Batman insignia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpyCspider
Hey guys,

Random question. Does anyone know why In BATMAN (1989), his chest emblem has an extra bat tail spike but Burton changed it back to the classic pattern in BATMAN RETURNS?

Also, what is his emblem like currently in comic storylines? It's the original black bat without the yellow oval right? Or does it depend on the artist? Haha...whatever happened to "...why do you think the emblem is yellow?" (so they won't aim the gun at the head).

Thanks
Johnny

Moss Rarshall
I'm pretty sure it's just the bat without the oval. As for your other question, I don't know.

Jedi Shmedi
Okay, the emblem is yellow (I know this for a fact) because when a "bad guy" sees him, the bat sticks out and since it bright yellow, it causes them t look at it. So in other words, it's basically a distraction. I guess a "scary" distration. It supposedly intimidates them.

Hope that helps

SpyCspider
hahah i alreayd knew why the yellow is there (I was quoting what Batman said in the Dark Knight Returns on why the emblem is yellow)...i was wondering why they put that back the original.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.