Something wierd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DBZFan
I got this one thing from an old lady saying:

My name is Betty Dugan and I am under the influence of a secret drug given to me by the FBI that they use to investigate murder cases. The reason they give me this secret drug is to get ideas from my mind and then they torture my mind secretly.

What do you guys think of this? I think this is very freecky, the rest is just about her having an AA degree.

Gregory
She sounds schizophrenic to me, although I'm no psychologist.

Darth Revan
An email or a letter or something, right? Sounds like a not-old lady to me...

DBZFan
She came up to the door and just handed it to me.

Darth Revan
ohh... well... it still very well could've been a scam... Like somebody hired the first old lady they could find to hand out their letter thing...

Evy_O
That's strange blink Perhaps it's a cold joke? messed

tns
that crazy i would have not taken the letter

ladygrim
and you took it ...i was always told never to take anything of strangers esply old peopel

tns
yeah old ppl are crazy Happy Dance wacko but funny to

Gravity Kills
You got to love crazy people

BabiGurl4life
That's weird but i wouldnt put it past the FBI!!!

Myth
If they are secretly torturing her mind, then how come she knew about it?

Slybaghouse
Did this old woman have on a rainbow wig and a shirt that said "kick me in the nutz"? wacko

MC Mike
roll eyes (sarcastic) I would never go around giving out envelopes.

Slybaghouse
Errrrrr and I thought I had this case solved!

Kaleanae
Weird messed

LanİeWindu
Maybe the letter or note, whatever it was...had some kind of poison on it, and when you touched it you were doomed to die!

burlyman
Or turn into a Lilt Lady eek!

LanİeWindu
...who must go around handing out copy cat notes, just like her.

I bet she was once named Frank and was 18 years old.

Myth
HEY! My name is Frank! eek!

No, not really. no

LanİeWindu
You're Myth roll eyes (sarcastic)

And you always will be, even when I know your real name.

<<Solo>>
This whole thing obviusly never did happen and never will. It's what I call a "desperate attempt". And exactly how did she know about it when she was writing the letter. Why did she give you the letter? If she was on the drug then she would be being tortured. The FBI would still have her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.