Einstein

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Collidor
I need help on finding info on Albert Einstein for a school project afterwards this site will be used for discussion on Einstein and other greatscientists

yerssot
that's the wrong sort of Question... it's supposed to be about the forum

but anyway, try this:
http://www.westegg.com/einstein/

WindDancer
Go to the GDF!! You will find plenty of arguments about Einstein!!.........well, not really but there is some good arguments!

yerssot
hey wind, at least you could have said I did my best stick out tongue

WindDancer
Oh you're a genious at something yerssot. Whatever it is I'll discover it soon. stick out tongue

yerssot
you'll examine me? eek!

WindDancer
Hmmm.... I wouldn't mind dissecting you for a Science project. evil face

yerssot
you won't find much

WindDancer
It would be for the sake of Science. wink

yerssot
just don't probe messed

Collidor
Thanks for the site it will help alot anyone still on this bord

Collidor
WTF is the GDF

Raz
Moving to the GDF... (General Discussion Forum wink)

((The_Anomaly))
look up all the stuff on "General relativity" and "special relativity", thats his main theories.......(Y)

RebelPhoenix
and remember that most people tend to neglect to mention that his theories do not allow/account for speeds faster then the acceleration and constant velocity of light (although it's not relevent to us in everyday physics which is why it's not generally mentioned wink ).

eleveninches
Einstein was a total genius. There are many modern physicists today who still are nowhere near understanding his theories. He was just a crazy guy with crazy ideas who became recognised as a genius

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.