Stellaaaaa! Hey I Am New Here And Looking For Some Answers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Daiseyed
Hey Y'all I am so new to this site and wasn't sure how to intro myself. My name is Ashley and I hail from Canada and I am twenty years old. I actually stumbled onto this site because I was looking for the title of a movie I saw when I was a kid. The movie was about a young man that was recruited into the army and when he got there he learned how to meditate to avoid the pain while training. After some time he teaches the other recruits to do the same. Of course there is the angered Sergent but that is all I can remember except when he is in the meditaion state it is all most like he is tripping on something. I think the movie I think was made in the late sixties or early seventies if anyone has any idea of what this might be pm me. Thanks a bunch glad to be here! PEACE

clispin
HELLO ASHLEY! that is your name aint it? i dunno! sorry but i would forget my own name if it wasnt written on my head!

Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile
You might ask your question again in the Movies section though.

rusky
Heya...have phun here.. dunno that movie...do what Storm said, u'r bound to find out... smile

HockeyHorror
sup and welcome

poshtotty1987
:dance welcome!! :dance

poshtotty1987
ne1 name a song!! a gd 1 tho!!

VenomVA
welcome smile

Orlando Bloom03
Welcome...
If you have any questions you can
email me or send me a private message!!!

Fire
enjoy your stay

§pearhead
sup, make yourself at home cool hope to see you around. no dont know what the movie is though.

Kaleanae
Hi, welcome to KMC

NyC-gUrL
welcome ashley big grin

BOPRecruit 16
sup ashley! welcome to kmc and i hope you find out what movie that is. ^.^ sodapop allerdyce

DeNiro
Wazz up welcome and have fun

I_luvAnime_girl
erm i'm new and i don't know how to do any of this confused

I_luvAnime_girl
like noone's here to guide me or anything

I_luvAnime_girl
nvm i'll ask someone else

Corran
Welcome Ashley, hope you find what you are looking for.

yerssot
stellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
stellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Can't you hear me yelling?
Stella!
Stellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

-quote from the simpsons episode: A Streetcar Named Marge

Clovie
there is lot of ppl happy to guide you through this all.
you just need to find them no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.