screw superheroe's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stickle pop
God i really ****in sick of superheroe movie's i saw a wonderful film called american splendor and it is about a guy called harvy pekar and he write's a comic book on himself...there should be more film's like that **** you spiderman

VENOMfan
So....You hate Superhero movies? or Superheros all together?

LeAtHerRFace
EDIT

Stickle pop
EDIT

Kes
Bashing is not allowed ppl.

Gregory
Gather around, children, while Uncle Gregory reveals his secret for dealing with movie genres you don't like: don't watch movies in those genres. It's a carefully hidden secret, handed down from generation to generation; I hope you won't betray my trust.

Arachnoidfreak
laughing this is true. i hate people who complain about shit that they can avoid. if you dont like a certain genre of movies, DONT WATCH THEM. if you dont like a certain tv program, DONT WATCH IT. if you dont like a radio station CHANGE THE STATION. dumbass. i agree with Gregory 100%.

LeAtHerRFace
exactly.

Wynndar
hahahaha....

Daywalker
And I agree with both of you cool Nice Spawn pic btw

Arachnoidfreak
thanks. its from the cover of issue 135

Ninjamaster
wink
Yeah I hate all kindsa shit and not talking about them or imagining that they don't exist makes me happy in a diabolical sort of way.
Too each his poison and don't fret nothin' coz in the end it don't mean nothin(at the end of the day what do you gain huh?!)ZACTLY NOTHIN'!

Very lil stuff to be positive bout in life the way i see it but knowing there is a superhero with his own bloody problems makes my day. So chill dude it maybe a bit weird but hell it's some lovable stuff if you give it time. Let it ride slide don't fight the power yeah feeeel it lit sweeet and groooovy baaaaby!

Somebody should really try this whatta rip maaaaaaaan!!!
Don't fight it bite it and take a hold of it real tight and don't f'get to spread the luv. WHERE IS THE LUV!!
Peace and all that till the nex episode of the glamourous Superhero chapter rolling on floor laughing smokin' cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.