Weird things you do and your Weird habits.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
list any weird things about yourself here. be warned: you WILL get made fun of, but dont take it personal!!!

Lan©eWindu
I sometimes put my foot behind my head for no reason.

MovieMaker5087
I enjoy being wet, cold, naked, and shivering during the winter. Is that normal?

Lan©eWindu
Yes no

Rogue Jedi
i still have my stuffed animal from when i was a kid. he is a white dalmatian named spot. i keep him on my nightstand.

lil bitchiness
I tend to play arround with my tongue piercing when there is scilence on the room, cos then you can hear the ball hitting my teeth. I dont know why...i do that.

nach01
i drink really loud... i cant help it

Lan©eWindu
I have a stuffed monkey I named Bunkey...I got it when I was 2.

Rogue Jedi
tongue piercings are sexy as hell.

nach01
laughing dont they hurt really bad when you first get htem on? i heard they like swell up for months

Rogue Jedi
lip piercings even more so.

Lan©eWindu
I have no piercings.

I sew my fingers together though.

nach01
ewww

kofmaster
sucking on only red pens 0.o...eek! and drinking orange soda!!!!!

nach01
i have two ear piercings and one on my bellybutton big grin

Lan©eWindu
Who loves orange soda? Kel loves orange soda!

nach01
hehe, i have double jointed toes

kofmaster
WHAHAAHAHAH laughing laughing big grin yeah but so do i

Lan©eWindu
I can pop my right shoulder out of socket whenever I want...and freak people out.

kofmaster
i got one ear pierced yes big grin

kofmaster
0.o...i can see why laughing

Tptmanno1
"Yes he does. Kell Loves Orange Soda!"
That was a great show!

lil bitchiness
I have my lip pierced too. yes Labret, which is a lower lip. And i have a stud not a ring.

Rogue Jedi
me too. lethal weapon style.

Lan©eWindu
Kenan and Kel are awesome!

Rogue Jedi
i am awesome. big grin

kofmaster
big head no? WHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH laughing laughing big grin

JediHDM
i have double jointed thumbs...which is really cool cause i can scare people with them...its fun!!

Rogue Jedi
its just a rumor. angel

BarmyBrummie
I sewed my fingers together before too. I pulled the thread through and nearly made this girl puke big grin

the Vee
hehe that was funny, sometimes i rest my leg on the computer stand i mean like on the bit where the key board goes, its fun cuz i talk to people on webcam and they dont notice laughing

realworlddreams
i can dislocate my shoulder blade...its kinda scary people freak out...
um...i crack about every bone in my body...its scary especially my neck n back...they're really loud...
i like to eat eel...
i like chick flix...usually...
n i have a baloon/clown lamp in my room from when i was lil n a stuffed teddy bear n penguin...

Rogue Jedi
ok. i cant believe i am gonna tell you guys this......
whenever i am drinking something, coke, beer, whatever, i pick it up. i drink, then i set it down. but, after i set it down, i have to pick it up and set it down again. it has to be done twice. why? i dunno.....

the Vee
WOW THATS OBSSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER
(damn caps)

I eat raw lemons

realworlddreams
its cuz ur weird rogue...plain n simple...
but u drink beer..thats bad...
i listen to "unpopular" music...
alice in chains, x-ecutioners, linkin park, dj sammy, coheed and cambria...
people think im werid cuz i do

Rogue Jedi
also, lets say i turn to the right, a complete circle. well, i HAVE TO turn back to the left, so that things even out.

the Vee
linkin park arent weird..
i repeat what people say a lot in my mind.. sometimes i replay whole conversations while staring into space.

Rogue Jedi
i also have dreams where i am running in a field with my dog baron, who died a few years ago.

the Vee
i think you miss your dog.
i try to make sense of everything.. sometimes i keep doing this until i cant find answers anymore then i get really depressedand want to die.. then everything clicks and im oka.. my mood swings a lot

Rogue Jedi
i also have dreams where i am standing over my bed, watching me and my wife sleep. shadows come out of the walls, they look dementors. i fight them off as they try to take my wife.

the Vee
i forget my dreams.. i wake up really freaked out sometimes and all day i cant remember why and it annoys me

BarmyBrummie
sometimes, i can't tell the difference between my dreams and when i am awake cuz they seem so real wacko

Rogue Jedi
when i get nervous, my eyelids twitch.

drunk_nazgul
When I eat a sandwich, I eat the crusts. Then the corners. Then the parts hanging off. Then the rest. EVERY TIME!

Rogue Jedi
i eat my fries first, then my burger.

Gravity Kills
I only do weird things

Lan©eWindu
I put french fries IN my hamburger.

Rogue Jedi
i put mayo on my hot dogs.

Lan©eWindu
I don't pop my toes by pulling them out...I curl them under my feet then stomp on the ground with them.

Rogue Jedi
top this:
when i eat pizza, i eat the toppings first, then the slices.

Lan©eWindu
Same here...

I order a pepperoni with cheese...then at the pepperoni's first, so I have a cheese pizza.

Rogue Jedi
you have learned much, young one.

Smiling_Sadly
hey me too!!!! big grin

Smiling_Sadly
um i um......hmmmmm.......?????...........i.....um...... sad .......um......i cant think of anything.....................so i guess im perfect! stick out tongue big grin angel

j/k

Lord Soth
I can pop (or crack, whatever ppl call it) my knuckles, my fingers, my toes, my knees, my neck, my spine, my legs and my wrists. And I do so at every opportunity

Rogue Jedi
^ same here^

Smiling_Sadly
yep me too....ur not to different!

Lydia
I put tomato sauce on my ice cream

Who can top that!

wuTa
not me

Darth Jello
i sometimes do random cartoon voices, i have a huge vocal range and can mimic a lot of characters. i can do every male character on beavis and butt-head almost perfectly.

sometimes, i put on sunglasses, roll my eyes all the way back into my head, then take the glasses off in front of people...great effect!!!

Smiling_Sadly
thats not wierd

thats just plian disgusting!!! sick

Baylin
I use my tooth brush to clean my ---------!!

Smiling_Sadly
eek! laughing

Baylin
teeth!

Um what else would I use my tooth brush for? confused

Smiling_Sadly
i dunno u tell me???!!!

Baylin
Best not to on an open forum I dont want to get banned... evil face

§pearhead
Is putting rubber bands around your arm weird? Carrying around permanent marker? Quoting Shakespeare?

Baylin
No sorry most people do all that...

*runs away from the mad weirdo with the sharp name stick out tongue *

Smiling_Sadly
lol well, i dont do that!!!!

§pearhead
that might not mean anything stick out tongue

Smiling_Sadly
or it could........ stick out tongue cool

Storm
I guess Fire knows them the best.

Smiling_Sadly
nos who the best???

BlackRose87
Freaky Spear... i carry permanent markers with me and 'lacky' bands on my wrist lol wink

§pearhead
laughing out loud what on earth is a lacky band?

Smiling_Sadly
lol, duh u dont no?

...... messed so wut is it?

BlackRose87
YaY i aint going mad... thxies Smiling i was like 'am i the only soul who knows what a lacky band is?' lol

if no one knows... nm lol

Smiling_Sadly
well i didnt get that br87!erm

Rogue Jedi
when i sleep, i use a big box fan. not for the air, but for the noise. the constant humming noise relaxes me.

§pearhead
That's not that weird. I know that the old-style alarm clocks have the constant ticking and that helps lull me to sleep some times.

Smiling_Sadly
well i do the same thing rj, cuz when it is just plain silence i hear things, sad it scares me.....

Rogue Jedi
same here. i have nightmares if i dont use my fan. silence is bliss? nit for me it aint.

§pearhead
laughing out loud I go to sleep with the radio on happy

Rogue Jedi
i used to do that, but i switched to the box fan years ago.

Smiling_Sadly
lol yea......i also like to sleep with the tv on mute....cuz i dont like pitch black either...i also see things....... sad

§pearhead
SS, and you have the nerve to call me weird, least I don't hear things stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
i love the pitch dark. its just the silence that gets to me.

§pearhead
I like both ninja

'course, that's not saying noise is bad stick out tongue

Smiling_Sadly
well spear, to tell u the truth i call u wierd cuz truly inside i am the one that really thinks u are! big grin yes i hear things! but so does rj!!! i like the pitch just not to sleep in!!!

the Vee
When i feel dizzy or im in pain of any kind if its appropriate i just lie on the floor in the fetal position. I dont really do it in public, but i figure if im going to keel over i might as well have a soft landing.

Rogue Jedi
when i get real stressed out, you know what i do? ps2.

the Vee
hmm i did that today.. shame you cant take it with you everywhere.

Rogue Jedi
you can. i am fixing to buy a portable lcd screen that plugs into the back of your ps2. i am gonna take it to work every day!!!

Smiling_Sadly
so ur deaf??? stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
huh? did you say something?

Lan©eWindu
Who doesn't?

Rogue Jedi
i sleep with one eye open. damn ninja perverts sneaking in and grabbing my johnson.

Smiling_Sadly
IM SRY OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it was my cat i didnt no she came!!!

Rogue Jedi
she came? me too!!!!! laughing

Smiling_Sadly
dude, she is the one that fondled u!

Rogue Jedi
if that makes you feel better, ok.

Smiling_Sadly
it does....u no, ur very confusing...

*hmmthinks to self, i will have to use my beauty to shut him up*

§H@Ñ€
my wierd habits are cracking my knickles, shaking my leg, and folding my lip.... not all that wierd i guess. but i do them all the time.

Smiling_Sadly
naw that isnt that wierd i "crack" my nuckels, wut do u mean by the other 2???

Raventheonly
i can crack my knuckles with one hand by making a fist... but my strangest habit is talking to myself.... usually on purpose to freak people out. smile Along with deep thinking where i look at the ground for exsesive amounts of time.

Smiling_Sadly
i talk to my self, but just move my mouth and think the voices in my head....not on purpoise either...im weird!

Rogue Jedi
i have a buddy who irons his jeans.

BakaXero
i fall asleep while working on electrical cable
thank god they werent live

DarkC
I make sounds sort of like a screaming leprechaun on crack when watching hockey and the enemy team has a powerplay.

The only song I truly put effort in to sing along is System of a Down's Radio/Video, even if it's only the deeper parts. (Malakian I think)

Council#13
I like getting wet in the rain, come home and change without a shower, then watch a movie while eating chips with the air-con on and wrapped in a blanket. Is that weird?

SimonW
When I eat chips or popcorn or candy, I take a bite or piece and chew and swallow on the left side of my mouth, then do the same to the other side, then go back and chew on the left side. I repeat this until I finish what I'm eating.

Rogue Jedi
thats not weird. see my "when you wipe your butt" thread.

ben_dover
Here is one weird thing we ALL have in common. We are members of KMC!

T.V.O.T.I.
I am a weird habit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.