Colossus Vs. Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sonofasaiyan
Well just another fictional battle post. I think Colossus would destroy Iron Man. What about you?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/user_sigs/customsig_30922_uR.gif

RiverX-girl
COLOSSUS RULES ALL!!! laughing out loud eek! laughing out loud Well except me, because I rule him! big grin

sonofasaiyan
RiverX-girl, I guess you didn't vote.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/user_sigs/customsig_30922_uR.gif

tkitna
If Iron Man really wanted to win, he would. Pretty simple. Its a distance game. Iron Man flys, Colossus does not. Iron Man could tag him all day long and there wouldnt be much that Colossus could do except flee. If we're talking about a fist to fist battle on the ground,,,,,its still close. Iron Man possesses class 100 strength with the armor and I know Colossus was tweaked and became even stronger than before, but i'd probably go with Colossus in this type of battle. Iron Mans armor is formiddable, but Starks brain would be bouncing a good bit in his skull from the constant punishment. Iron Man would fall eventually.

gambit88
well really this is kinda one sided since this is the xmen forum but it would be very very very close i don't know but it could depend on where they were fighting and what the conditions were so i'm going to say iron man mainly because he has so many weapons and he can fly and is just as strong as collosus in his armor and just as impregnable so i'm gonna give it to iron man and mainly cuz he can fly i mean he's just as strong and twice as fast

Maelstrom
I agree with the flight advantage but don't think he could generate sufficant force to take him out from the air. He'd end up going toe to toe and would overpower Colossus for a while. Iron-man is 100 class at least when his armor is shinny. Eventually Colossus would turn the tide.
Still I voted for Stark on the grounds that his armor more than likely has the abiltiy to generate a sound assult similar to the kind Nimrod used against the Juggernaut, almost killing Cain. These Guys have no defense against sound assults.

nightcrawler90
Colossus would crush iron man easily

Abbita
whos iron man.....confused

Mana4X2
Colossus, even though I don't know much about Iron Man.

who?-kid
Iron Man wins. The strength-difference (if any) isn't that big, but a flying Iron Man can shoot laserbeams and bombs all day at Colossus from a safe distance. What's Colossus gonna do ?

Iron Man is smarter too, by the way.

Mana4X2
Okay then. Maybe I was wrong. Mmmmmm...... roll eyes (sarcastic) messed

SamWiseGambit
NO ONE WINS BECAUSE GAMBIT COMES IN AND KICKS THE S*** OUTTA BOTH OF EM rock

who?-kid
Gambit ? Isn't that the "look at my cool red eyes" overrated X-Man ?

Maybe, if he asks it politely, Colossus or Iron Man will not kill Gambit. Only humiliate him a bit stick out tongue.

Shadow_King
iron man.

moshtitan
Iron Man would own Collosus.

iceman19921028
iron man

ScarletSpider
Iron Man. Offensive and defensive weaponry out the armored wazoo.

Corsie
Iron Man would definitely beat Collosus.

lexander
im a men but i git peiroids, is taht normald?

manjaro
sooooooo i take it no one saw Colossus pummel the crap out IM in Ult. Xmen? hmm.......i say Colossus

Lord Ryugen
Nope never seen it and can't quite comprehend it either. IM should be able to take colossus down just by flying around him and tagging him with lasers and smart bombs. Course if the suit runs outa gas he's screwed but I'll say IM after a halfhour barrage of long range weapons on Colossus.

Sai1
I'n not that hardcore in the comic thing so forgive my ignorace but from what I've seen, would Iron Man's weapons really phase Colossus? Didnt this guy take a Nuclear missle hit from Hawk Eye or somthing? I would have assumed IM's weapons might make him flinch or somthing but thats about it.

Sai1
And now that I think about it, didn't Colossus take out both Iron Man and Thor together in fight before?

Paola
I don't know
discuss it in "Best match-ups for battles" thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t25462.html

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.