Airheads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aku
Anyone ever seen this movie. Starring Adam Sandler, Steve Buschemi and Thingy from the mummy. Brenden Fraiser. Its about 3 rockstar-wannabies who infiltrate a radio station in order to get there demo played on the air so they can become rock legends. Its under-rated but really funny. Everytime you watch it, you find something new to laff at.

Good Stuff rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

boxofdeath2.0
On paper, this movie looks like a winner.

In reality, I would rather eat my own vomit than watch this atrcoity to my eyes.

Cinemaddiction
Definately a guilty pleasure of mine.

Cyclops
This was awesome! great movie!

I went to the Blockbuster around the corner from my house looking to rent something, and I walked out with this gem on DVD.

Mr Zero
It's a HOOT.

I'm happy to say that (because I loved Heathers) I'm one of what must be at least a dozen people who saw this beaut of a film in the cinema

mouth205
i love this show sooooooooo much does anyone no adam sandlers email?

mouth205
is anyone on?

All_For_Orlando
..You cant just get someone's contact info..sheesh.

I thought this movie was real awesome, I laughed the whole way through it and still do when it comes on.

Bad Boy
This film is safe as ****!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.