Which game today has the best CGI work?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
you know the cutscenes and movies that are in most games? well, which game has the best ones?

Tex
Usually really crappy games that have to fill up their unimaginative, uncreative work with flashy screen shots that they use to advertise and sell the game with.

I would say the FF franchise! stick out tongue

§pearhead
Final Fantasy is very good with their cinematics, as is the old Twisted Metal Black game and what brief cinematics there are for Devil May Cry.

Oh, and any game by Blizzard? Blizzard has amazing games coupled with awesome cinematics.

Rogue Jedi
have you guys played onimusha 3? the game is amazing. the intro, where samanosuke is wearing a ninja outfit, man, it is the best CGI work i have ever seen.

JONNY
I'd say that Warcraft III + Frozen Throne or Onimusha serious have really good CGI's

Rogue Jedi
try onimusha 3. the intro has samanosuke in a ninja outfit fighting an endless legion of genma. it is unreal.

Red Superfly
Check out Ninja Gaiden for some Onimusha 3 rivalling cinematics.

Also, Transformers, believe it or not, has some wonderful CGI.

Raventheonly
ya ninja gaiden

Lord Ryugen
I'll go for FFX-2

StinkFist462
Onimusha 3

Sacrifise666
star wars knights of the old republic. those graphics are awsome. alien

VENOMfan
Onimusha dominates the CGI catagory. easily

from the ending of 1 to the beggining of 3 is pure art in motion

Raventheonly
have you seen the ninja gaiden CGI? its about equal in detail

AsbestosFlaygon
Uncharted 2
MW2 (PC version)

Spartan005
World of Warcraft and Halo Wars

Nemesis X
Mass Effect

Kazenji
Soul Reaver 1 for the intro.

One Free Man
oblivion+modbase.

BoratBorat
Crysis real time game play at extreme settings look almost pre rendered

SovNarKom
LoK Soul Reaver 1, Warcraft 3 + Frozen Throne and Onimusha 3 IMHO

Juk3n
First time i saw Onimusha 3 opening, changed the way i saw cgi. That feeling has never been replicated.

Onimusha 3 opening is top of the pops.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.