Who is your favorite Character on Cowboy Bebop?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sonofasaiyan
Holla back and let me know who's your favorite. smokin'

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/user_sigs/customsig_30922_uR.gif

Tex
Faye Faye

BlackHatDefect
Most definatly Spike of the main guys..then Fay..im kinda a S/F shipper rather than S/J.My fave of all time though its Gren(the boob guy).HEs so beautiful/tragic..not to mention handsome.I cried alot during the anime,but SPOILER ALERT*********i cried hardest when Spike/Gren died

el_barto
ED!

Shinobiprincess
defently Ed

SpikeSpiegel
<

Mr.French
lol. Spike is cool. But Edward kicks ASS!

BlackHatDefect
but Grens the sexiest!!!

Raventheonly
ED!

fungrl515
is there any way Ed could not win this?

DemonicGambit-2
Well I'm going to have to go with Spike, you just gotta love a guy in a cool suit and equally cool moves big grin cool

BlackHatDefect
i hate you majority people...its so boring hearing the same thing over/over.HAHA i am the original I LOVE GREN!

SeptemberRain
Vicious

Gemini no Saga
I vote for ED , because Vicious is missing of the poll...as SeptemberRain , for me too , Vicious is my favorite caracters! The killer of Red Dragons is very "class"^^
He's the evil caracters , the dark face of Spike...

bardock
spike

Trinity_Matrix
Faye Faye...though Radical Edward is a close second.

"Edward is not a boy, Edward is Ed!"

Arachnoidfreak
Jet. I'm most like him, though i wish i could say Spike.

WhiteFox87
I voted for ED!!! big grin

Cat Girl Sheryu
ED and Spike. it's tied ^^'

Guardian_Rikku
Radical Edward of course ^^

Trinity_Matrix
Guardian_Rikku IS Ed, I swear blink so similar it's creepy!

Joker1237
I voted for Fay, Yes Fay, I like her, she cute, (Not that I have a thing for cartoons lol) She has this gamble problem, she spends money like its growning of trees.

sailormoon
I don't believe Ed is so popular! But my fave rests between Faye and Spike. They are the coolest! eek!

Joker1237
its a 3 way tie between ED, Spike, and Fay, with 6 votes each lol

Cat Girl Sheryu
*voted for ED* go ED!

Joker1237
and Jet and Ein the dog are tied with one vote each for last place. So there is no first or last place in this voting.

Guardian_Rikku
Ed and ein rock ^^ Seriously, computer hacker who named her self and a super smart dog. How cool is that? laughing out loud

animeelf
ED IS THE BEST!!! she's soooo funny...and kinda reminds me of myself

soundtrack
i have to say spike spiegel is is my favorite cb character and probably my #1 favorite character EVER. i love is personality/looks/HIS VOICE...thanks to steve blum/his movies/adn the things that he says smile . (look down at my signature... laughing out loud ). theres alot more reasons i could say why i love this character but i dont need to bore people lol.

SSJGoku
Hey mine is Vicious because he dosen't play around in situations and pretty much his name fits his description

soundtrack
this is one of my favorite pics gots both of them init smile :

NBT x 20
EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone seen last episode of cowboy bebop really weird.

FullMetalLover1
i love ed too! and faye! are you talking about the one with that wierd slug/martian thing, that was creepy. never leave food in the fridge, of course laughing out loud

Whiteclipse
SPIKE - totally laid back but with the same style bruce lee used and a wicked airship...is there anyone cooler? big grin he's my fave character ever. My next fave has to be vincent, id say hes the toughest bebop character

NBT x 20
Ed! For some reason i like her?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.