Who was the DB or GT villian that looked the tightest/coolest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Commando
i like Frieza and buu alot which one is the best?

VENOMfan
ok I know your rather new to the KMC experince, and your definetly a fan of dbz,

but this is spam, this has nothing to to with comics or the movies based on comics. post this in the anime forum were im sure you can find other dbz fans.

besides Cell was the coolset, he sounded like charleton heston

Commando
i dont know I though we could talk about dragonball z here in the comics section. i like cell who is charle heston?

VENOMfan
well bringing it up once in a while would be differnt, I admit I posted "spam" when I first arived here and the other members showed me it wasnt allowed.

but even talking about dbz in this forum is getting "off topic" and a mod can get those threads closed. the only place you will have much discution about dbz is in the anime forum. and try not to post to many threads or else members will start to flame you and then people start getting banned. and KMC is one of the best communities on the web.

and Charlton heston was the old guy in the original planet of the apes, and when I first herd Cell talk in his perfect form I luaghed cuase he reminded me of him.

if you have any more questions feel free to ask. and you dont need to make a new thread. im sure a mod will move this to the anime forum soon

badkittykitty
yes this does belong in anime.......moving

Red Superfly
Um, actually, Dragonball started life as a comic book. It belongs here, although not all of DBZ, and certainly not GT was in comic form if I remember correctly.

That's like saying we can't talk about Spiderman cartoons.

crazy_c
Buu is cute

The Unknown
All of the DBZ Sagas were in the manga except for the Garlic Junior Saga.

Battosuai_Tim
I'd have to say Frieza. He was VERY FREAKING annoying!!! But, not as much as Buu. Yes, Buu DID get pretty annoying, coming back together after being beat up a whole lot, but he did change forms and that's what made him cooler. For Frieza, all he was was not giving up even when close to death and wanting to blow up Namek and, I DON'T KNOW!!!! All I'm saying is he got pretty annoying.

Gotenks13
well....garlic jr. is imortal so he would be considered the strongest.but he isn't my favorite. that would have to be cell

Raventheonly
Dude kid buu is a demon (therefore immortal) and can regenerate from nearly any attack.
Destroy a planet and move to another faster then light within 5 min.
Also he doesn't chit chat.... just kill and fight, no remorse or flinch, pure evil... no one can even match him.

Lord Ryugen
Cell's my fave. Lets face no one else ever made Goku surrender. Gohan put the fear of God into him though

Razul
Gohan got lucky... Nothing else, just pure luck!

Lord Ryugen
LUCKY??? Sure maybe when he actually killed Cell but through the duration of the fight Cell could not touch Gohan at all.

VENOMfan
Cell was asome, hence the Heston theroy

Cell was voiced by Charleton Heston

SumWatTwisted
So far....Buu, i'm talking kid buu. If i can't use him...Cell

The Unknown
Demons in DBZ aren't immortal...

Gregory
The best villians were Android 17 and Android 18. But only the ones in the standard time-line; the ones Trunks faught were nothing special.

The Force
most definitely buu

VENOMfan
CELL he was the coolest. and he had sayin blood. so he could have became a ssj even tho that would look so wierd

gt4lyfe
If it was overall dragonball series it would hav to be 1 star dragon

Commando
yeah Buu is super fast. no one can catch him off guard. garlic jr is cool too.

dragonpisces272
I thought Buu was the most annoying and powerful. You could just frekin blow his head up, topple rocks over him, and throw missles at him, but still can be alive

wolverine8888
kid buu the strongest no contest

Commando
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LeAtHerRFace
Kid Buu of course, But if your talkn about strongest out of ALL it would be definantly Brolly. w00t.

Godshinto
For the People who didn't read my post in the official request thread I am making Dragon Ball Sigs for whomever wants them

Gregory
Wait ... do you want to know our favorite or the strongest? You ask for both, and although the androids are my favorite, they're obviously not the strongest.

Lord Ryugen
Buu is the strongest in Z, the one star dragon is the strongest in GT and I'm not sure who's stronger in the movies but it's probably Brolly or Janemba. But Cell was the coolest in all of them

kanis
alien I think frieza because he caused Goku to accept his saiyan heritage to face a challenge in battle and enjoy it. And was ruthless and sadistic in killing his friends

Linkalicious
Vegeta was the best when he was a bad guy...too bad he turned good.

DenKi
Buu was the Strongest Villain in Dragonball Z

i Honestly dont have a clue why some of you are saying Cell or Majin Vegeta...

During the Buu Saga Goku could of killed Cell with 1 Punch very easily since he could go all the way upto SSJ3

Mystic_Gohan
Gohan shown his true power! THATS All! whistle yes

Mystic_Gohan
IF he wouldnt turn good he would have been killed by Goku big grin big grin big grin !

Lord Ryugen
I know Buu was stronger, but he was annoying as hell. Cell was cool, he set up the Cell Games just to humiliate the Z Fighters and would of if Gohan hadn't suddenly become cool and Ascended to SSJ2

manjaro
lets face facts. Every single new enemy in DBZ is stronger than the last. And The Z fighters Get proportionatley stronger as well. However, when it comes to my fave It would be a split decision between Cell And Darbura not only becasue they were on the same level but because they were cold and calculating. It's kind of weird becuase I was actually pulling for cell during the cell games. When you really think about it, he could have picked them off 1 by 1 if he felt like, but he chose to humiliate them instead. Also, I thought it was so cool, the irony that he acknowledged that every saijiin except Goku was actually stronger than him. Such was the lesson he taught Trunks that what good is all that power when you dont have the speed to match it. Then Trunks basically was begging for death because he thought he had failed. So, yeah Buu was the stongest but he really had no true purpose, it was all a game to him

Mystic_Gohan
Yea I 2 think that Cell was the coolest And i think that he could pulverize Buu with his Super HAMEHAMEHA 's !

The Force
kid buu had mad skillz

Mystic_Gohan
Kid Buu its just mindless freakness! Cell ist the coolest ! He is calculate and he sets up the Cell Games to hummiliate the Z warriors!

tigida_tigida
i think the best enemy would have to be cell i love the way he gets killed the second time

Drifter101
buu may have been the most powerful but not the best he was rather annoying, frieza was the best because he was the most evil i believe, he kills children how evil can you be, buu was just.....only powerful not the best u should ask who is the best villan not most powerful because we all know buu it because it was at the end of the series

Drifter101
omg i just saw that u forgot cell whats wrong w/ u

sonofasaiyan
Ok, first off Cell is voiced by Dameon Clark the same guy who did Adult Gohan during the Buu saga VENOMfan! and i have to say I'm dissappointed not seeing Cell on this poll. He was a major, major DBZ villian, how could you leave him out commando? Buu was good as well and Brolly was even better the thing both are lacking are depth and intelligence they were both in a word mindless at times. So my choice for best and most powerful DBZ villian it would have to be Majin Buu After absorbing Piccolo, Gotenks and Mystic Gohan.

http://www.blackgoku.com/images/Goku/Goku083.jpg

sonofasaiyan
Which villian/villianess looked better. Please keep in mind this is not necessarily a matter of attractiveness, but that does tie in with it in certain cases. Some forms of individual villians looked better than others eg. In my opinion Cell's final form looked far better than his first, so give an overall evaluation of the various villian's appearance regardless of just forms.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_30922_uR.gif

DenKi
would have to be Bebi Vegeta in Dragonball GT

The Question should of been

Who was the DB, DBZ or GT villian that looked the tightest/coolest

ya missed out Z !!

theres laods of Villans u missed out aswell

sonofasaiyan
That was a mistake so feel free to include DBZ villians, after all, even if the question had an error in its syntax, you can clearly see from the polls that DBZ villians are in fact included.

DenKi
i think Super 17 was really Kool aswell

crazy_c
i dunno baby probably

VENOMfan
Cell

Lord Ryugen
Cell was the coolest by far

Mr.French
Raditz is my favorite. happy

MakubeX
android 17 and 18

SuperSayinGoku
Nope Cells 2nd form was soo agly android 17 has green socks...Frieza looks likea girl in her last form... Vegetahmmmmm I would pick vegeta but really Gokus the coolest especially in his ss2 andss3 forms!!

SuperSayinGoku
Sonofasayin have you ever wondered what happened to sayins I mean remember when Frieza destroyed the planet but then Goku got the dragonballs and wished everybody killed by frieza would ocme back alive so what happened to the sayins that were on that planet? Werent they killed by frieza?

sonofasaiyan
ninja Well my fellow DBZ enthusiast, SuperSayinGoku, the reason why the dragonballs did not bring back the other saiyans is because the dragonballs do not have the power to bring someone back to life once they have been dead for more than a year, hence the original saiyans of planet Vegeta (formerly known as Planet Truffle) who were killed roughly 25+ years ago during the Freiza Saga did not come back to life. ninja

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/user_sigs/customsig_30922_uR.gif

DenKi
Yep, What abou the Black Star Balls tho ? :O

sonofasaiyan
messed Mmm... I'm not sure, that information is never divulged. But since the black star dragonballs were significantly more powerful than the originals, they may have been capable of restoring life after a year but by the time they were discovered, ove 50 years had passed since Frieza wiped out the saiyans. So I doubt they could have been used to wish the other saiyans back.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_30922_uR.gif

Reborn Again
I like Andriod 17 'cause he's a badass, but I chose Metal Cooler 'cause I thought he's a mean motha @#$%!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.