Just picked up these flicks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Dead
from deepdiscount...........

Repossessed
Polish Vampire in Burbank
Slumber Party Massacre 1 & 2

all funny flicks.......$25, not too bad........deep discount is now one of my favorite sites.

BackFire
Advertising whore stick out tongue

Evil Dead
and they have free shipping!!!

BackFire
To hell you say!

Cinemaddiction
I'd get Repossessed myself, but I bet it's Widescreen. How much was that anyway?

I've been buying from DDDVD for a year or so now, got the Alien Quadrilogy for $53/shipped back around X Mas.

BackFire
I also got the Alien Quadrilogy for about 50 bucks. I got it in a store though. I don't do much online shopping.

Evil Dead
I don't do a whole lot of online shopping........... I paid $70 for Quadrilogy at Walmart sad

I believe Repossessed costed about $7.50 or something.....

Cinemaddiction
I may have to bite on that Repossessed DVD. Only God knows when it would ever be reissued in Widescreen. It's kinda like "The Gate", just so obscure and low budget that it won't be retouched.

Evil Dead
got my dvds today in the mail.........fast delivery from deepdiscountdvd.

I watched Repossessed again.........just as funny as I remembered with a lot of things that I had forgotten about. Definetly worth the $8.

Lord_Andres
Havint seen any of those movies, but if your looking for good online shops, try CDUniverse.com they sell Music,Movies,and consol games, very good store smile

Evil Dead
deepdiscountdvd is now my spot. no need to look any further.

I did however pre-order Bubba Ho-Tep from Bestbuy.com today.........it was cheaper than deepdiscount, go figure.

BackFire
May want to keep an eye on dvdplanet.com. Very good site for DVD movies. They have some really rare flicks available.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.