the goths. I mean, if you tried to count how many people you see wearing Abercrombie and Fitch, well, you just couldn't! Everywhere you look, it's another prep wearing Abercrombie clothing. I've never worn any product from that store in my life. Do you know where I shop at? Hot Topic and Goody's. Gah. And preps think they're so cool just because they have tons of money. But what do they do with it? They buy more clothes! I mean, if there's stuff on the clearance rack, that's what I buy. Not some crappy 50 dollar shirt from some expensive store. And I have never seen any goths wearing the same clothes....Sure, they wear black, but we don't go and copy each other's style. For example, if you look in my closet, you'll find T-shirts and jeans. Most of my T-shirts are band shirts or they have some strange sentence on them (don't ask). I have never seen anyone else wearing the same clothes that I do. I would hate to follow the crowd. People who do aren't individuals. If you met me, you'd know how individual I am. I'm not going to explain it for you. And as for goths listening to the same music, how do you know that? How do you know what kind of music we listen to? At least we know music better than preps. All the preps I know listen to rap and pop. Those aren't even music!!! Rap is just words stuck into a song that rhyme. They aren't singing, so what talent do they have? Anyone can rhyme! And pop: those singers hardly ever write their own songs and they always lip sing. What does that tell you? That have have absolutely NO TALENT whatsoever! I happen to like music like rock and occasionally heavy metal (it depends on what band). Those bands actually wrote ALL OF THEIR OWN SONGS and they DON'T lip sing them!!! THAT'S talent. If you have to get someone else to write your songs for you, that's just really sad.

liltiggasmootay
k for one thing i have no clue what thoes stores are....let me guess you live in the states right? well for one thing there is a huge difference there then from Cananda..... cause this is what the goth around here are....dirty people who dress in black that smell all hang out together, they all listen to the same music....which i'm not mocking cause i like heavy metal too...but they all like it. and they cut themselves and have weird pictures in there lockers, and they all do drugs. Actually you know what we dont even really call them goth there more like Wanna-be goth or Trash....cause yes there is a few in the city that are ok...but still some there are the same. But they never get involed in school activities.

The preps here, have nice clothes there clean, yes sometimes you will see someone with the same shirt or something but not very often....and thats only cause we dont got much around here for stores cause its a small town. Some play sports, some don't, some have lots of money, some just are regular people who dress nice, play sports or have parties. They talk to almost everyone, the skaters(which i am), the natives, just the regular people.....Except for the goth and the trash. The preps are the one that get involed in school activities and make our school have awesome team spirt....we get together and make this happen for our school and make it fun.

liltiggasmootay
as for music...preps here listen to almost anything...it depends on the person...and no body judges them for what they listen to, they will range from death metal, country, rap, pop, punk, bluegrass, jaz even....no body really gives a shit about what someone else listens to

Fëanor
hilary duff is overated as a singer and her acting is...you fill in the blanks

Princess Re
i don't like her much...my fav girl actresses are listed below

1.Liv Taylor
2.Jennifer Lopez
3.Kate Beckingsale
4Emma Watson

they are cool!

PotterGurl
mad

dudes, i thought this was a hilary duff forum ...... why is everyone talking about preps and goths?

what does a prep mean anyway?
like if someone is called preppy......what does that mean?

confused I just never knew .....

PippinTook
The way you described the goths you know, I now understand why you have something against them confused Most of my friends are goth, but none of them cut themselves or do drugs or any of that crap. I don't, either. I just think it's really stupid to do any of that. I mean, they think that cutting themselves "releaves the pain" when all it does is create more. As for the drugs, they just ruin your life. I don't see the point in it at all. And the goths I hang around aren't "dirty people" or "trash" and they don't "smell," either. And a lot of people haven't even heard of some of the bands I listen to because they're not all popular and they aren't sell-outs. But just because the goths in your area copy each other, don't think that all goths are like that. Just don't judge gothics by what you've seen, alright? Not all of us are like that.

And actually, I don't hate ALL preps. Just the ones who think they're better than everyone else. I mean, some of my best friends are preps. They accept me for who I am and they don't judge me or any of that crap.

But you know what? I hate fighting with people in this forum. I love KMC and I'd hate to have a grudge against anyone in here. So sorry for saying anything that offended you. You have your opinion and I have mine. Are we okay? confused

So, yeah, PotterGurl's right. This IS a Hilary Duff thread.... So back to Hilary.......................................................

~*~Tassie~*~
She should've just stuck to Lizzie McGuire. no expression

In my view, she's another fake, wanna-be Britney Spears..

liltiggasmootay
yeah were good

PippinTook
Cool.

BloomBabyGirl
hillary duff is so pathetic...everytyme i hear

"let the rain fall down and wash me away"

im like
"let the rain fall down and drown ur wannabee ass"

punkyhermy
SUCKS!

RoguePw25
absoluty. She can't sing worht crap.
And chad is WAY too old for her!

PippinTook
laughing out loud Oh, that's brilliant, BloomBabyGirl!

azyne
He really, really is. Isn't that...illegal? Oh wait, Hilary IS willing. Sheesh, she drools over the guy and claims she doesn't like him!

Yeah, of course I can't stand the girl. She can't act, sing, she can barely talk...I just don't understand why you'd PAY to go see someone A) move their mouths to some words and B) the words are basically being spoken and DEFINITELY not sung. Sung means stretched out, and at least deformed in some sort of way so it's not just talking. That's why I can't stand pop music. Oh and C) the lyrics are...just...sad. Makes me wanna cry. "If the light is off then it isn't on." CONGRATS FOR FIGURING THAT OUT! What an freakin bimbo. She's like Paris Hilton times two. 3 if you count her damn sister.

So if you really REALLY wanna waste however much money concert tickets are, to go see someone mouth words like "If you kill a spider, then it's dead" (that's pretty much what she's trying to say) then waste away...all I can say is, you're a really good waster. sick

BloomBabyGirl
thank u thank u pippinT i am rather brilliant arent i? roll eyes (sarcastic) . butt........we still gotta chattttt devil ooops....i mean angel

PippinTook
laughing out loud "If the light is off then it isn't on" Is that really the lyrics on one of her songs? Wow. That's just...really...sad....laughing Yet hilarious! Hey, look! This light's OFF! That means it isn't on!! Do I get a cookie now?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

stick out tongue Yesh, you are very brilliant. And for being as brilliant as you are, you get a cookie smile Not just ANY cookie! But a chocolate chip and M&M cookie!! *ooooooh! ahhhhhh!*

Princess Re
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Princess Re
ohh i see? i don't get cookie?? err *pouts* sad( so meann

PippinTook
You didn't do anything do deserve a cookie, PR.....confused

Princess Re
sad.....but......emm..........urr......*takes the cookie jar*

BloomBabyGirl
HA HA!! i got a cookie i got a cookie i got a cookie hey hey hey hey...ummm of course u didnt get a cookie PR!! u have to be BRILLINAT and u r sadly a simpleton..... big grin . just jokin. im sure ur special.(ILOVE M n Ms! ur SPEK-TAK-LER!!from tyhe thread u called me double briliant!)

Princess Re
boo hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin ummm....i'll do trinks if ya gimme one!

PippinTook
laughing out loud @ BloomBaby

PR, you must prove your brilliance in order to get a cookie stick out tongue

And I'm the only cookie-giver-outer! Muah! laughing out loud

Princess Re
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sad oh well,igotta go....talk to ya tomorrow

BloomBabyGirl
wow pippin...u own us laughing

RoguePw25
Preach!! Preach the truth!!

Everything you said is SOOOOOOOO true. It is so pathetic that people waste their money, for a NO TALENT show.

Her lyrics make no sense. Just like she does.

BloomBabyGirl
thats tru. who would want rain to fal down on them!

o ya ..i like the rain.

PippinTook
Well, yesh, of course I do! The "spek tak ler bud" owns all!!! shifty laughing

Amen, Rogue stick out tongue

.....Rain's cool...Except when it hits you REALLY hard....then it hurts...confused laughing out loud

BloomBabyGirl
lol..i learned in in science how something about how rain would kill us but i 4got so ill shaddap. ive never been hit "hard" by rain. it likes me . it hits me soft

RoguePw25
why are all the actresses going to singing?/ But she's a better actress than singing.

Her lyrics stink. For one, she lip sings! No one wants to pay to see her move her lips to that dull alto voice! My baby sister can do that! It's not even singing. she's just talking.

Her lyrics make no sense. That one about hte light= pathetic. That's what I call desperate and Hillary is defanitly desperate. NO wonder she can't get a man!

BloomBabyGirl
well she got aaron but he got lindsay who isnt as sad as hillary cuz she can actually sing

PippinTook
Rain doesn't like me....confused

But, ANYway! laughing out loud I really don't think Lindsay can sing all that well, either...But you know, that's just me....

BloomBabyGirl
argh bud ur such a haterblow

RoguePw25
I hate hillary!
1. She's annoying. Always in your face.
2. She can't sing and I'm still debating on her acting.
3. She's ugly.
4. She sings like a robot, or a baby. I haven't decided which yet
5. Her music videos stinkS!
6. She seems like a stuck up brat
7. She's fat- she could stand to loose a couple of pounds
8. She thinks she all that a bag of Family-Size chips when she's nothing more than a Wannabe Brittney.

I can't stand her! 2 plus 2 does NOT equal 5 and Hillary equals nothing to me!

BloomBabyGirl
ouch...weight. is. such. a. touchy.issue

PippinTook
I know roll eyes (sarcastic) I can't help it!

Yeah...that's true about the weight, Bloom...but you have to admit...She COULD lose at least a few pounds...

Alrighties...I must be going now stick out tongue See you people tomorrow!

BloomBabyGirl
no no no ..are u ready! the girl on te right!

http://www.kimswebpage.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/doritos.jpg

PippinTook
*screams and runs for cover* THAT'S SCARY!!!

Kay I'm leaving now. Buh bye! big grin

BloomBabyGirl
buh bye

BloomBabyGirl
now i mtired .*yawn* pse out yall

Evolution
i'll wait till she turns 18 and then i'll find out if she sucks

Darth Revan
Just wait 'til she turns legal... Then we'll see how much "respect for herself" she has.

Well, actually, I shouldn't be so hard on her. Being famous isn't an easy thing, which is why a lot of celebrities get into drugs and sex and shit like that..

PippinTook
True...True...Very true...

BloomBabyGirl
ya but i think shes gonna crush under the strain of being a "legal" celebrity.

azyne
Being famous must be a breeze. I can't stand celebrities because they're always "Oh, I'm under SO much stress" and "Releasing this album is SUCH a relief from all the PRESSURE" and "I just couldn't HANDLE being so rich so I threw out all my dignity in trade for some name-brand cocaine!"...yeah, well, in all honestly, GO DIE. You're rich, you're well known, some people hate ya, but most people love ya, how the hell hard can it possibly be!?!!

The only people I give credit to are those who stay down to earth and actually remember the little people. Take Oprah, for example. Yeah, she spends thousands of dollars on dresses and crap, but she's always donating her money to the poor...ALWAYS. Sigh, if only all those snobby brats could be more generous...

Oh yeah, Hilary? Total ****...at least in the future. Talentless Barbie doll, even though she ain't got the figure. She's the same amount of blonde, I'll give you that much :P

BackFire
She's ****ing hot.

Princess Re
she sucks

PippinTook
Amen, azyne. yes

Bana_Rama1968
ok she is not fat at all if you wanna attack her singing and acting ability, fine but whats her weight got to do with anything?!?..and i don't see whats so bad about her! she actually isn't a bad singer and she does have some talent if she didn't have alittle talent..then Directors wouldn't be putting her in their movies and they wouldn't put her songs on the radio and stuff..i myself don't think she is the best singer or actress but i respect her alot of you are just jealous because shes famous and is very pretty.

BloomBabyGirl
hey! i said wight was touchy! im not one of ..them shifty..but shes a talentless hick smile and yes shes is famous but as far as pretty goes she looks like a ditzy barbie cheeleader get boob implants and kiss lindsay lohan at some awards show pretty. as in not

SpiderGurl
Hilary seems like a nice girl.

VodkaFrenzy
She's great if your a 16 year old.

BloomBabyGirl
she makes us other 16 year olds look bad like all we are are talentless girlz whoo talk to themsleves in their head (lizzi mguire)

RoguePw25
Preach the truth!! She is talentless. Can't sing, can act a little but Lizzie McGuire wasn't doing it for her. So glad tha's over.

BloomBabyGirl
laughing out loud

SpiderGurl
Um, I don't think Hilary is a ****. Her clothes aren't that revealing.. I think you're just thinking she's a **** because she's blonde. She doesn't look like barbie either.. barbie has a huge rack and this girl doesnt.

BloomBabyGirl
well neither did briney when she first started and whealel....look at her now smile

SpiderGurl
Well Hilary and Britney are two separate people. Heck, Britney isn't even a true blonde, she's brunette. So you can't go thinking all blondes are going to turn slutty one day.

BloomBabyGirl
oh i dont think that. but llook at all the so called "cute girls" from back in the day and look at the m now adn youll see wheres i going

PippinTook
Who said we think she's slutty just cause she's blonde? confused No one as far as I can tell....You're just making up crap to start another arguement, SpiderGurl....Back off. You wouldn't wanna mess with me and BBG laughing out loud That rhymed stick out tongue

You just watch. You say that Hilary will never be a ****, but you just watch during the next few years...You'll see....You'll all see shifty

FBfan777
Hilary Duff is so pathetic. The only reason she has sold so much music is because these little 10 year olds are buying her CD. Her voice is awful fake and her acting skills...don't even get me started. Its like she OVER acts, its so annoying. If you watch her in Lizzie McGuire and all her other movies her acting style is exactly the same. she hasn't a bit of talent in her entire body. "You always dress in yellow when you want to dress in gold" What the hell is she talking about!?

FBfan777
i agree with you ppl! Hilary didn't even deserve the 10,000 dollars ANYONE can act better than her

BloomBabyGirl
who lied to her and told her she could sing/act?

BloomBabyGirl
no no no...10 year olds dont buy her misic. theyre moms do cuz they think hillary abouut as immature as them

chadorlichics
she really sux i dont care wat ne1 elsesays. she cant sing she cant act. i dont think she could even act like she works at mcdonalds. shes a dumb preppy snot!!!!!!!!!!!! mad smokin' Happy Dance ok im good now just had 2 get that out. Happy Dance Happy Dance

chadorlichics
we just plain hate her.

~*Angel_Wingz*~
true im only going to see cinderella story for chad michael murray but i still dont hate hilary she can sing she can act...shes not brill at it but hate is a bit stong!

ClaraG
she's very pretty but that's about the end to her talent

BloomBabyGirl
if CMM wasnt in cinderrella story it wouldve sucked. well it kinda did then u saw chad and melted so it was an ok movie. she cant sing or act and trys to be punk and fails miserebly

PippinTook
I don't even like Chad Michael Murray...confused Him and Hilary together equals a really sucky movie...to me, at least stick out tongue

BloomBabyGirl
^but...hes..so..hot naughty

azyne
Oh you poor thing. Don't you know that that's just her trying to be smart? Her real lyrics, the ones that portray her IQ perfectly, are "If the light is off, then it isn't on..." &lt;--Really? I've always thought there was a middle option.

Lol Bloom, right on...the guy is...like...sizzle! smokin' ^.^ I think CMM acts really well. He's kind of a crybaby on OTH but still at least pretty convincing, which is totally opposite of Hilary's case. Although, judging from commercials, she seems to have gotten a TAD better in Cinderella. But her favourite word is still "Unh!" You know, that INCREDIBLY annoying noise she always makes in Lizzie McGuire, when she's been insulted or something....Grr! I hate that! sick

Punkyhermy
Hilary has what it takes to impress lil kids.Besides, her music I don't think it's SUPPOSED to please us anyway!

*Georgina_A*
I really don't like her no expression she annoys me a lot erm

BloomBabyGirl
babe she annoys evry1

*Georgina_A*
^^ lol good point stick out tongue

PippinTook
laughing out loud Again with the "If the light is off, then it isn't on" thing! laughing I love that! Could it BE more obvious, though? I mean, if it's not off...what is it besides on? confused

I agree with you on the "Unh!" thing she does...I can't stand that! sick It's so annoying! Plus the fact that she says it every other word doesn't exactly make it any better. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nach
yea i despise her too... and i also despise that 25 or something year old she's supposedly going out w/. Yea, CMM is cute. I agree that she has no talent. She doesnt have any high notes in her songs at all. I also have seen her on Lizzie McGuire cuz of my lil sis, and i saw her favorite eppisode where she is like 14 years old in it and she's trying to get her first bra. Her acting in it totally sucked.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>