Check out these cool new screenshots for the POA game!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
http://screenshots.teamxbox.com/gallery/806/Harry-Potter-and-the-Prisoner-of-Azkaban/p1

There is also a page 2 so be sure to check that out too! these screens look awsome and for once you can actually play as Ron or Hermione aswell as Harry!!

This game comes out in June. I can't wait!!

midnightshadow
oh WOW!! that looks ace! definatly need to save up for that! eek! big grin

Freddy_vs_Jason
Yeah, but the problem is I've already starting saving for Spider-Man 2 and I won't have enough money to buy POA so when I have bought SP 2 I will have to start saving again for Harry which will take a while. I also want to buy Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles......my parents might get me that though....

LoneWolf
Wow! They look ace big grin I prolly won't get it though I just recently got CoD and I'm more into them sortta games anyway... It look ace though big grin

BOPRecruit 16
those pix are so freakin' tight! eek! cool the graphics are way better than the previous hp games.

eezy45
yayness!!
i havent yet played CoS, stupid me, but i will lol

celestial_moon
i have but havent beaten it. it's fun tho.

midnightshadow
me and a mate have completed CoS but cant get past voldy at the end of th first one!!! miffed miffed

Trickster
http://screenshots.teamxbox.com/screen/24162/Harry-Potter-and-the-Prisoner-of-Azkaban

What happened to Draco's teeth?!

midnightshadow
wow, totally dodgy!!!!!!

celestial_moon
getting past LV is hard!

Freddy_vs_Jason
In COS (we'll I've sold the game now) I bought the Alohomora spell book, but the stink thing is it can't open any door, Just chests. What a waste of Bertie Botts Beans......I should'a bought something else from Fred and George......

airangel
Good graphics! I agree with BOP.....the graphics are way better. Can't wait til it comes out! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.