FellBeasts!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MorgulLord
Happy DanceYou know the ones, big things with great big wings that them Wraitsh ride on big grin I was wondering, is there any info on them, liek wher they are bred , or why they live natively in middle Earth, and do they ahve other names? Is there only 9? do they each have names? Sorry about all questions just wondering stick out tongue Happy Dance

(sorry about the bannanas big grin)

shadowy_blue
As far as I know, they have no other names. Just "winged creatures" or "fell beast". They are bred by Sauron before just to be the winged steeds of the Nazgul. I think it's a mockery against the Eagles? (Just like how the Trolls are mockery against the Ents and Orcs are mockery against the Elves), maybe Sauron got Melkor's attitude. stick out tongue

I think that yeah, there are only nine of them left but maybe there are more of them before. smile

Just to clarify, because it seems like so many people have such misconceptions. The fell beasts are NOT the Nazguls. The Nazgul are the Ringwraiths, the Black Riders, the black cloaked fellows who rides on them. smile The winged creatures don't have specific name.

MorgulLord
ritio thankyou, just needed to make sure. and yes lol i knwo about the Nazgul, i try and make it PERFECTLY clear on my site that they are not the Fellbeats. Why are there onyl nine left? sad

Oh yes, its the Nazgul who make the shreek, not the Fellbeats rite ?

Smodden
nazgul make shrieks...*eeeeeeekkkkkk*
remember in FOTR when they are in bree and they scream...no fell beasts there...

raven guardia
hey, MorgulLord I love your sig!

MorgulLord
thankyou, may peopel hav said that big grin

sauron
they do have names

they are called fizzpoppers

and there names are

harold
freddie mercury
elton john
michael jackson
howard shore
sean bean
asfaloth
hurin
turambar (stevard of gondor)

names i gave them stick out tongue

MorgulLord
LMAO, youre very funny Sauron. Lol, which one did Eowyn kill then?

sauron
freddie mercury no sadly...as he was the chief as he is the best person ever!

*sings queen songs*

here we stand (feanor who is saurons lowly backgrounds singer: here we stand)

here we fall (here we fall)

history wont care at all

MorgulLord
LOL!! I bet they all got rally annoyed when the eagles kicked their asses at the balck gate stick out tongue

Bloom4ever
lol Sauron

sauron
not really no because e;lton john fought them off

and howard shore directed the orcs to sing eltons song

im still standing,,,,heres what he sang while he was killing eagles

Eagles singinf to sauron:

You could never know what it's like
Your blood like winter freezes just like ice
And there's a cold lonely light that shines from you
You'll wind up like the wreck you hide behind that mask you use

sauron to eagles and men:

And did you think this fool could never win
Well look at me, I'm coming back again
I can see my ring in the habbits hand
And if you need to know while I'm still standing you just fade away

aragorn:

Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did
Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
I'm still standing after all this time
Picking up the pieces of narsil without you on my mind

eagles as they kick ass:

I'm still standing yeah yeah yeah
I'm still standing yeah yeah yeah

Once I never could hope to win
You starting down the road (to the void) leaving me again
The threats you made were meant to cut me down
And if M:E was just a circus you'd be a clown by now

andyF1
Elton john thats ridiculous, I thought it was James Brown (living in a middle earth) get down , hurt me smile

or may be not eek!

MorgulLord
LMFAO SAURON! LolL you make me laugh 2 much (sides do literally split) big grin

sauron
that sounds messy!

MorgulLord
lol big grin it is, Ive had ambulance out 3 times to nite, NHS gonna start billing me big grin

sauron

MorgulLord
lol sauron, you're 2 funny. I go in for Op in 3 weks, im went in for BUPA treatment lol stick out tongue

Exa
Lol Im sure the Master of Doom (by doom mastered) is witchy`s big grin

sauron
yeah meant master of doom...

he was erm

the ninth king of gondor

MorgulLord
LoL, so Sauron, whens the next time u can come down to Minas Morgul and Have a look around, i finlly got that picture up you bought me, i think you'll like what ive done with the place

sauron
hmmm well.....im kinda in the void with melkor at the minute, but you know the dagor dagoraths coming up....so how about the ending of the world?

dont wait up though....

nazgulinthedark
fell beats sick

sauron
hey i like them up close

look at the one in the bottom left oooh dont mess with him!

nazgulinthedark
horses betterer

sauron
nah because with fell beast you can go to sleep in battles while ridinf it and he will do all the killing

nazgulinthedark
why would they want to fall asleep in a battle

sauron
well he is like a few thousand years old,,,,hes not in his prime you know!

and naz, will google not be pissed if they see you with that?

nazgulinthedark
i hope google wont be mad confused google is awesome

i dont think ringwraiths have to sleep, they are undead and stuff

sauron
no sleep...prob why they are grumpy alot

*whos that SLASH dead hobbit*

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud

sauron
look at you, laughin that hobbit was someones son...someone husband and maybe even a dad!!

he had friends and family and a personality,, dreams ambitions

AND NOW HE IS DEAD

Exa
LOL big grin big grin fall asleep... *tries to imagine*

nazgulinthedark
sad

sauron
yes cheer up, he died with honour as 'the first casualty of the war'

big grin no theres something to be proud of

nazgulinthedark
twas a stupid hobbit anyway stick out tongue

sauron
no he was very nice hobbit, who was working nights so he could have more money to feed his family....now hes gone sad

nazgulinthedark
how do you know...your the one that killed it!!

sauron
no im not, im no nazgul no

i sent them to get FRODO not some small fat man who was so cool

nazgulinthedark
your sauron, you tell the nazgul what to do, i bet the fat man was frodos body gaurd stick out tongue

sauron
SHHHHHH!

hehe people nothing to see here LOOK AN ELF!! *everyone looks*

*runs*

MorgulLord
look, Sauron just told me to kill a hobbit who always swayed when big black guys came so when I saw him at the side of the road looking drugged i presumed it was him!!

We'll hav 2 send a condolances card 2 the family sad

sauron
see this writh has his priorities right smile

MorgulLord
yeh, well when i stole Minas Ithil and i saw elendil all sad loking, i thought, awwwww, im gonan change my ways! so i let all these orcs live in my house! and the other ringwraiths were cols so i let them in too! same with the Fellbeasts, and horses!!!

sauron
yes and while you were being kind hearyed my eye was falling 50000 feet onto some sharp rocks

MorgulLord
I wouldve helped you but tah darn eowyn took my invitation for her to die in the wrong way so she stabbed me in the head with her blade, you know how it is, liek that tiem u tried to shake Isildurs hand, he cuts you finger off! Charmin'!

Exa
AW! OUCH!!!

sauron
yeah he falls over and looks sad so i say 'sorry mate' and go to pick him up and he lashes out......

and the time i tried to stroke huan when i was talking to luthein, he attacked me!

sauron
ouch indeed it would bloody hurt smile

MorgulLord
peopel these days, just cos u live in The Land Of Shadow INSTANTLY think you're mean and your going to crush them, *tut* *tut*

P.S My Doctor could get that eye seen 2, although I think he was killed by those nasy catapults at pellenor sad

sauron
how inappropriate damn catapults

i know.....you put an ad in the gondorian gazzette for lonely maia, they reply hoping your someone called 'mithrandir' so you say no im sauron from mordor...never here from them again....i swear this mithrandir will be death of me

MorgulLord
well actually, you knwo that guy, whats his name, Tall guy, long beard, Saruman, thats it! well it seems that he lost to this Mithrandir in a "hooky card game" so he wants him dead (darn rite 2!!) so me and him made this conspiracy thing to kill him, we were hoping you wouldn't find out but we didnt want anything happening to our big eye nwo woudl we!

sauron
no stick out tongue fly to isengard and see whats up (and that folks is how the nazgul came to isengard)

MorgulLord
lol. *runs to start up felbeast* Darn thing start. (3 days later) Saruman, the jig is up, Sauron knows.

So anway i told him. but thrs these big tree thinsg walking bout chuking roks at em, most unkind

sauron
big tree things....hmm thats odd....

very odd.....well maybe it wqs just the rohirrim dressed as trees, we all know how the people in M:E like to dress weird, elrond in his tiara lol

MorgulLord
yes, i mean at least i wear balck to go with my county!

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud

sauron
naz you a sponsor of google now

i think ornge is coming into fashion

Iirima
*raises eyebrow* Orange?

sauron
yeah well it was black,,,because i wore black armour and shadowy things,,,,but now im big orange eye...so...you know oranage

MorgulLord
yea, Ill have to get those Orcs to knit me and the others Orange Cloaks! We'll be called Orange Riders!

sauron
sounds good stick out tongue stick out tongue

sauron
maybe i could just be tinted orange....

MorgulLord
lol. I hav just realised that this thread has turned into nothing about Fellbeats, just our rantings on Of secret plots to kill Gandalf

pip-foot
i like your siggy morg! ITs awsome smile

MorgulLord
lol yes your the ...hmmm 105467 billionth person to say that stick out tongue

Discos
oh I like this thread

Discos - I like this thread very much

MorgulLord

Discos
well I would also like to say what a nice sig you have, but shall I take a number and wait?

The fell beasts are extraordinary creatures I must say, very huge and very scary. I especially enjoyed it when the Nazgul and fell beasts swooshed down onto Minas Tirith and wrecked the catapults of Gondor.

at Osgiliath with the Withcking talking to the head orc (forget his name, smorg? lol sp?) the thing looks huge and when it breaths it sort of scared me

Discos - yes, a serious post from a serious man

MorgulLord
yes, they are very cool. Hes called Gothmog, and yes my fav part is when they swoosh down.

MorgulLord
Do you think that fellbeasts have a sort of mystical bond with ther nazgul ridrs, cos they just seem 2 go where they want them 2 go messed

shadowy_blue
Well...they have reins. LOL..stick out tongue And I also think that while the Fell Beasts were growing, they already were familiar with their Masters (Nazgul) and trust them up to the very end *sniff* . Maybe the Nazgul made sure that the Fell Beasts are accustomed and attached to them all their lives. The Beasts were bred anyway to be their steeds. big grin

MorgulLord
YEY big grin At least someone was Loyal 2 me *cough*Nazgul No.7*cough* Lets never speak of that night again...

mors823
There is one thing about the Nazgul that I don't get. At Minas Tirth, the witch king says to Eowyn, "Don't get in front of the Nazgul and his prey." I highly doubt that the Witch King wants to eat Theoden. This made me believe that the fell beast were called the Nazgul. But, it's pretty clear the the Ringwraiths are the Nazgul. I'm just wondering if anyone could clarify this.

shadowy_blue
The "prey" thing could work as a double-meaning word. wink

It could work as a "prey" as in the food of the fell beast, but we all know that The Witch King mentioned the Nazgul and we know that the Nazgul is the Witch King himself.

The prey could also mean "victim", and this time, King Theoden is the "victim" of the Witch King. Thus, "Do not come between a Nazgul and his prey."

wink

Discos
erm, I suppose what shadowy is saying is true but it is just like horses to men, they go where they are asked to go.

MorgulLord
yea,i spoe its jus like horses and men, but still fellbeats seem 2 be alot harer to fly, and they just destroy all catapults and men they see? what all about that. i still think they hav mysticla bonds big grin

@mor823. yea, basically what shadowy said was correct! i also think that part confuses many ppl and trciks them into thinking that Fellbeasts are Nazgul whcih is wrong

shadowy_blue
Well, they are Servants of the Enemy. big grin They probably know who their foes are. big grin Since the Nazgul led them to swoop down on Minas Tirith, the city itself, they probably figured out that those people down there are their enemies; the people they're supposed to attack. They might be too familiar with the appearances of the Orcs already so they managed to recognize who they are supposed to kill; and those are the "better-looking" ones. stick out tongue Work of "instinct" as you may say. big grin Just like the Trolls, for some reason, it seems like the Fell Beasts know what they have to do. They do whatever the Orcs and their other "bosses" want them to do. They're just angry malice interested in killing and destroying anything since they are bred by the Enemy.

Discos
yep just as Shadowy said, but come to think of Morgul's post i say thet do have a bond then. Unless they have been giving orders and understand orders and whatnot

Discos - doubt it, they look thicker than so called "low fat dairies"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.