skateboarding

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demon_hunter_x
i love skateboarding i just started so i can only do an ollie shove it pop shove but im getting really close to 360 shove its

i only have a walmart board sad

yerssot
there's one in sports if I'm not mistaken

§pearhead
Sports forum...

...and really? I can do a crazy 780 to face plant to break your skull!!!! eek!

(actually, my best move is a fakie shove it, but don't tell anyone wink)

yerssot
you shuv it? stick out tongue

§pearhead
I would tell you to die...but you wouldn't listen stick out tongue

demon_hunter_x
ok blonde moment ...... i diddnt know there was a sports forum

yerssot
too stubborn, spear

yeah, demon hunter x, no one does laughing out loud

demon_hunter_x
hahaha good one

§pearhead
yea yers, after all my hard work for petitioning that forum back in january...

laughing out loud who am I kidding, I never go there stick out tongue

yerssot
being a sloth is a sin wink

demon_hunter_x
implus i only wanted to generally discuss it....... HEY were in the general disscussion forum!!! big grin stick out tongue

demon_hunter_x
i feel so proud i oklmost did a 360 shove it at school

§pearhead
I've done a 360 shove it eek!

demon_hunter_x
well i just started 2 weeks ago so i feel proud... dont try to put me down (goes to a corner and cries.......jk) haha

Creechuur
Damn dude, you need a decent board.

Can you ollie up a curb? Can you slappy grind? Learn the basics before you try to do any trick with a hypen in its name. I always laugh at kids who can barely skate trying to do what pros do.

I dont know, I'm old. Do kids learn shove-its before they learn to ollie nowadays??? Shove-its are pretty easy.

demon_hunter_x
i thought the shove it was easier than the ollie? i cant do it moving though

§pearhead
actually, creechur, have you ever tried skating? the shove it, i think, is much easier than an ollie erm

demon_hunter_x
me and my brother went to a skate park (very shitty one in near sanford maine) and there was a bunch of people there and i felt embarrased couse i was doing shove its and my brother was doing 360 flips

trv16
hey im tristan im 19 years old oh yeah im a pro

trv16
dmx your avatar is a character in final fantasy 7

trv16
how did you guys make those pictures in your massages

demon_hunter_x
yea it is and your pro? who do you skate for?

demon_hunter_x
you go to your profile and you upload a picture for your signature

demon_hunter_x
you can also go to the sig request forum and request a custom one from a sig artist

Creechuur
Been skating since I was 12...thats 20 years, young'un! Too old and damaged to do it as much now, but I still ride now and then.

I don't even know what the basics consist of anymore. Shove-its hadnt been invented when I started skating. I still say the ollie is the most important move to learn.

demon_hunter_x
ollie is the most important! you cant kickflip 360 flip or dop most of the extreme tricks with ollie.....but i still say shove it was easier

SarahStar
Yeah. Skateboarding rocks! Even though I'm a girl, I started 6 months ago, and I'm pretty good at it. cool

only_one_wing
well i only started 3 weeks agop and i think im doing okay for a begginer

Creechuur
"Even though I'm a girl,"

Gender has nothin to do with it. Girls can rip it up as good as boys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.