do you read one or many authors at one time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mlblover15
im the kind of reader that when i start A book by an author that i like i have to read all of that authors books before i move on. this way i can stay focused on just that one authors chars...

kohl
depends. usually not, because i prefer to change. unless i can read a novel, for instance, and then a book of poems by that same author.

shanie623
Yes, same here. Mostly I read books by the same author until I finish all of her/his books, then I go to the next author ^_^ But of course it's not really a routine. When I see a book that's more interesting than the current one, I tend to move on.

midnightshadow
i tend to read several authors at once. but when i find an author i like i generally stick with them and read all the books i kind find of theirs. i also tend to read them more than once and take them back late. you should see my library fine eek! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.