Supervillain caste

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpyCspider
Hey,

I always liked order...heh. If someone was to make a ROUGH hierarchy of MARVEL super-villains in terms of power, strength, evil intent, etc, how would it look in your opinion? Like for instance, Galactus would be a cosmic powerhouse bent on consuming planets....Dr. Doom wants to conquer Earth, while Bullseye would be an hired assassin--get the difference? I think this would help clear up some debates on who's in who's league ...(ie, Doc Oc vs. Apocalypse, which was just funny). Let's go:

Class (from greatest to less powerful)
1. Galactus, Thanos, Onslaught, Apocalypse,....?
2. Dr. Doom, Magneto,...?
3. Juggernaut (based on strength), Carnage....?
4. Vulture, Shocker, Sabretooth, Green Goblin, Doc Oc?
5. Bullseye

There are huge gaps (as well as lack of knowledge) in my list, so I apologize and ask to give me yours. And remember, it's very rough with some of these characters (may be super strong, but super dumb) and towards the later classes, it gets muddled. Coool.

Johnny

Darth Jello
well, how about a list of the most dangerous mortals on the planet and their powers:
Magneto
powers:complete control over electromagnetic energy, resistance to telepathy, ability to sense metal.
Apocalypse
powers: control over every molecule in his body, near immortality, telepathy, telekinesis, plasma generation
Typhoid Mary
powersstick out tonguehermone generation, telepathy, telekinesis, complete pyrokinesis of all matter
Sienna Blaze
powers: ability to tear magnetic fields apart creating huge EM damage and blasts of energy, teleportation through same methods, capable of destroying earth at any time.
Stryfe
powers: Telepathy, Telekinesis
Hulk
powers: invulnurbilaty, near limitless strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.