abused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wuTa
anyone ever get there ass kicked by there parents whuile growin up or did your parent use the time out method?....what the **** kinda method is that anyways?

realworlddreams
its been proven that white kids who get spanked are 4x more likely to develop behavioral problems as teenagers...
black and hispanic kids arent....
go figure

Clark_Kent
thank god for small favors, i wan't treated with hate.
and phychos learn to be mean. they love to be treated mean. love to see others cry and bleed. and to make them truly a physco they love it when they refuse help.

LeAtHerRFace
My parents are great.

Peloquin
*puts hand up* I had a Psycho parent, got my revenge and divorced Him smile haha didn't see that one comin. Learnt well, don't mess with the Pel.

cool

tigida_tigida
my parents cant hit me
my dads got a broken back and my mother well wot she gonna do?
(but i dont get into trouble or nothing)

Tari_Ringeril
my parents have hit me smile

now whenever they tick me off once...I go off the walls...goes to show them..

wuTa
i dont think all of thats true......its nature vs nurture

shaber
Was that researched specifically?

Lan委Windu
I got spanked with a belt every once in a while and I grew up being drawn in and not social...go figure.

tns
my mom used to beat us with anything she could find. it wasn't abuse it was tough love u gotta learn sometime don't u. i wounder why that is it's might becasue african american parents beat there children just a little harder. i don't know stick out tongue

wuTa
yea well theres a difference between gettin a beatin out of love and gettin a beatin outa rage or alcoholism

Rogue Jedi
i got whippings. when i fukked up, my dad would whip me with his belt, for discipline. it wasnt a beating, he hated doing it, but all kids need a good spanking once in a while. when i was about 15, i got to where i could take the spankings, so i would act up anyway. my dad started taking things from me, he was like "no atari or tv for a week"...i was like "c'mon, dad!!!!!! just give me a whipping!!" laughing

Tex
I would always get spankings growing up, sometimes with the hand and sometimes with the belt. sad

My dad was a major grouch. saddam

But its all good, I ended up alright! shifty

leatherface12
Tex I thought you like getting spankings. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
laughing laughing

吠earhead
meh, who hasn't gotten spanked at least once erm stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
I used to get spanked when i did stuff wrong. My mom says she regrets doing so.

Rogue Jedi
there is nothing wrong with a spanking.

BackFire
My parents were always against hitting me, lucky me

My dad did smack my bottom once though, no big deal.

Rogue Jedi
i am gonna take the psychological approach with my kid. he or she messes up, they lose privileges.

lil bitchiness
thumb up Thats a good idea also. To condition them happy

Sometimes they really rebbel away though. blink

Rogue Jedi
well, if they mess up, no playstation for a week. i wonder what playstation will be out then. ps12? laughing

lil bitchiness
I bet ther wont be a playstation. It would something like Game Cube V.5 or something...yes

Rogue Jedi
nah, playstation will be here for a long time. i think by then it will be down to sony and xbox.

Lan委Windu
How did this become gaming from abuse?

Rogue Jedi
evolution.

Lan委Windu
The next link in the evolutionary chain.

Rogue Jedi
yes indeedy.

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud!

Lan委Windu
You can tell I was watching X-Men and X2 today.

Rogue Jedi
what are you, some kinda mutant?

Lan委Windu
No, just ugly.

lil bitchiness
OMG RJ, you were one of the first people to send me a PM! yes

You were telling me about your site! yes

Lan委Windu
I've sent you many afterwards though...big grin

trv16
hey lf nice to seeya again

trv16
is fj here

lil bitchiness
Who?

Lan委Windu
Fallen Jedi I think.

lil bitchiness
Why did she change her name erm

Lan委Windu
I dunno.

Rogue Jedi
she is still Fallen Jedi.

johnnys#1
r we still on topic here.....if we r i hav a story.....My friend who i also went to school with had a dad that used to touch her in *coughs* weird places.......he also started to act weird round me and my Bestie when we went over to her house......in the end we would only go to her house if we went together or if her dad wasn't there....Now i don't go to her house at all or even call.......sad!!!!

Syren
That's a pity, coz you've left your mate to continue taking the abuse erm

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you should swoop in like Superman and kick the guy's ass, but I've been through what she's experiencing, and the only reason I'm over it now is coz my two best friends stood by me and made me speak out.

It wasn't either of my parents that abused me, it was my mum's first boyfriend after my dad, so I guess that made it a little easier to say something erm

wuTa
Originally posted by johnnys#1
r we still on topic here.....if we r i hav a story.....My friend who i also went to school with had a dad that used to touch her in *coughs* weird places.......he also started to act weird round me and my Bestie when we went over to her house......in the end we would only go to her house if we went together or if her dad wasn't there....Now i don't go to her house at all or even call.......sad!!!! [/QUOTE

thats bad news...someone should stand up to him.....once people like that know people arent scared or intimdaed anymore they start to question themselves

bLooMiLiCioUs
i've been severaly caned several times in my life - i still have the scars to prove it.

must be why i'm so...abnormal...nowblink

Syren
Jithra??

eek!

Oh Ma Fricken Gawd!!!! jawdrop

bLooMiLiCioUs
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

it's been weeks!!! i thought i'd been forgotten alreadi happy

Syren
Never!!

I did try, but you just stick in my head big grin

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughinglaughing out loud they do say i do that all the time embarrasment that must be so annoying - "what's THAT you've got sticking outta ur skull?" " oh that? that's Jithra!!" eek!

Darth Revan
Really? Waaaaooooow that musta hurt... blink So what'd ya do? wink stick out tongue

the Vee
My parents dont really hit me and if they did/do i usually deserve it.
If theyre in a bad mood *cough*drunk*cough* i pack what im doin in and go to bed , even if its like six, its easier all round

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.