sephiroth fan page

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demon_hunter_x
i think sephiroth is the shit there is no cooler person in the world i mean look at him..big black trech coat long silver hair a gigantic sword that only he can hold and bizarro sephiroth was crazy looking that was awesome. i always wondered what his limit break would be but not like hed need it.

1-winged angel
hell yes sepiroth is the bomb

demon_hunter_x
i bet his limit break would be like an omega version of clouds omnislash

1-winged angel
my shrine to sephiroth ny the great work of 1_winged_angel
wat is ny?

demon_hunter_x
One Winged Angel

Burning inside
with violent anger

Burning inside
with violent anger

Sephiroth!
Sephiroth!

Burning inside
with violent anger

Burning inside
with violent anger

Sephiroth!
Sephiroth!

Fate-Monsterous
and empty

Fate-Monsterous
and empty

Burning inside
with violent anger

Burning inside
with violent anger

Sephiroth!
Sephiroth!

Come, come, O come
Do not let me die

Come, come, O come
Do not let me die

Come, come, O come
Do not let me die

Come, come, O come
Do not let me die

The winged one
of the lower reaches

Come, come, O come
Do not let me die

Come, come, O come
Do not let me die

Come, come, O come
Do not let me die

Come, come, O come
Do not let me die

Sephiroth!
Sephiroth!

Mr.French
what the hell is that?

demon_hunter_x
that would be the english translation of the 1 winged angel theme song

IT IS THE BEST SONG EVER!!!

Lord Ryugen
YES! a fan link for the single greatest character ever. this is brilliance

Yakuza Princess
I agree! SEPHIROTH KICKS SO MUCH ASS! big grin Though I thought that Super Nova was his limit break?

Lord Ryugen
So did I, turns out it's a summon

Yakuza Princess
Really?! OH WELL! big grin

Lord Ryugen
Am I only one who can't understand how the hell Sephiroth can be killed. Lets review, the dude is powerful enough to:
Hold back the power of a planet,create an almost impentrateable force field, create a solid astral projection while frozen, survive being frozen for an extended period of time, take no physical damge from monster attacks, swing the Masuame blade, transform into not one but two kick-ass monsters and survive having said monster bodies destroyed.
Now I can accept that Areith's prayer weakened him but come on! Theres no way he should of been beaten.

1-winged angel
ok, i dont know were u guys come from, but were i live it is Sepiroth not sepHiroth, and Aeris not AeriTH, ok

Yakuza Princess
Aerith is the original japanese name for Aeris, it was changed in translation. In japanese Aerith sounds like Aeris anyway.
And it's always been Sephiroth, at least, in my version of ff7 and the websites I've visisted.

Lord Ryugen
Same here, and I use Aerith because it sounds better than Aeris.

VengeanceGOD
Sephiroth is a crappy character. Name one good thing about him besides that he looks cool. To make that more clear, it means you cannot mention anything about the way he LOOKS.

1-winged angel
He killed Aeris, he has the best weapon, he is strong, did i mention he looks cool

Lord Ryugen
VenganceGOD look at my earlier posts I name Seph's abilitys, they're all cool.

only_one_wing
i really hope they put him in the cg film..... i mean as somthing more than a memory and if they dont we should go to japan and threaten them until they do ah hahahahahahahahah ah hahahahahahaha oh yea and in kh he could do some sickly insane moves like sin harvest and he was so fast and in ff7 when your in the flash back of nibelheim for the first time if you hit that monster with cloud it did only like 8 damage ...... if you survive but with sephiroth it did like 9999 it was incredible not to mention the awesome death scene when he killed aerith

Yakuza Princess
Wow. I never thought I'd see the day when there was someone who didn't like Sephiroth would post on a Sephiroth fanpage. blink OH WELL! big grin
I like Sephiroth because: He's Sephiroth! I know that's a lame answer but it's what I think! big grin But NOT in a swoony fan girly way! mad I HATE it when people call me a fan girl! Why are you all looking at me like that? And slowly backing away? laughing

Lord Ryugen
Hell yeah! Sephiroth's just Sephiroth and thats enough for me...um does that make any sense?

JKozzy
Sephiroth has an attitude that can't be described by anything but cool, I mean, he's evil big grin

AND his sword isn't anything to be ashamed about either stick out tongue

only_one_wing
i like sephiroth because hes awesome and i think hes a little misunderstood i mean he was trying to kinda help the planet wasnt he...... i mean who wouldnt want to heal the planet by hitting it with a giant meteor................... nah he just hated everyone

Yakuza Princess
I thought that Sephiroth was probably under control of Jenova all the way through the game, and there must of been some freaky Jenova vibe in that library to make his Jenova cells go crazy and put her under complete control all the while Sephiroth thinking he was complete control but really he wasn't.......confused Ok, I'm just confusing myself. OH WELL! big grin What else is new?! big grin

only_one_wing
actualy did you know that jenova is the one who infected the cetra? killing them all but thats what adds to my suspicion of the star scar sindrome for ff7:ac

chops
sephiroth is da best. whos gonna get advent children and how to you send sounds cause i can send one winged angel and the advent children one

Yakuza Princess
That's a good theory.

only_one_wing
yea it is but i really dont think it would make a good movie plot.... did i mention sephiroth is the best........oh yea i did

Matrix_Neo
Who the F*ck is sephirioth??? I have a feeling he is a sexaholic!!

only_one_wing
i can deal with people coming in here knowing who sephiroth is and having a problem with him but i cant deal with a person who has no idea of his greatness and dissing him you should ask nicer than that

sephiroth is the main villain in the playstation game final fantasy 7 he is the son or clone of genova and one of the only remaining cetra in the gamehe is all powerful and a god to anyone who has ever played the game.........with an exception of a few anymore questions?

Yakuza Princess
You forgot to mention how cool he is!

only_one_wing
your right he is the coolest i wish i was him or vash the stampede bt sephiroth more

VENOMfan
He's pretty infamous thats for sure.

Lord Ryugen
Sephiroth is the son of a Shinra scientist called Luceria (I think thats her name it's been two years since I last played.) The head scientist Hojo took the child with her permission and experimented, injecting the baby with Mako and Jenova cells. As Sephiroth grew it became apparant his strength, speed and skill were vastly superior than anyone else's. Sephiroth became world famous when he led the Shinra Army against Wutai, defeating them and the five Gods that protected them. Eventually Seph was sent to a small town in the mountains of Nibel called Nibelhem. (I know thats not how you spell it but who cares.) Zack one of Shinra's Elite SOLDIER and two shinra gurads One of which was Cloud accompanied him. With the help of a ocal guide (Tifa) they made their way to the reactor stationed there. Once there Sephiroth was able to identify that Hojo or someone else had been trapping Humans in Mako pods mutating them into monsters. But what really disturbed Seph was a large door at the back of the reactor with 'JENOVA' written on top. Disturbed and confused Sephiroth turned in on himself spending time in a large underground libary in a mansion that Shinra had once used. It was here apparantly that Jenova reached out through the cells in Sephiroth's and assulted his only weakness...his mind. Jenova drove Sephiroth insane convincing him that it was his mother and that he was descended from the Cetra and the rightful owner of the Planet. Sephiroth Burned the town to it's foundations killed the populace wounded Tifa and apparntly killed Zack. He also stabbed Cloud through the chest but this proved to be a serious mistake as Cloud lifted Sephiroth off the ground and hurled him into the lifestream below. Sephiroth should of died but was instead carried to the Northen Crater where he was trapped in either Ice or a massive crystal of Materia for a number of years until his relase into the world by the Black Materia given by a mentally unstable Cloud.
P.S It's beem at least two years since I plyed FFVII so I may of got some things wrong. Feel free to corect if you find any

Yakuza Princess
It's Lucrecia.

only_one_wing
wow you took all that time to right that whole history how do you have the patience?

and there should also be a vincent page couse hes awesome too i forgot what his connection was to lucrecia though?

DracotheDragon
When will the threads about sephiroth die? When will the torment end?!?!?stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord Ryugen
He was in love with Lucrecia and tried to stop her from giving Sephiroth to Hojo, which of course lead to his getting shot and experimented on. Also some people think that Lucrecia slept with Vincent not Hojo to get a child but I don't know if thats true.

1-winged angel
sep is kool

Lord Ryugen
Indeed!

1-winged angel
keeper of sin, well i harvest ur sins into power destructional energy

DracotheDragon
More TORMENT!!!! AAAAHHHHHGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek!

Lord Ryugen
NNNOOOOO!!!! THOSE SINS BELONG TO ME. GET YOUR OWN!!!!

1-winged angel
why dont we work as a team, you collect them, and i use them for destruction

Lord Ryugen
Well okay but I still get to keep few or I'm out of a job

1-winged angel
fine, how do u like my ff7 cartton charatcers in my sig

2x2 eyes
they're cute! wheres sephiroth...?

DracotheDragon
He's on vacation! stick out tongue

1-winged angel
im making him, its soo hard to find his hair, and i would have to get rid of one, but i dont know which one

Lord Ryugen
Get rid of Yuffie. She's crap. BRING IN LITTLE SEPHIROTH THINGY

1-winged angel
i like yuffie, what about cid

Lord Ryugen
Well okay but where's Red. We need him around, he's the only member of Avalanche with a brain

1-winged angel
um he is an animal and i can only do humans

Lord Ryugen
Damm!

1-winged angel
i know

Lord Ryugen
Ah well smile Ya can't have everything

1-winged angel
that is so true

Lord Ryugen
What happened to Barrets hair? You gave him a fro laughing out loud

1-winged angel
there was no other

Lord Ryugen
He looks like Chris Rock laughing

1-winged angel
lol

Lord Ryugen
http://www.weaponmasters.com/index.html?ID=70a472839ab4a720b0e4d9adebc0f2b3&FDX=&FMAX=&SORT=PRICE_UP&ITEM=KE-2042&LOCATION=PHOTOS
Check out this link

1-winged angel
ok

1-winged angel
its ok

Lord Ryugen
Yeah the handles too long but otherwise it's a pretty good make.

FRO§T
yeh, bt i cant wait till the movie, its gonna be great

Lord Ryugen
True, true.

FRO§T
if u havent noticed ive changed my name, avvy and sig

Lord Ryugen
Really!! I never noticed a thing

FRO§T
really eek!

Lord Ryugen
Yeah!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yakuza Princess
I thought that amazon.co.uk were selling Advent Children BUT it turns out that that's what they're calling ff12. HOW CAN THEY MISTAKE ADVENT CHILDREN FOR FF12?! HOW?! eek!

Lord Ryugen
Because they're idiots! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yuna33
but every one thought that at first!

Lord Ryugen
Still it's nice to call them idiots.

FRO§T
idiots are stupid

Lord Ryugen
Yes they are laughing

Yuna33
well duh!big grin

archangel_I_am
if im stupid does that make me an idit ? how bout a moron? <------blonde LIKE VASH!!!

Yuna33
i like ur sig and avvy!stick out tongue

Yakuza Princess
You're only a moron if you have the mental age of five. At least, that's what I've been told.

Lord Ryugen
Cool, I'm not a moron big grin (I have a mental age of three. laughing out loud )

FRO§T
loo, thats a good one

Yakuza Princess
Then you're an idiot. big grin (idiots have the mental age of three. laughing out loud )

FRO§T
i thort u said 5

Yuna33
wha????

FRO§T
hey Yuna33 how do u like ur new sig i made

Yakuza Princess
Ok, I'll put it this way.
Mental age: 5=moron
Mental age: 3=idiot.
Comprende?

archangel_I_am
ten what am i!!! i have the mentel age of .....hold on im counting............................................2.53

Lord Ryugen
Cool I'm an idiot...at least it's not a moron laughing out loud

Yakuza Princess
Oh you'll be a moron when you're all growed up!

Yuna33
its cool!
thanx! big grin

Yakuza Princess
Woah! We really have gone off topic!

I blame myself!

Lord Ryugen
Erm what was the topic? confused

Yakuza Princess
How cool Sephiroth is. Ahem....
Sephiroth is so cool!
There! Back on topic! big grin

FRO§T
yes he is

Yakuza Princess
Uh huh!
Isn't it nice to be on topic children?

FRO§T
i guess Happy Dance

archangel_I_am
theres alot of people that dont understand the imortance of him... more than i imagined one person said he had no personality!!!

Lord Ryugen
It's a shame really. Jus because people are lazy Seph gets shunted. It's not right godammit

archangel_I_am
not right at all i mean even if hes a made up computer generated person he has feelings too!!

archangel_I_am
yay!!! i got the hungreth post!!! thats like getting your first doller except not!!

Lord Ryugen
Congrats. You win your own weigh in puppy fat laughing

archangel_I_am
but im a cat person.....wait no im not? laughing

Lord Ryugen
Sorry your prize is not negotiable, besides kittens don't have much fat.

archangel_I_am
your right oh well

Lord Ryugen
Kittens are cool. But not as cool as Sephiroth big grin

jesusmonkey777
sephiroth isda bomb!!

Lord Ryugen
Sephiroth=MAXIMUM OWNAGE

jesusmonkey777
sephiroth= ULTRA MAXIMUM OWNAGE + INFINITY

Yakuza Princess
What are you people smoking? And can I HAVE SOME? big grin

jesusmonkey777
no its mine!!! hides in corner

Yakuza Princess
DAMN YOU!

jesusmonkey777
im not damned im the one winged angel monkey!!!! so im an angel!!!

Lord Ryugen
Don't worry Princess you can have some mine. big grin

Yakuza Princess
Nah! *Holds up 'Drugs are bad' sign* Drugs are bad and if you do them, you're bad. 'Cos drugs are bad and if you do them you're bad, 'cos they're bad. *goes into full Mr Mankey mode*

jesusmonkey777
hahaha you forgot mmmkay

Lord Ryugen
LOL Nice one!

Yakuza Princess
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That good enough for ya?! Huh?! HUH?!

Lord Ryugen
ROFL! SOUTH PARK ROCKS.

Yakuza Princess
Oh yeah! It's a pity Sephiroth isn't in it.
Marvel at my ability to stay on topic.
I SAID MARVEL, DAMMIT!

Lord Ryugen
I'M MARVELING ALRIGHT!

Yakuza Princess
Yeah, PRAISE ME!

One_Winged_Ange
hell ya i dont know who u people are but spehiroth does kick ass and same with vash

Yuna33
yeah!

Maester Shuyin
i second that.

Robo-Chocobo
how can you compare vash and sephiroth. it doesnt make any sense at all.

sephirothlord89
sephiroth kicks ass!

Robo-Chocobo
Well sephirothlord89, i just want to return the favor of you dissing a well liked character.

ladies and gentlemen I have the ultimate proof why sephiroth DOESNT kick ass.

He gets Killed.

Yuna33
yeah, but he's still cool because its a challenge or a mission just to kill him.

Robo-Chocobo
mission? ....

right....anyone who gets beaten by a blonde dude looses ALL credibility.

heck, why have the last ff heros been blonde (except squall) since cloud. cloud, zidane, tidus, and now the blonde kids in ff12. what happened to good old blue or grey colored hair, like locke, and terra from ff6?

anyway, I dont hate sephiroth, I just think that he cant be THAT cool if a blonde dude beat him.

ssj4goku
hey robo you got to think about it he was blonde too and it really wasn't just cloud that beat him it was yuna prayer i bet you didn't know this but there is a secret ending to ff7 i will let you figure out how to unlock it but hey i think that sephiroth kicks major ass but cloud is my number on charecter

Robo-Chocobo
secret ending?

yuna prayer? you mean aeris(and or aerith(i prefer aeris)

you mean her prayer?

and sephiroth had white/silver hair, not blonde.

ssj4goku
thats what you call platnium blonde

Lord Ryugen
looked cool though.

darksephiroth13
sephiroth is the best character in any game.=]

ssj4goku
well think what you want but he was not all that great if he got his ass kicked by my boy cloud

Robo-Chocobo
AHAHAH someone else who also shares my theory. mwaha..;

hm er yes.

if you lose to a blonde guy with an oversized sword, then you lose all credibility as a villian.

star_scar_child
............... robo? have you even heard of advent children.....and if mostly everybodys theory is right...... then ..... well....... sephiroth isnt dead! he wasnt killed ..... he was beaten and hid away for two years protected by three silver haired men probably clones in his image....... and do i need to remind you that they never really clerified if cloud really was or wasnt a sephiroth clone...... so it isnt that cloud beat sephiroth........ you might as well say that sephiroth beat sephiroth..... so in a way.... he always wins!

Robo-Chocobo
...i'm just gonna ignore that.

cloud is cloud, whether he is or isnt a clone, he isnt sephiroth. Sephiroth is a heartless bastard, and cloud isnt.

Robo-Chocobo
and for heavens sake, I'm a ff hardcore, of course i've seen the screen shots of advent children, with the 3 silver hair weirdo's with gunblades, ect.

I'm a robotic chocobo, of course i'm big on ff. I could only be bigger if I was called kupo-chan

i mean seriously check the sig...

Lord Ryugen
Dude its rather obvious you're a big FF fan, I mean for one thing you bothered to post on this thread

Yuna33
yes
so agree....
but i gotta agree with u 2, any 1 who losses to any blond person seriously needs to train more or give up the bad guy act.

Lord Ryugen
Hey give the guy a break here. Areith's prayer weakened him a lot you know.

Yuna33
maybe but he still lost to a blond guy.
stick out tonguebut cloud still rocks either way.

Deity
look at this sig i made, i guess u could call it a sep fan sig stick out tongue
http://finalkingdom.clicdev.com/f/html/emoticons/finalkingdom_the%20one%20winged%20angels%20sig.gif

Yuna33
we all know u r his biggest fan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.