Did all the Mods fall off the face of the earth?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Linkalicious
I'm just wondering because I've seen some crap threads put up in the GDF...and I would never expect such a thing from our mods.

Please tell me you're all safe and not dead...or worst yet, getting stoned in the pad without me

dave123
why not ask this in the GDF and see how many mods reply to it stick out tongue

Linkalicious
well because it's kinda not "worthy" of the GDF...atleast in my opinion. That and i don't feel like making another thread....my heads getting dizzy

Storm
*Crawls underneath a ton of replies in the First Annual Tig Party to come and read this.*

dave123
eek! storm the global.... with no opinion at all stick out tongue

Linkalicious
I knew Storm was here. She needs global modly because she's globally godly! smokin'

Storm
schmoll

Well, the purpose of the GDF is to cover the more sensible threads... and threads of which the creator wants them to stay on topic which is impossible in the OTF.

badkittykitty
yes

Linkalicious
oh my! Her highness BKK herself is here...now this thread is pointless as all hell.

badkittykitty
laughing out loud because you know I wouldn't be getting stoned in the pad without you wink

Linkalicious
awwww...love

So thoughtful happy

Gravity Kills
I guess they found a life outside KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.