Harry Potter Room

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hermione_fan_9
You absolutley love Harry Potter? Then this is the place for you! Come and talk about how cool you think Harry Potter really is!

hermione_fan_9
Heyz! Same person here. Harry Potter is awesome! I like Daniel Radcliffe better though. But the way Harry stands up to people and is all that brave, it makes him extrodanary

midnightshadow
hey just like to say i totally agree, but think that harrys attitude really needs to change. i mean ok he had a right to be upset at being keept in the dark but why take it out on his friends? theyre only trying to help him! sirius is soooo cool he had better make a return or i will be really dissapointed! miffed

celestial_moon
i dont think he will. and he's attitude is just fine. it wouldnt b realistic if he doesnt take it out on his friends.

midnightshadow
i just think hes got way too much teen angst..... but maybe youve got a point. happy

Unicor777
Arry is perfect as it is, and hope JK is not going to change him, I would like him to get more pissed off, and agresive !

midnightshadow
not trying to rock any boats here, just meant that he should realise that his friends are working with him and not against him. but i can see why he feels what he feels id be miffed too if id been stuck with the dursleys all summer, especially knowing that voldys out there and not knowing what hes up to.

celestial_moon
he does...but he's just so frustrated at them, at the situation. no 1 would tell him what was going onand he felt like he should know cause he was always fighting voldemort or meeting up with him

Sakura-Chan
that was a really easy question! lol! but its all good! harry potter rox my sox!

Unicor777
BUM BAM BUM BAM BUM BAM BUM BAM BUM BAM
Harry Potter is a swam
He is a quidich boy

Freddy_vs_Jason
This thread is kind of pointless, this WHOLE forum is devoted to die-hard Harry Potter fans, there is no need to make one thread on everything about Harry, that pretty much means theres not point on a forum.

celestial_moon
yah...it's this forum combined in2 one thread

airangel
closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.