Veruca Salt, Harvey Danger, and other dead 90's bands

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Curl_Up&Dye
Has anyone noticed the high death rate of 90's alternative bands.

Whatever happened to...

Harvey Danger
Veruca Salt
Save Ferris
Letters to Cleo
Sum 41
Silverchair
Our Lady Peace

now for some nostalgia...

can anyone else think of anymore good lost 90's alt bands?

rolling on floor laughing

periera
Sum 41 wasn't really a 90's alternative band, since I think most people heard of them in 2000 and they're pop punk. They're still around, they just put out a new record last year.

Silverchair, as far as I know of, is dead. I think they got dropped from their label a couple of years ago, their last album kind of sucked. The singer married Natalie Imbruglia either late last year or early this year, not sure which one.

Have no idea about the others though...Harvey Danger was more of a one hit wonder, wasn't he?

Here are a couple:

Ugly Kid Joe (I used to love them!!)
Soul Asylum
Better Than Ezra
Sponge

Doohass
I have some also..
Candlebox
Stabbing Westward
Superdrag (one hit wonder)

Thats all I can think of thats not on the list.

Curl_Up&Dye
Gin Blossoms, Vertical Horizon

Ikobe
Jesus Jones, Pulp, Catatonia, whoever the hell did that 'baby I'm ready to go' song... Britpop went out when... Britney Spears happened. ):

ElectricBugaloo
Spin Doctors were awesome

i think i heard something baout harvey danger recently...or was that barenaked ladies...i get them mixed up

scabby mcgee
Harvey Danger just got back together like 2 weeks ago (most of the original line up).

Kaleanae
Yeah, Spin Doctors
Hottie and the Blowfish
Stone Temple Pilots...
Mudhoney

SeptemberRain
Butt Hole Surfers

SeptemberRain
Presidents of the United States of America, they totally kicked ass

scabby mcgee
The Presidents are still alive and kicking. Every once in awhile they pop up for a show or two.

SeptemberRain
do they? awesome

SeptemberRain
The Smashing Pumpkins broke up, which was very sad. But Billy is going solo now

starshine
He is? eek!

SeptemberRain
yes

starshine
Cool eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.