Does the man make the symbiote or the symbiote make the man?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badsymbiote
As I read and scroll through the posts, I can't help but notice how many Venom fans belong to this site. So, what I want to know is what exactly is it that you like most about Venom? What about Venom's six symbiote children? Is it the human within the symbiote that makes it so enticing or do you just like the creature itself?
I want to hear as many random musings from Venom fans as I can, because a little madness every now and then is a good thing.

"VENOM HAS ROOM IN HIS HEAD FOR ONE MORE CREEP! WELCOME, AND SHOW US WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR US! OH, YOU HAVE YOUR OWN WILL? WELL, ADD IT TO OUR MISSION. WE, MY NEW FRIEND ARE SWORN TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT!" -VENOM-the madness #2

Spiderman_RJ
simbiotes makes themselves.............man s only a transport see carnage , venom simbio is a gay ,hes a exepetion freek on his race

VENOMfan
Id say its a 50/50 thing somtimes one is in more control than the other but it usually leves off eventually.

and please Venom's Symbiote owns all the rest

badsymbiote
You see, I agree it is supposed to be be 50/50, as the term symbiotic applies to both the nature of the relationship as well as to the creature itself. As for Venom's symbiote, I"ve seen it sacrifice itself to save Eddie Brock as I've seen it disregard Brock entirely in order to pursue it's own selfish agenda. So, to me it's far more than just a suit. It's given Brock alot and taken alot away...like his sanity, for example.

badsymbiote
Spiderman RJ, are you nuts? Only a transport? That's preposterous. A symbiote is virtually useless on it's own. Even a car is worth nothin' if it's on 3 wheels.

Bagtatta
Venom is such a dynamic character it's just awesome. Plus, he kicks Spider-Mans ass, so.

badsymbiote
Amen. Love your positve and coherent opinion. Short and sweet, too. I'll try to take a lesson. I'm checkin' out your posts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.