Dooby or Krecher or Winky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

raven guardia
which house elf is your favorite?.....I prefer Dooby.

If dooby was my house elf,...I think I would treat him more like a friend and a pet. I would not make him do any work at all.

I love you dooby! love

eezy45
I prefer Dobby too.

raven guardia
smile

Crash Overload
Humm... Dooby is annoying, i want to kill Kreatcher, and Winky Is An Alchoholic.... umm.... Dooby.

raven guardia
lol,....I love dooby!

but yeah,...lets kill krecher *looks for krecher while holding wand*

pixie1
i love dobby too
drags kreatcher to raven by the ears

PrefectRonnykin
DOBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THAT GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Ms_dEaTh]
dobby's adorable. he'sss mine. yes

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
i would torture kreacher and put his head up with his ancestors.. winky is an annoying cry baby alcoholic.... so definatly dobby

Remuslupin
Kreacher does not deserve to have his head cut off like his ancestors. He so far, only deserves to cut off his nose and let the nose be on the board like his ancestors.

The Alpha
dooby blink

raven guardia
pulls out wand and points it to krecher,...."AVADA KEDAVRA"

PrefectRonnykin
omg lupin noteven all his nose just about an inch lol

raven guardia
no, I think they should lock krecher up and torture him.....or just teach him a lesson. evil face

Draco's Girl
i think they should torture him, coz he wants his head cut off like the rest of them, i think so anyway mad

i would choose dobby for sure big grin Happy Dance

BunnyWolf
Kreatcher needs to die... death I think Winky's just pathetic... Dooby's annoying...
Gonna have to go with Dooby... yes

raven guardia
dooby all da way!!!!

RonzMyBoy
Aww I feel so bad for my favorite now she wasn't mentioned as a favorite. I like Winky, I mean I just can't help but feel for the poor thing. Plus with a little counceling she'll be just fine wink

PrefectRonnykin
winkys an achohlic

casky
i like dobby he is sooo cute whistle

shaber
Dobby, but he is abnormal for a house elf. Dobby is not like a house elf at all really.

Can you imagine Winky and Kreacher in a room together laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing

airangel429
Dobby!

Maikahyandowen
Dobby!
" Harry Potter must not be angry...."

eezy45
^^ yea hes funny
but a bit too importunate.
"Harry Potter might not want to go back to school"...

raven guardia
if winky and krecher were put in the same room and if I was there too, I would end up killing one of them......preferably Krecher.

shaber
I think that those two elves don't need a Dementor present to be depressed laughing out loud

*Georgina_A*
i don't like any of the house elves. all very annoying...

eezy45
noooo!
Dobby rules

*Georgina_A*
lol. he is annyoing in the films, he's ok in the books. yes

Maikahyandowen
Dobby's great!
" Dobby is most aggrieved, sir. Dobby had to iron his hands."

raven guardia
I love dooby,....especially in the movies! I gonna take dooby home and he is going to be my new pet stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.