What do you fear the most...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fëanor

dave123
all, i guess

Clovie
voted all.

but i'll never be old.
i won't live so long.

Df02
not gonna live that long, i cant imagen myself being that old.. at all

*Georgina_A*
I chose all of the above...

WindDancer
Neither of the above. The only one I could possibly fear is Alzheimers disease. Forgetting your love ones or even the things you like is tough. sad

Smiling_Sadly
all of them, they are all kinda scary! no expression

Gravity Kills
I say bring them all on

the Vee
I dont want to get old!

Gravity Kills
It happens. I wish I could stop time. but i can't. So I just wait to see what happens next. Good or Bad

drunk_nazgul
This Elf never gets old!

Bespin Bart
All of the above!

You forgot to list lack of teeth, too. big grin

drunk_nazgul
Yeah, it would be just gross to have someone chew my food before me!

wuTa
none of the above

slashwristbarbi
Going senile. Theres a history of it in our family.

tigida_tigida
or all of the above

Scotty
whats senile?

Clovie
getting older and older in the bad way

the lost boys
none of the above scare me. what i fear most would be for my husband to die and i would be lonely

tigida_tigida
sounds reasonable

Discos
I don't want to get old either, the fact that I would be fraile and pathetic, i want to die fairly young, round about my 50's want be not bad

Korri
The dreaded Bentleys messed

wuTa
how can u fear somethin u have no control of....theres no guarentee that anyone is gonna make it to that age....i dont think i will...and if u do make it to that age theres no gurantee that anyof that is gonna happen

Kosta
Why do you think you wont live long enough to get old?

wuTa
i dont know....ever since i was little i never thought i would make it past the age of 24...i've already had some close calls my luck aint gonna last for ever

Devalion
All of them, coz I've seen it on other people. And its horrible.

JediHDM
i woulda said going senile, because my brain is the one thing i got going for me, but thinking, i would have to say, dieing and leaving my wife alone...i would hate to think of her trying to make it on her own...seeing as how men die earlier than women, a lot earlier, in my family, that is something that is possible...

Korri
No Bentleys sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.