Weegee Boards Do They Really Work?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Babi_Gurl
do they really work ? Ive played it a couple of times and ithas only really worked once ..............

total metalhead
Its ouija boards smile

It all depends whether you believe in that kinda thing yes

big gay kirk
yup, fraid so... they work by suggestion, and (more often than not, ) cheating.... among certain groups of people they can trigger psychoses and neuroses, not due to the boards themselves, but due to the suggestions implied by the use of the board... in other words, it is the persons belief in the board which causes the damage... if used sensibly and with the right attitude, the boards are harmless... they were invented as a parlour trick... unfortunately, it is rare that the boards are used sensibly, and with the right attitude...

johnnys#1
APG, JDG and me have tried the weegee board b4 after watching a movie called LONG TIME DEAD.
It freaked the shit out of us.
We don't no if we imagined it or not, But we think we had contact with SOMETHING *scaring thoughts and shivers*

johnnys#1
Any1 had an experience with a weegee board or seen LONG TIME DEAD?????

1-winged angel
i have never tried

1-winged angel
hey how do u get the writing with the colored aura

demon_hunter_x
one time k me and m brother were using a ouiji board and we diddnt know the score to the football game out in the living room and the ouiji board got it right. and i dotn even believe in the supernatural even though the closet door slammed shut once while we were using it

Fire
doubt it

1-winged angel
my shrine to sephiroth ny the great work of 1_winged_angel
wat is ny?

demon_hunter_x
oops..... heh heh sorry it was supposed to be by

realworlddreams
ouija boards are dumb...they're jus fun to play with an use to scare yourself and ur friends.

((The_Anomaly))
the answer is NO!!! they dont..its all a trick of u mind, and ur hand movements...i saw a whole tv special on how they work..and let me assure u that its not ghost's talking to u

badkittykitty
*shakes magic 8 ball* signs point to yes.

BackFire
No, it doesn't work. It's simply the muscles in your hand moving ever so slightly that cause the movement on the board.

Kosta
I dont know if they work or not, and i dont dismiss the belief that thry do, I have never played around with one, but i woul like to try.

Syren
I've played a few times, and I know I didn't move the glass, but how can you say for definite that one of your friends didn't? Admittedly, it was only four of us, and the others were crying etc, but I still don't trust my friends that much to say that the supernatural must have been involved.

I like the fact that you're condemned to hell once you've participated in the use of a Ouija Board though roll eyes (sarcastic)

Syren
Yeah, btw OUIJA BOARD

tns
i tried that board one time it was a waste of money

WindDancer
I have played it a few times myself and it works sometimes. I played it with friends and is quite fun. We used to played every halloween, but lately I kinda stop. I kinda grew out of it.

eleveninches
I used one before for a while, but I didnt get anything useful from it. sad

Babi_Gurl
Yep i have seen Long Time Dead my experience was i think real i was playin it with my best mate just the two of us and i was apparently talkin to my dead great grandad it was pretty freaky since she didnt know his name yet it spelt it out i dont think ill eva play it again though its just messing with stuff ya dont really know about

cheeky munkey
long time dead is a lame film

iv dune a few ouiji boards wit 2 of my mates, and we made sure that none of us were moving it.
i personally believ that there was summit there.
we were told to help sum1 who needed us, and when we spoke to them we found out that they were really depressed.
so yeah i believe in them. but then, iv not had a bad experience, and i did it with ppl who i trusted.

shake zula
the only ouija i experimented with is the kind you smoke.

cheeky munkey
laughing

Freddy_vs_Jason
My and my friends tried it, didn't work but moved a little bit. At the end we all came to the conclusion that it was just our consinous.

Freddy_vs_Jason
But my Dad said when he was a teenager he was in a dive shop he over-heard a bunch of guys talking about a sayounce they had the night before, apparently they called on this really evil famous dead guy (I don't know his name because I wasn't really listening at the time.) anyway when they did it the lights went out and shadows of people were casting on the walls, and my Dad doesn't lie. Also it's really weird because I asked my Dad for a Ouija board but he said he didn't want me too have one because he thought that if something did happen that was beyond normal then he was afraid I would go insane. He also told me not to mess with stuff like that because I don't know what I'm getting myself into. It was really creepy him telling me all this because he's not the type of person that believes stuff like that.

Ninjamaster
Look man I'd seriously advise you to stay away from the shit yu don't wanna open doors to strange places and get hooked on that stuff.
It's as good as going to consult a spirit medium or witchdoctor!

phinney6
how bout a shirnk. Or watch one of those "how those "supernatiral" things work" shows. LOL thye tell you all the tricks. I mean If people can check email and send pictures on telephones, they can make some gadget like this

Sarah15
Ive never used one, so I wouldnt know...lol

Dios
Yeah ouija boards are real they are freaky ive used them about 3 times and only with people that i new would not be wankers about it, the first time we did it we summoned Kurk Cobane the lead singer of Nirvana, one of the things we asked was how are you and he said really pissed off and not long after we heard a teacher coming (this was on school camp) so we had to go and we kept asking but he wouldnt let us go untill about the 5th time and yep its freaky.... and dont summon scary people...

I think we were only scared of him because he was on drugs and shot himself with a shotgun.

Magee
lol!! laughing

MichaelMyerscoo
I never used one and if I had four people who I trusted and the triangle thing moved I would run out the house screaming like if someone killed my mom right in front of me.

Dios
Yep thats what i felt like doing but the first time your in to much shock to do anything except to just stare and watch.

MC Mike
Well they have online ones. messed

http://www.witchboard.com/theboard_frames.html

Although I think that ^ is a huge hoax, for your sake, I would follow the precautions. erm "Don't do alone", etc.

greenfreak1402
Its quite simple your subconscious allows you to think that something is happening the pointer doesnt move by its self or your hand dosnt move by its self you can do it without even noticing and if you think something is happening you believe it
oh did anyone in the UK watch that Seance with Darren Brown on Monday night? cos that was realy good i did that and got all the same ansers as they did on the telly apart from the London bit but I rote Manchester which is where she used to live!!!

liltiggasmootay
i think they are real but thats just my opinion from my experiance.... this one time me and my friends were playing it under the stairs and there was a sheet hanging down between us and the door and a big gush of wind came in and the sheet started moving and we heard a door slam in the other room....it was really weird cause there was no windows open. but i think the one online is totally fake.

Elektra_lover
Oh it works and boy do i have experiances with that.

Primitive Screwhead #1
Ouija boards are about as effective as the decks of tarot cards I own. That is to say... not effective at all. They are most appropriate for entertainment value only. Now excuse me, the incense is dying out on my Aleister Crowley shrine...

Victor Von Doom
I over heard a young boy asking his friend if he'd tried a luigi board.

Spicy_Mchaggis
ouija boards are gay and a waste of time. whoever you play it with moves it. the only way it would "seriously" work is, if you said, demons come out and show me your real. and then it might work. but seriously, the thing was created to scare people.

m!$hA
i know this eek!

they do work!!!!!! it has something to do with the heating pressure or something! they work...but there aint no spirits! seriously they do! i dont beleive in ghosts/spirits/god/heaven/the devil or any of that.......but i played it and it worked, and the otha ppl dont move it, you can tell if they do! you gotta only have 2 fingers LIGHTLY on it and it moved towards us...there was no way one of us couldve pulled it erm it does work!!!!!its all to do with science!

FBI_AgentMulder
Ouija Boards can be traced to sixth century Egypt where priests in the mystery religions used it to conjure up spirits or divine answers to questions that were otherwise unanswerable. This theory is fanciful and has no basis in historical fact, whatsoever.

Also, I believe about 98% of the time, Ouija Board incidents are nothing but conscious manifestations of the collective consciousness of the "group mind" phenomenon. Yet, there are rare incidents in that all things defy logic and scientific explanation, such as the when the board begins to "levitate" and maneuver.

Yet, I still believe that 98% of the time Ouija Board incidents are caused by players consciously and deliberately pushing it, thereby deceiving the other into thinking the indicator is moving by itself.

Or! The player moves the planchette unconsciously. This is known as an ideomotor action or reflex. Simply put, the brain produces uncontrollable muscle actions in direct response to conscious or unconscious thoughts. Hence, the muscles move the pointer to the desired answer without us realizing it.

laughing It certainly makes me laugh...people these days.. rolling on floor laughing

weegie
Your subconscious mind moves the glass. Go to www.channel4.co.uk/derrenbrown and at the bottom click 'talking to the dead'. it'll explain it more. Anyone watch derren browns seance. That was flippin good!
Trust 'weegie' to write in a thread about 'ouija boards' lol, so pridictable. And trust me to no about it 2.

APirateMonkey
Hmmm. .. ... .... .....

Furious Angel
ok i believe that they work...heres why: (dont laugh)

when i was maybe 5, i got one for christmas and i also got this massive stuffed animal dog...well i wanted to name the dog but couldnt think of what i should call it so i asked the ouija board but since you need more than 1 person, i made my brother help me and he was 3 at the time and definitely could not read or spell and it spelled out rover...yeah stupid i know but i really belive they work if no ones cheatingbig grin

blackmailme
i really think that ouiji boards may work i dont know. well me and my friend tryed it once and like.. we arent sure if it worked or not. we keep thinking one of us where moving the pointer.. sad

Princess Re
yeah my parents own one,they work

adishor
Oh.. believe me .. that works .. we asked a question no one of us would know the answer... only another friend that wasn't there.. and he got it right .. some of my friends made conversation with a guy name Figghal .. and they found out that he was 20 and he died in 1980 in a train accident .... believe me.. they couldn't have invented that story ... and it's not their muscles .. and we didn't buy a board.. you made one ..
Dude.. this works .. they have writen all the conversation .. all Q and A
's .... dude.. this is so fscked up!

rapmastad
lol, i use the weegee board (i like typing it like this dont correct me) just to scare my friends i ask the question "who is going to be the first of us to die" and i scare teh shit out of my friends when i move it ever so slightly to thier names

BeachHouseBabe
well i know for a fact that WeeGee boards are reall!! i played last night and connected to a 12 year old guy named Lance and well he's been hauntin me ever since! when i was playin my frineds asked questions like whose the hottest and who would you wana go out with and stuff like that well... of course he said me then... we asked if he was there in the room and if he was there to prove it by turnin a balloon all around and then to touch me... then he touched me!! you know when a sprit touches you .. you feell a cold chills and he told me that he was goin to haunt me untill igo out wiht him and haunt my bff's room also!!

and if you play a weegee board game w/o anyone playing with you, you'll become pazseted!! ((can't spell)) by the person you were connectin with and like this gurl who would always play by herself you'll go crazy and die!

Happy Dance hehehe DANCE banana DANCE lol

darth_surgent
Do Ouija boards work? The answer is no. There are many ways that people manage to cheat/subconsciously manipulate them. It is just your imagination. Accept it.

Puppet Of Doom
Pardon? Ouija Boards do work. If you want to be annoying and sceptical, fine.
My Great-Grandma told her children to keep away from them, no one ever found out what happened to her. My mum's going to get one anyway.

And it's OUIJA damnit, Oui = French for 'yes' . Ja = German for 'yes'

Honestly, weegee. tisk tisk *shakes head in disappointment*

Zero_GravX-12
Happy DanceHonestly...no one can truly say if it really does "work", by work i mean contacting spirits and encouraging inter dimensional (if that is where spirits might go if they're real) activity... Here are two real reasons:
First: Our mind is more powerful than any human in this day and age can translate, we have yet to scratch the surface on human psychology and genetics (which is true we still lack the activity of other 4 DNA strands -speaking genetically-)for all we know our neuro interface could be powerful enough to conjure something similar to what the book The Matrix says, or tells the story of.
Secondly: Why do you believe religion still exists?! because everyone is so sure there isn't a God and/or spirits if you will (it's all the same other dimension parallel universes and demons). It's hasn't been prov-en nor! has it been prov-en incorrect to believe in such things that we cannot see...lol well this is an extremely broad subject that can also lead to a detailed conversation concerning creation/evolution, which creation is only being more prov-en by scientific facts -The Great Flood described in the Bible has been scientifically prov-en look it up if you don't believe me-mad
Anyhow, any comments? I can't say i've used the ouija board, but it can be either a thing that summons spiritss...or! a thing that expands our mind to believe in something that isn't real or! mere coincidences that happen whenever people play that, and coincidences that scare the pants off of people.smokin'
Well any comments? oh BTW evolution is also a strong possibility, as strong as creation I mean plus religion helps keep order who do you think kept books during the dark ages of Europe? you guessed it monks kept researching and recording and salvaging documents. Happy Dance

Fiery Eyes
its ouija boards, and yeah they Can work. Doesn't mean they always will.

leowyatt
that it is real my cousin told me her friend burned hers
they heard spirits screaming

Syren
I tried them but it freaked me out. Nothing happened, just the concept y'know?

BlackC@t
I hear ya' Syren. Even if nothing happens it can still be scary, when me and my friends did it we thought we saw it move a little but we came to the conclusion it was our conciounce.

A4E
they do work!
i once did it, and we like started asking question to the 'spirit' but it only answered few things, it was scary, after it left we tried to make contact again but nothing

Syren
Mmm, like when you're expecting something, and it doesn't work, you can practically make yourself believe it did?

carnival_junkie
i would like to take this thread seriously...
if only you could spell ouija

cyprian
Firstly the ouija board is not a game, although it was marketed as such initially. They DO work if used correctly - it is not something you should play with.

There is no mystery surrounding them - no special ritual needed - just an open mind and common sense.

Cyprian

carnival_junkie
well said.

ScaredByMajik
Weegee boards do work...ifyou don't trust a friend of pushing it then use it hands free last time i played i played hands free and it spelled DEVIL and when i friend got up she saw a Horrible sight...a black monster and she screamed bloody murder and fainted...They WORK evil face

ScaredByMajik
ouija Sorry

ScaredByMajik
I've played only a few times but man they sure do work!Every time either something has broken slammed or we saw something...

ScaredByMajik
The time before last that i played my friend was like makin fun of this spirit or w/e we were talkin to and she was going on and on acting stupid and she got this huge cut on the side of her face....

ScaredByMajik
Where is every1?

ScaredByMajik
evil face Be careful using ouija boards they are fun if you know how to use them but when it comes to a bad attitude and a bad spirit you'll well lets just say ave you ever seen The Exorcist...ya Never make fun of ghosts or spirits my friend did this and she now has a scar from a cut she got...and you know wut she still plays... evil face

Imperial_Samura
Its been a long, long time since I participated in a Ouija session. Still, I know people who swear by it, personally I am somewhat dubious, but there could be something to it.

Gregory
Spirits are a lot of perpetually drunken, sexually deviant louts who smell funny and have poor fashion sense. If there are any spirits out there reading this, then yes, I'm talking to you, personally.

T.M
^ lol. i dont believe in any supernatural stuff personally but i havent taking part in a Ouija board session so i cant say anything on the subject messed

Jackie Malfoy
I doubt every much that they work.To me they are just a game.But I did hear some scary stories about this one boy who played the game.I think just in case I will advoid that game.
My sister plays it and nothering happen to her.NUTS!Jk.See you around.JM

Jackie Malfoy
Wait a second there is a thread about this aready!Oh well.Anyway I don't think it works but it is fun watching my sister play with it along with her friends.
I just stay away from it through becauses it is evil!jk!JM

FeceMan
Read The Ishbane Conspiracy. It's a fantastic book and has a bit of information about the occult in it.

Jackie Malfoy
Ok I will read that book.JM

leowyatt
the Ouija board is not a game you play like sorry or any other games

BadKitty
funny my 8 ball says *Better not tell you now. *

seems as accurate as my Ouija board

sweetypie951
i have tried it alot of times....im only 12 so i geuss i could b gullible..
n e wayz we tried it and it worked!!! it was so awsome but nothin bad happened afterwards tho. but me and my friend contacted some guy that claims he was a killer named "Choe" and he threatened to kill us it was weird. then my firneds like heard something and ran upstairs screaming!!!! laughing

FeceMan
Um, by "12" you mean "a retard", correct?

ragesRemorse
Why anyone would believe that somthing that is purchased at a K-mart or any other coorperation business has the ability to conjur up spirits is beyond me. If you truly believe in the possibilities of a Ouija board to attract Spirits then you are just a gullable idiot.

Even if you go to a dark corner to an exploited Voodoo shop, you are still buying a peice of cardboard with elaborate writings on it.

leowyatt
rages kmart don't sell ouija boards then i guess i'm an idiot i believe it in too your just blind to understand the concept of it

cyprian
Ok so crystals, dowsing rod, tarot cards and all that sort of thing are also a waiste of time then.

Where you buy something is not the point it's how you use it. There is NO special power in the ouija board, whether you buy one or make it yourself. The board is just a 'link' in much the same way an electrical plug and cable are no good until you connect (link) it to the 'Power source'.

I have trouble explaining it but those who have used a board will understand what I mean. Perhap someone else can explain it better than I.

Charles

powerfulone1987
i really want one, but my mom is against it, she told me how one year when she was young, her sister, my aunt, got her one and she threw it away immediately. Now that I am getting older and have better access to one, i can't find them anywhere.

eleveninches
I used to make my own, but you never can be sure of whether the other person is faking it or not

cyprian
Hi

powerfulone - ouija boards are more difficult to get these days, although they are making a comeback. If you look at 'sorcerers apprentice' on the web you will find some. However you don't have to buy a board you can make it yourself if you are really interested in using one. Just be careful and don't let all the bad press the boards have received in the past influence you.

If you do have any problems - and there is no reason why you should - please feel free to email me: [email protected]. They are safe to use - I'm still here and I have used one for years.

Charles

leowyatt
go to
ebay.com in the search type in charmed i see them for sale there

ragesRemorse
K-mart defaintly sells ouija boards. Ouija board is a marketed game by parker brothers. and yes, i understand the concept of the Ouija board, an infant can understand the concept of a ouija board. I even bothered to learn the history of them, i just dont beleive in Santa claus or the easter bunny anymore. Out of all the people who use ouija boards, dont you think, if there were some validity to them, we would be talking about our expierences with them rather than debating if there imaginary powers are real or not?

cyprian
If you want reports of experiences with them that's fine - at the moment thought I don't habe the time to relate them all. I will, over the next few weeks, put an outline together and post it here asap

Charles

((The_Anomaly))
..NO!!!

ragesRemorse
you know, the problem with everything surrounding the supernatural is that there is no proof, only accounts. You can find all the accounts you want, it doesnt mean it is undeniable evidence. I would say that hundreds if not thousands of people use a ouija board monthly, if they really gave us a link to Spirits, i am sure we would have more than just accounts on our hands.

there are still accounts of crop circles being made, but we know now that they are nothing more than a hoax. Yet, many people still believe.

belly_jeans349
i know for a fact they really work, i gotta story from my dad and i know hes not lying about this one. He had a friend that knew by the name of dave. Well Dave and him were invited to some wierd party in the woods and there was a campfire. There was about 10 people including them. One of the guys brought a ouija board along and they decided to play. I cant remember what my dad told me they spelled out but they spelt out some word and the fire had blazed some face and everyone freaked out and ran off into the woods. Well it turned out that my dads friend was the one who put in the word. And since then, they have never found my dads friend, i know this how? because i used to see my dads friend all the time and well....he's gone..

Sith Master X
About the weegee boards, I can't tell you whether or not they work because I've simply never tried one out for myself. I do know however, according to my mom and dad who would have no reason to lie to me, once had a weegee board for themselves when they were first married. Anyways, they didn't really care for it much, and later on my dad threw the weegee board away in the dumpster outside of my parents old apartment in Nashua NH. Now comes the freaky part. The following morning, after my dad threw that thing out, the weegee board was sitting up against their door.

You're probably going to say "Oh yeah, that was definitely a prank. One of their friends must have played a joke on them." But no actually, my parents didn't have any close friends around that area at the time, and even if they did, how would they have known about them throwing away the board? My father never told anyone, and he can't recall anyone seeing him throw it away either. It remains a mystery I guess. After my dad saw the board sitting up against their door, he snapped it in half. That was the end of that.

belly_jeans349
thats scary...i dont think id ever mess with one unless i thought life sucked and i felt like ending it or something but i doubt anything like that will happen for a while. if i get any experiences with it....ill let ya all know if im still alive laughing

liltiggasmootay
yeah u cant buy them in stores like that anymore.... they were banned or some shit. but anyways i believe in it...we played Ouija board last night and we asked if it could give us a sign.... a few mins later the plug in in the wall shot out and a statue on the table started moving....explain that one.

Sith Master X
Strange indeed.

ragesRemorse
It probably has somthing to do with that stuff that comes from a bowl and smells like shit.

frodo34x
Then Why is it pronounced 'wee-gee' and not 'wee-ya' ?

I believe in spirits. They come in bottles and taste nice. Vodka is my favorite spirit.

Imperial_Samura
"yeah u cant buy them in stores like that anymore.... they were banned or some shit."

Odd that, I mean, I know of book shops that sell voodoo kits (Angus and Robertson), granted the little doll isn't culturally accurate, and looks a bit to happy, but still, all innocent fun eh?

ragesRemorse
dude you can still buy Ouija boards in stores. You can buy them anywhere. Parker brothers still market ouija boards

Imperial_Samura
Yes. and even if they did stop selling them, its not like they are hard to make. At least thats what I have been told.

belly_jeans349
hmm im still alive, dont worry, like anyone cares lol---my friend is buying a new ouija board soon...can't wait to hear what they see angel

BlackC@t
Ouija Boards are really bad, don't use them. Belly jeans349 I beg you not to use then, they invite negative entitys into your body and they can control you.

BackFire
Well, they work by default because in actuallity what causes the movement is the nerves in your hands....allow me to explain..

If you hold the piece the correct way (barely touching it, and not having your arms wresting on anything, basically hovering) the piece will move. This is because of the muscles in your arms will eventually begin to grow tired and begin slight twitches. Now, since your finger tips are placed on the piece, then it will move along with your arm. Go ahead and try this now, raise your arms up so they're not resting on anything, make them hover. You should notice that they twitch a bit, and after a while the movements will get more obvious.

Anyways, this is what causes the movement of the piece, that or your jackass friend is moving the piece.

belly_jeans349
hmmm well i was just kidding, but gosh thats wierd

leowyatt
i agree with blackcat the Ouija Boards is not a toy,

baracustastic
Weegie broads definitely don't work. They're pregnant by 13, out of school by 16, and picking up their giro quicker than you can say "Burberry baseball cap."

laughing out loud Happy Dance stick out tongue embarrasment roll eyes (sarcastic) blink

belly_jeans349
what makes you think they dont work? because they DO work, why do you think so many stories are being told by people, not near as much would be told if they didnt work

crickey77
I just know that when I have used them there was always the smart ass who would mess with it, so I have no idea whether they work or not...

frodo34x
Damn you're good.

Aku
YES THEY DO! I SAW JESUS BEING TORTUERD!!! NO I HATE IT!!! O NO I WASNT SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT IT!!!! HELP IM BEING STRANGLED BY THE DEVIL!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! No ofcourse they dont work? If anyone says they have their just lieing or were too scared to complete one and gave up.

SaTsuJiN
I'm pretty sure they work.. but I believe they are limited in knowing only the answers to questions that the people you are playing with knows the answer to as well... say if I ask a question about person #1 to the board.. I think after that person #1 (whether they'll admit or not) focuses on the answer to that question (since it was asked aloud), then the reticule becomes drawn to spell out the answer. I find that the reticule has a hard time answering a question that noone knows the answer to, so it will spit out random tidbits that are circulating through each of the players minds.

baracustastic
thanks frodo34x, you don't know how much that means to me coming from you.

belly_jeans349
*eats chicken* whats happening?

Aku
LOL

They dont work. People make up stories about them. I seen people play them and ive played with them myself. It's no different from playing monopoly or any other board game except no one wins anything everyone just sits around and thinks o no the devils gonna come and make a word which says death!!!! It's aload of bullcrap!

belly_jeans349
they do work...just gotta believe they do and you gotta wait for it to happen...there wouldnt be sooo many stories if it were a fake thing, and i dont think anyones going to make a board and sell it on the market successfully just to put a shape on letters

sexylilbabygirl
i remeber my cousin played that w/ my other cousin.(they were like 13 or 12) They locked themselves in my uncles room & all u could hear was AAAAAAAA Were going to get killed by some1. I was 9 or 10 at that time & obssed w/ cartoons & i was like imma ask something & i was like does (4got who) like me (it was a cartoon person & i was stupid back then obviously) then the Ouija board was like yes (what if that 1 cartoon persons voice was like 50 i was lied to. it lied.OH well stupid story). Then my cousins asked somethin else & then start crying screamin running in my grandpa's house cuz they said a guy was gonna shoot em & they are still alive........ (if only they did die they get on my nerves j/k i never wish death on anyone even if its my own cousins)

belly_jeans349
interesting!

Lara
ouija boards arnt things you should be playing with. it is a tool not a toy. unless you know what your doing its not adviseable. they can be dangerous. you can never tell who you will contact and 9 times out of 10 they spirit that is contacted is not asked to leave properly. as far as the horror stories go, alot of them are true, you should heed them.

Filth
Total agree with you there, they are not something to be played with.

leowyatt
this may seem crazy next time watch the tv show charmed
and watch phoebe's reaction when she asks the ouija board
a question i'll find out what episode it is

BlackC@t
Anyone that believes they don't work is nieve and foolish.

dean7879
derren brown proves they dont work
on a programme he got a group of people for a seance
i aint gonna explain all the programme but i can tell you there was two people on ouija board and the glass was moving..the two people said they wasnt movin it but they was! derron brown explains that it is all in there mind and they dont know they are doing it....derren also convinced people during a seance that a ghost called jane was communicating with them but she wasnt...she is alive and well........its all a trick of the mind and if you see the show....believe me, you will be convinced
i just wanna say that derren brown is terrific and even more exciting than david blaine...americans might not be as familar with him as he works mostly in britain..try and get hold of the dvds available

click below for

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/M/mindcontrol/trick/seance.html
http://www.derrenbrown.co.uk/

Aku
In the words of Revolver Ocelot (metal gear solid)

"Theres no such thing as miracles or the supernatural, only cutting edge technology"

Lara
if you say so but these things pre-date christianity.

leowyatt
ok the episode where the board moves on it's own is
something wicca this way comes all three sister see it moves don't beleive me buy season one next month feb 1

Lara
somethings if you watch them too much, they brainwash you into thinking that what they portray is what happens in reality. wink wink

belly_jeans349
tv shows are not 100% accurate!!! but they do work yes

Lara
to an extent. but they over exagerate things and it doesnt look good to the reality side of things. for example magic thats a real big thing that winds me up. its over dramatised but good for the imagination. magic is nothing like what its protaryed to be.

Aku
The next person to say they do is a GEEK!

ragesRemorse
No, no they dont.

devilgirl
I was wondering, anyone that lives in or around Edmonton, AB, if you could tell me where to find a weegee board

Filth
Dont go playing with these things, it is not a game leave it be unless you realy know what you are doing

devilgirl
My friend is really into that sort of thing and she doesn't know where to find one. and she knows exactly what she is doing

vaya_the_elf
Personally I don't think they really do work, but that's just me

Filth
Believe me you dont want to play with them and tell this top your friend few people know what they are doing, i personally know all about Ouija Bord's but i still wont play around with them they are a very powerful tool not a toy

dean7879
its all in the mind

Filth
Thats what you think

botankus
"Weegee"

LOL, that's got to be one of the funniest mis-spellings I've ever seen.

leowyatt
it's not spelt weegee it's Ouija Board

sk8stuff09
my friend told me about his but he was probably lying

ragesRemorse
Man, last tuesday i was at a friends house. There were three other people there. My one friend had boughten a ouija board and wanted to have some fun. So we all sat around and turned off the lights and the whole nine yards. After about ten minutes of fiddling around with the eye asking questions, i was about to call it quits because i was annoyed that we were actually playing with this kiddy make believe toy. However, after i expressed my feelings about it to my friends and i was about to get up from the circle the eye started moving in circles extremely fast. we had all takin our hands off of the eye because it became posesed with a life of it;s own. we were all shocked, me especially seeing how i diddnt believe in the hocus pocus one little bit. Lynda even strted to cry. Steve asked who was doing this, he thought maybe john who the board belonged to had planned this to gives us all a scare. After steve asked the question though, the eye stopped moving and started to speel out words.

we all peared at the board in fear and a kind of twisted anticipation. The eye moved fast, but we kept up with the letters. After the eye stoped we all tried to recite the letters the eye moved on. Lynda got a paper and pen. IN the light of dimming candles we all said the letters in the order we thought we saw them, we came up with... upstarzhalway. After spreading the letters out, we came up with UP STARZ HALWAY . We figured it meant up stairs hall way. we were all shoceked and a bit shaken. Steve suggested we all go take a look, lynda was scared to go, but steve explained that there was no one upstairs and it would be okay, but that is when we heard footsteps running back and forth up stairs. So steve got up and asked me to come with him as he motioned to the stairway. Curiously i complied. We slowly walked up the stairs. Nearing the top, the radical footsteps ceased, but then came the sound of distant crying. We got to the top and paused for a minute, steve wandered if we should just leave and wait till his parents got home to let them sort out the possible demon possesion that the house could be under. I said it's just mumbo jumbo let's just prove to ourselves that we are all just taken in by the situation. We started walking further down the hall when the lights went out, we had stopped walking next to a large mirror that hung in Steves hallway. I only know that we stopped by the mirror because that is where i saw a womans face manifest outlined in a brilliant white and red light. The womans face tunred from young to old, to a skeleten face. the skeleten face strated laughing then changed to some kind of face covered in fur and said that we would hurt for all days to come and pain on the threshold of our deaths which would ferry us to our damnation. I nearly shit my pants and ran out of the house. I called my friends later that night and they all seemed distant from me, i kept asking about the other night and trying to tell them what i saw, but they all veared away from the topic in a sarcastic way. I dont know what happen or what is happenning. I keep having dreams where insects pour out of a womans vagina and eat her face. I told my therapist, he perscribed me paxil on top of welbuteral that i was already taking. I dont know what happened but i urge everyone to not play with ouija boards they are no joke.

leowyatt
see to THOSE NOT BELIEVERS theres your proof they say it's of the devil
believe it or not

BlackC@t
You want to mess around? Do it with spray-cans or something, but NOT with Ouija Boards.

Lara
you dont need to buy a board you can make one but I'm siding with filth on this one, whether your into this stuff or not you shouldnt mess with what you dont know or understand. and if you think its all in the head you are either very mistaken or nieve.

BRENDA
"you're condemned to hell once you've participated in the use of a Ouija Board though" Where did you hear that from. were is HELL? FOR PLAYING A GAME. COME ON NOW, BE FOR REAL!

BRENDA
"you're condemned to hell once you've participated in the use of a Ouija Board though" Where did you hear that from. were is HELL? FOR PLAYING A GAME. COME ON NOW, BE FOR REAL!

ragesRemorse
Parker brothers likes condeming people to hell, i imagine they sell a few thousand ouija boards a year. That is surely a naive statement. the only refference that we have on what hell is and how to get there is from the bible. There is no reference about a ouija board any where in the Bible. the concept of Oija boards are nothing more than superstitous folklore. Unless you make a Ouija board out of a babies skin, you are not going to hell for trying to have some fun by pretending that you are talking to spirits beyond the grave,.

Imperial_Samura
Bah, Parker Brothers Ouija boards are hardly evil, or worthy of Hell. Now Monopoly, there is a board game that costs souls yes

Filth
Finay someone has some sence, Oujia bords are not fun they are dangerous.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>