The best among the Weapon X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
I don't know the complete list of the products of weapon x, but i do know these are the guys usually imbued with adamantium and healing factor. guys like wolverine and sabertooth. so who do you guys think is the best among them and why?

my money is on cyber... basically coz he's the only one with adamantium skin, he's got poison added to his arsenal, wolverine is totally afraid of him, and he's a bloodthirsty crazy sadist.

eleveninches
Logan
Creed
Wraith
Maverick
Kane
Cyber
Any more??

Irish Wolverine
^Deadpool

eleveninches
Yeah. And then there' all of the weapon x agents featured in the comic book series of the same name.
(chamber, etc...)

eleveninches
And, there are the other weapon plus programmes, (weapon 0 to weapon XV)
Weapon 1 was Captain America
Weapon X was Logan/Creed/Wraith/Maverick etc
Weapon XII was Huntsman
Weapon XIII was fantomex (with EVA)
Weapon XV was Ultimation

Alex-Neo
any one got some pictures of these guys?

Maelstrom
So is Logan looking for Weapon -, a wepon x generator

wolverine8888
wolverine beat cyber with out his adamantium in him and the reason cyber was killed was to give wolverine the adamantium. SO I say wolverine then the girl wolverine(I don't know her name) then cyber then ccreed then dead pool

VENOMfan
are you talking about Lady Deathstrike? when you say "girl Wolverine"

wolverine8888
no I talken about the new marvel knights wolverine in the comic they havent given the girls name yet but she kicked saber tooth ass in seconds

VENOMfan
meh

I wouldnt be tossing her name in yet, she is probably a bit player, Kinda like Sin Eater.

she may be badass but she probably is there only to help Wolverine do somthing and move the story along. if she shows up week after week or pops up in X-men or somthing then Id say she counts.

wolverine8888
ya that true she shouldent count till she show up a bunch of times in x-men comics. she brobly just end being that one time person in wolverine comic like u said

eleveninches
and of course, there is X-23

Darth Jello
captain america
nuke
wolverine
sabretooth
slayback
garrison kane
silver fox
maverick
mastadon
kestrel
deadpool
fantomex
ultimation
huntsman
sauron
mesmero
Marrow
Aurora
wild child
chamber
the stepford cuckoos

unknown-Cyber

unofficially enhanced using weapon plus' methods: Bullseye.

ragesRemorse
isnt omega red apart of the russian weapon x program? I know he has adamantium tenticles and is also one of wolverines toughest foes. Cyber is a bi-tch. When wolverine has his adamantium claws, he always whoops on cyber, Cyber only got the best of wolverine when he had only bone claws, and wolverine shattered his claws on his skin

eleveninches
Omega's tenticles arn't adamantium. I think the material is called carbanidium or some thing similar.

Darth Jello
carbonadium is essentially a secret form of adamantium that's just as strong but plyable and more light weight.
omega and epsilon red are both from a counter-weapon plus russian program, no one has any idea where cyber came from, i'm guessing he was some weapon x prototype or could eve be from weapon IX. deathstryke was enhanced by spiral, and bullseye was enhanced by darkwind, the guy that invented adamantium bonding whose research was stolen by weapon x.
red skull was the nazi response to Weapon I. the best of weapon plus (so far) would be Ultimation.

and for the record, wolverine has always been scared shitless of cyber, with cyber winning most of their battles. in fact, the first time they fought (unless you consider the theory that cyber is dog) cyber tore out wolverine's eye.

Wynndar
yes i agree about wolverine being scared of cyber...can anyone give me the rundown about ultimation?

eleveninches
ultimation was weapon XV (featured in Assault on weapon plus). He was the super sentinal that was onboard the weapon plus station, taking direct orders from sublime (the villain from here comes tommorrow).
He was fought by Wolverine, cyclops and fantomex. fantomex and cyke escaped, but logan remained and blew up the station with himself and ultimation on it.

Irish Wolverine
Who thinks that? I thought it was pretty clear he was Sabretooth

eleveninches
When I first read origin, I thoought that dog logan was sabertooth, and that he got his powers similar to Wolverine's sue to sinister, or weapon plus obtaining a piece of wolvie's DNA.

Irish Wolverine
His powers are similiar to Wolverine's because they have the same father. It's insinuated that Mr. Logan had an affair with Wolverine's mom. Dog still had the scar from Wolverine's claws when he confronted him because maybe his powers hadn't come out yet.

Darth Jello
look at the stance, the fear, the fighting style, the posture, Sabretooth's origin is already established....Dog, is most definately cyber.

Wynndar
what exactly is sabretooth's origin...i thought he was older than wolvie....

norrin radd
after reading the origin, i think sabretooth is wolverine older brother.

VENOMfan
I was wondering what Sabretooth's origin was as well. anybody know?

Wynndar
I think it sposed to be a secret still...i dont think Origin had any concrete evidence wolvie and sabertooth r related

eleveninches
Sabertooths origin has been documented (although it could be just false memories implanted by weapon plus). He was abused by his father, and made to feel worthless and like an animal.

Darth Jello
and he was born at least 200 years before logan in an amish town. SHIELD confirmed way back during the mutant massacre that sabretooth has no relation to wolvie whatsoever. blood tests don't lie. also note the way that dog tracked logan. cyber is the only mutant i know other than caliban that tracks mutant brain waves.

norrin radd

Wynndar
hmmm...good point...kinda spooky

Irish Wolverine
I don't think that's in reference to Sabretooth. Wolverine had an older brother who died, he probably had similiar powers to Wolverine, and was killed after he clawed his mother.

eleveninches
So maybe Cyber was Dog logan, and Sabertooth was logan's older brother (the one who was not actuallly shown in origin)

Irish Wolverine
Well the one not shown in Origin wasn't shown because he's was dead. But maybe he wasn't really dead, you never know in comics.

What issue did they say Sabretooth's origin was in an Amish town?

eleveninches
In the comics, is X-23 a clone of Wolverine, or was that just something that only happened in evo. I know that she appeared as a character in NYX a few months back.

Darth Jello
ok, what part of blood test don't you understand? sabretooth has no relation to wolverine whatsoever!!!

Castor
My favortie is Maverick.

He isnt the best fighter. But he is the smartest. And hes the best strategist. He's a military mind. His technological expertise is comparable to Forge. He can absorb energy (like bishop).

He's just cool. He isnt too powerful, but he still can throw down. Solid Char IMHO.

eleveninches
I heard of him often enough, but havn't seen him appear in any comics before. What was his last comic appearence??

Darth Jello
maverick is now agent zero of weapon x, he recently shot and killed a maverick imposter, no one knows what the hell he's doing with them anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.