Leading Ladies: Jessica Biel and Eliza Dushku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeatherLep43
Which one has the better body? Which one has the better acting experience? Which one lead the most in their movie? And why?

Jessica was in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Eliza was in Wrong Turn

I think the woman with the better body is Jessica Biel. I think we found out how good in acting she was in the "Suicide" scene. She definitaly lead the most. She killed all the bad guys without any help from anybody. She went the whole movie by herself.

As for Eliza, she is a good actress, don't get me wrong. But she had a little bit of help in Wonr Turn. Jeremy Sisto was more of the leading role. Hell, I think Jessica did an even better job than he did. She did alot of things to stay alive.

That's why Jessica is my pick.

samhain
Jessica Biel.

Cinemaddiction
Biel, both departments. Dushku's 15 minutes are up.

BackFire
Agreed, Biel. Painfully hot, and sounds good screaming.

Superman5452
dushku rocks

chilled monkey
I honestly can't decide. Both are extremely beautiful and talented.

The best thing to do would be to make another movie and have them BOTH star in it.

samhain
A remake of Bound perhaps.

chilled monkey
samhain: I agree completely.

A whole new movie, with new characters, would be fine as well. So long as the ending is the same.

leatherface12
Jessica Beil.

samhain
Jessica Biel for the simple reason that I find myself looking for other films she's been in. Haven't found any yet though.

samhain
Been on IMDB. She was in Rules of Attraction, also found out that she's merely a week older than me. By my childish logic that means I could have her. rock

Evil Dead
Don't forget Summer Catch...............super hot........

botankus
Eliza Dushku is the best actress I have ever seen in my life! Oh, wait, I believe someone else said that.

botankus
Also, this is also like posting a thread entitled, "Which is the better beer: Hamm's or King Cobra?"

chilled monkey
botankus: Why am I not suprised to see you?

Let's not be childish, okay? You have your opinion, I have mine, everyone else has theirs, let's leave it at that.

Besides which, surely even you have to admit that Eliza is beautiful, even if you don't like her acting.

LeatherLep43
Eliza is a good actress. I like the way she screams. She has a scratchy voice. I like that. On the other hand I like Jessica's more.

botankus
LOL, hey, don't get me wrong, she's hot, but talent-wise she's no Jodie Foster and never will be.

botankus
chilled_monkey, all this time I thought you were female. Then I checked your profile. Why didn't you say anything when I kept referring to "her Dushku defense" or whatever I was saying a while back?

chilled monkey
Well I didn't want to embarrass you. Sorry.

The more I think about it, the more I think having Jessica and Eliza together in the same movie would be awesome. Both have played the 'tough survivor girl' in horror movies, both have played (or will play) vampire killers. They wouldd be great together!

botankus
As long as they both died.

samhain
And did each other.

chilled monkey
Uh no. The movie should end with them driving off into the sunset, alive, well and happy together.

samhain
I don't mean that kind of 'Doing'.

samhain
I meant sex.

LeatherLep43
well . . . u have a dirtty mind. i think it would be better with them just driving off and happy.

samhain
I'm not saying they can't drive off happy, I'm saying they should show us why they're so happy. Cos Jessica's got a 14" strap-on fixed to her mouth and Eliza is spready and waiting. That's why. whistle

chilled monkey
Finding someone that you care deeply about, someone whom you can spend your life with, sounds reason enough to be happy to me.

I don't mind on-screen lovemaking, so long as it's tastefully done, and the empthesis is on two people in a committed, loving relationship.

lil bitchiness
Eliza Dushku, by far! smile But then again, I liked Wrong Turn, i was more shocked by the wrong turn then by new TMC.

Sauron
new TMC disapointed me no

samhain
Okay. I'm only messing around when I talk about this sex stuff. However, I don't think that movie producers would put Eliza Dushku and Jessica Biel on screen together for their acting ability. To put asses on seats you must put them on screen.

chilled monkey
samhain: Both of them are really talented. They are not just pretty faces.

But knowing how the Hollywood mind works, yeah I see your point.

sandman
<- will watch anything with dushku in it

samhain
<-will watch anything with female nudity in it.

botankus
big grin

Wicked_Wiccan
Acting:Well they both are good actresses, Jessi had to carry a film on her on and so only for that reason her, but I think eliza's performance in City By the Sea was really good.

Body:JESSICA BIEL,JESSICA BIEL,JESSICA BIEL,oh how I love ms. biel...don't get me wrong eliza is hot too but My God Jessica Biel is 100%Perfect

slasherpunk18
I like Eliza,but Biel.I mean,god damn...

slayer
big grin Eliza!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.