i think i made a mistake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

realworlddreams
u know how i talk about the girl ive been seeing for a bit over a month now? the one i went to prom w/who ive said is my gf cuz thats how it felt an all?
well...i havent really seen her all week, so today she had "practice" for a show, and i stayed there w/her cuz she didnt have to do a whole lotta practice...
anyways...
so im there w/her, n she wont really come near me, isnt really talkin to me, n running off to other people all the time...
she knows the only reason i was there was for her, cuz i thought it'd be nice to hang out w/her, cept she basically ignored me.

anyway...i got pretty fed up after about half n hour so i grabbed my stuff n started walking away....i didnt say goodbye

as im walkin, i heard her say goodbye, but i ignored her, acted like i didnt hear her. mostly cuz i was pretty mad at her

was i justified in not saying goodbye? and in being mad at her?
i dont WANT to be mad at her, but i felt really used right then.
The biggest problem we had was that we didnt get to see each other a lot, and now she had huge opportunity, and she ignored it and ignored me.
it seems to me as though she only likes me when its convienent for her, and that isnt very often. I dont want to be part of a fling, i dont want to get played off as something expendable...

as of today i consider myself single again, and if i can make a date w/sumone else, ima take it, simply cuz i'd rather have a few hrs of enjoyment rather than the hrs of pain spent wondering whats happened between me an her.

i dont even know how to react to this....theres never been anything like this in my life... sad how can people be like this?
how could she take me for granted like that?

Sexay1
Sug. I hate to say this but I think She's cheating on you. My sisters' boyfriend acted the same way as you g/f did and he was cheating on her.

realworlddreams
shes not cheating, shes got no time to cheat...i know that much
that was one of the problems that we had in the first place.

Rogue Jedi
just talk to her. find out how she feels about you. if she thinks of you as a friend, you are SOL.

realworlddreams
right now i dont think i could talk to her if i tried

Rogue Jedi
well, if you wana know where you stand with her, you have to talk to her.

realworlddreams
yeah, but not now
anyone care to answer my question tho?

Rogue Jedi
you have a right to be confused, not angry.

realworlddreams
y not angry, i was ignored treated as though i wasnt there at all

Darth Revan
Well think about it dude I know this ain't what you want to hear but she wasn't there to spend time with you, she was there to practice for this show thing

Rogue Jedi
dude, i am 33 nd i have a lot of experience with women. lemme tell you this..YOU ARE NEVER GONNA FIGURE THEM OUT. one day everything is fine, then the next day it is psycho time.

LarryTheArch
i know, it was her thing, not urs

Rogue Jedi
great. relationship advice coming from who doesnt even have pubic hair.

silver_tears
I think you were justified, you spent your afternoon hoping to talk to her, and she just ignored you erm

Kosta
That b!tch!

silver_tears
If my guy ignored me all afternoon, after I gave up my time to be there, I would just walk away, or take his keys and use his car whistle

BTW you said she was running off from you, maybe she doesn't want anyone to know she's with you? sad
Plus, if she really cared, I would think that she would have followed you mad

LarryTheArch
That was g****ing uncalled for you necropheliac

silver_tears
wow someone needs to take their vitamins to make them happy confused

LarryTheArch
you know, you complain a lot about me starting shit and talking crap, but for a supposedly mature 33 year old, you start a lot of shit yourself. I wasn't even talking to you, and you insult something that you would have no clue about you friggin' pedaphile. Personally, when you die, maybe you should avoid the red light that surrounds you, but im sure hell will welcome you with open arms.

Rogue Jedi
so are your smart ass comments we see around every corner. and you are not joking, so dont tell us you are joking. if you dish it out, you had better prepared to take it, junior.

Crash Overload
one of the best comebacks i'v seen in here...

Rogue Jedi
when did i post "take it?" i never posted that, Crash.

Rogue Jedi
whatever. and i aint no pedaphile. you are just jealous cuz the woman you are in love with prefers intelligent conversations with people who are not obsessed with her. heres some news, junior. she only talks to you because she feels sorry for you. this is a fact. i talk to her because we both live in texas and both love star wars. you dont believe me? well, if i was in love with a chick who wasnt in love with me, i wouldnt believe me either.

LarryTheArch
this thing was a smart ass comment!? wow Rogue, u really are lacking up in the noggin' arent you

LarryTheArch
I hate your filthy stench you theiving street gutter-trash.

wuTa
yea u were justifified in not sayin goodbye...i dont know maybe she wants to play games with u or some sh*t...girls do stupid shit like that sometimes

LarryTheArch
Grls are crazy as hell

realworlddreams
ok, i talked to her, shes decided that we're better as frineds...
now, i would've been fine w/that had we discussed it in person, but ignoring me is not a good way to get that message across...

(as for sumthin sumone sed, we've been together for a month n people ask about us everday, they know we're together, well, were together i guess)

im so freakin confused rite now

LarryTheArch
im confused too, my best frend lied to to me about something important, and now i dont have a best frend.

LarryTheArch
so good luck w/ur stuff

realworlddreams
heres the thing,
1) i dont wanna end up not bein her friend
2) i will wait for her
3) we gotta talk a lot

tigida_tigida
thats mission immpossible girls are impossible ya try to talk to them and they dont listen ya try to do something nice and they slam it back at ya.
im gonna turn gay laughing out loud (that was a joke dont any one believe that)

Myth
OMG! TIGIDAS GAY! laughing

Rogue - Those comments to Larry were uncalled for.

Real - Sounds like you are on the right track for the most part. You were justified to be irritated but just pouting and leaving without saying goodbye is just immature and sinking to her level. Talk to her and let her know how you feel (like you said you will).

tigida_tigida
YEA WITH MYTH laughing out loud

Myth
well thats news to me shifty

tigida_tigida
liar laughing out loud

Myth
yes

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

curlers

tigida_tigida
laughing out loud the bottom ones the best it suits you myth

Linkalicious
Real, leaving early was very justified, but you shoulda said something that made it seem like you had something better to do than be ignored. Guess since you talked to her again, there's no need for advice on what to do with that situation but apparently you need some help with what to do after you talked to her the last time.

1.) Don't be her best friend or close friend or any of that "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" crap....move on, find another, and re-establish yourself.
2.) Don't listen any girls on this site about you needing to stay close as friends...they say that's what a woman wants, but hell, they don't even know what they want themselves.
3.) DO NOT WAIT FOR HER. Show her that you can move on and that since she didn't want to be with you, that you'll just be with someone else. Jealousy is a deadly weapon when it comes to love. Especially if the old girl thinks the new girl is uglier than her...then she'll start 2nd guessing why she left you.
4.) Don't talk to her a lot. Try to avoid her if need be. Make it so that the next time she talks to you she says something like "it seems like you're avoiding me" and then play it off like that's not the case. Make her want to come back to you before you ever go out looking for her so you can "talk."

LarryTheArch
wow

LarryTheArch
I am prepared tot ake it. But I'd would expect better trash-talk from a a monkey than the shit you dish. And sicne when have I ever said I was joking?

You are a pedaphile, especially if you do anything with Fallen in the first place. Look it up in the dictionary. I aint obssessd with her and she knows that. It sounds more like the things you say are just your way of making yourself feel good, because none of them are true. IN fact, i doubt anything you have ever said is true. Heres some news, old windbag. I dont care what you too have in common. In fact, i sujest you pay attention to your real life, because you spend an awful lot of time on the internet at a forum chatting for a married person. YOu want to know why im gone a lot? BECAUSE IM WITH MY FRIENDS. I assume you know what those are, or are you lacking in the social department. Either way I dont care. This arguement is over.

silver_tears
shocking

Rogue Jedi
fine, its over. if you notice, i am on the net usually between 3 and 11 pm. these are the hours i work. me and the other employees here have this privilege of being able to access the net when things get slow, and the 3 to 11 pm shift is the slowest. i usually have all my work done by 5 pm, so until 11 pm i am pretty much just sitting here unless a guest walks in. also, i dont need to make myself feel good. i am married to a beautiful woman. ever seen Eva Mendes? thats what my wife looks like. i have a shitload of friends i hang with, so i dont need you telling me to pay attention to my real life. also, just because FJ and i share an interest and like to chat about it, that doesnt make me a pedaphile. a pedaphile is a guy who has sex with underage women. i have never had sex with an underage woman, nor do i plan to. why should i? i have a gorgeous woman who loves me at home. so when you say i am lacking in the social department, it is not true. old windbag? wow....my feelings are so hurt. why dont you grow some pubic hair before you go around calling others old?
you know, i really owe you an apology. i should not have made fun of your age or tried to use it as an excuse for your erratic behavior. after all, alot of the members here are in their teens. but i dont see them going around talking shit to everyone and instigating silly arguments just for fun. i lost count of the number of times when a few members were having a nice conversation and here you come with a shitty remark, then an argument starts. i am right, and you know it. i know at least 4 or 5 members here that feel the same. so your age is not the issue. it is your maturity level, which is obviously stuck at 5 years old while your physical body is in your teens. if i pissed you off by saying a certain person doesnt care for you the same as you care for her, i am sorry. just move on and find a real girlfriend you can see, feel and touch.

LarryTheArch
Really and I know at least 4 to five members that could care lesss about you. And about the girlfriend thing: I have one.

How would you know if i had no pubic hair. I started getting it when i was 12, and that was almost an entire year ago. I hope yours hasnt fallen off. I actually hope you can get your mind off young men's pubic hair and onto real life.

LarryTheArch
im gonna use an advantage of my "low maturity" roll eyes (sarcastic) and compeltely ignore everythign you say RJ

realworlddreams
wtf?
how did this turn into the Rouge Jedi Bashing Thread?
get the freakin hell outta here larry.

Rogue Jedi
its all good. we settled it in the fugg thread.

Rogue Jedi
thanx for the support.

realworlddreams
meh no biggie
o n btw
i ignored her today
n sent her a message telling her that the only time i ever want to speak to her again is face to face, im done dealing w/fones n internet shit.
If i cant see her face she no longer exists to me.

nobody uses me and gets that privilege.

LarryTheArch
wtf?
How did this fight turn into you suddenly having the power to make me go places?
Go to freakin hell rwds, because we already settled it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.