There and back again...the LotR forum's tale

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Undertaker
Ok, I can't take all the credit for this thread, by just making it stick out tongue
It was Shadowy's idea to start a "lotr forum scrap-book" where we can all, from THIS forum only, post all our great experiences, friendships and memories we've had over the time we've been in this forum.

I know we've all formed close bonds with certain ppl, *cough* some closer than others stick out tongue And we've all grown to know and love each other...

So, post who and what you'll always love and remember from this forum, and why...
And before this section is closed we will have a great tale of the LOTR forum that will never wither....

The Undertaker
btws, I'm Tassie smile

Thorondor
I Love everyone here they are so friendly and never nasty except from ad but that's aloud cause im the "arch nemesis" laughing, I feel right at home here and i won't ever leave big grin

from you bestest pal Thor big grin

The Undertaker
oh wow, Thorondor, that's all you have to say about everyone here?
lol, Shadowy's already planning here 2-page long post shifty stick out tongue

Thorondor
no i just wanted the 2nd post laughing out loud

i will be more detailed later lol i got my post big grin and its 12 and im to tired to concentrate stick out tongue

shadowy_blue
LOL..cheeky Tassie!! stick out tongue

I'm thinking as of now..stick out tongue

Thorondor
WAIT!!! let me get the tissues stick out tongue

The Undertaker
okay, I just want to say what I think about you all... honestly lol...

Okay, I registered here as Bloom4ever, and I think i remember my last post.. It was in the "Lotr night" thread: "Trilogy Tuesday?? Lotr night?? Where on earth do i live that i don't hear about these things??

I'm new here, btws"
Sauron and Exa were chatting on the thread, as usual stick out tongue And lordy was the first one from kmc (well besides Raz, of course) to welcome me to the forum..
I recall my first pm was from him as well, and i'd got kinda angry at him lol, like who is this guy, telling me what to do, as though he owns this place???
But, that was what I USED to think of you, Lordy, lol... happy I luv you, hope you weren't ever get banned, cuz we'll miss you too damn much... this forum would be nothing without our Dark Lord! You bring so much life and energy to the forum.. to the ENTIRE kmc, actually... you're beyond words lol!

I think my 2nd thread was "Lotr Column" where I was asking for advice on an article I wanted to write for my parent's newspaper...
Three people especially helped me alot, PippinTook, OrlandoOYEA, and Kit...
Call me ridiculous, but I remember talking to OrlandoOYEA, and she was like "We love you, Bloom" and was the first to add me to her sig big grin You've always been one of my best friends, OYEA, you're such a cool, sweet person, and I love you and PippinTook too!!!

My god, there should be a thread dedicated just to Exa... you're so intelligent, it's no wonder you ended up in Ravenclaw... you were also one of the first people i spoke to here, and, despite all your cleverness, you're a real sweetheart big grin I feel so honoured to have you as a friend.. I know you'll be destined for greatness, and I wish you all the luck.. nothing is beyond your reach..

And how could i ever forget Ying lol?? She stalked me all over kmc, when she first joined... I could never forget her laughing Remember the hp forum LOL?? And my thread there? LOL, Ying, that day was so much fun, and you had me up nearly midnight, for the first time, on kmc..
Ying, you've DEFINITELY always been one of my closest friends... No one could ever replace my yingya..!!

One person who has touched a very special place in my heart is AD... I love him alot, and I'd be so lost on this forum, without him... You have a true talent for curing anyone, and it's no wonder Aurora said Yes to you!!
Aurora, you really are lucky, and you deserve AD, you're both so lucky to have each other, and I wish you eternal bliss..

Another very special person who has always been there for me, has always been able to make me smile is Shadowy. There is so much I can say about her... she and I have the same taste in music, movies, food lol, etc... She's so sweet and caring and witty, and you'd have to be insane to say otherwise.. We used to stay up till midnight on tig party lol, just chatting, till we both got msn heh...

Smodden always makes me laugh.. It's really enjoyable to be around you, to have a conversation with you, you never bore me! You're one of those persons who can make me smile, and love that i'm a part of kmc... Even though you'll never be able to trick me.. stick out tongue But dont worry, I'm thinking up something for next year lol...

I met eezy on the hp forum, where he was really popular... eezy, I'll always care about you, and cherish your friendship... You're one of those guys I feel like I can pour my heart out to, and they can make me feel better... because you have, and you've never let me down..

Pip-foot, I wuv you so much.. get better soon, pleeease, NEVER think for a second that there's no one who cares about you.. I promise you can always talk to me..

Thorondor, man, you're crazy... You honestly make me laugh ALOT. Even though you absolutely refuse to change back your title stick out tongue
I remember the first time I saw you on tig, I remember thinking "Who the hell is this newbie??? Do I know him??" Mind you, I was still Bloom4ever then lol.. Even though I can't remember the first time actually talking to you, you really are a cool, hilarious guy...

Alex, just plain psycho lol. I never knew you as Bloom4ever.. in fact there were few ppl I was close to, as Bloom4ever... I just thought you were another popular name.. like the rest..
hell, i was wrong lol... I really wonder how in god's name you manage to stay so hyper lol.. It's too bad i never got around to stalking you on your holiday-ing!! hmph... But I really love talking to you love Broullier Broullier Broullier Broullier ((I know I spelt it wrong eezy, lol))

The first person to call me Bloomi was Kit. We used to talk alot, I guess, and I miss that.. Despite you're de-modding, you were a great mod, Kit, and no one can replace you. Now, I don't know what;s the true story on Kit, about the whole Gender Issue, but I'll say I used to talk to the "guy" Kit, and i'll confess anyways... I had a crush on Kit stick out tongue

ok, ^^that wasn't so long, I think..
It's probably half the size of Shadowy' post stick out tongue And I know I left out a few ppl, but I'm tired of writing now, and I'm sitting on the floor typing which is really uncomfortable.. stupid me, I put the laptop on the chair...

shadowy_blue

The Undertaker
I realised you weren't, It sounded to short to be over yet stick out tongue

shadowy_blue
KMC abounds with wonderful people, great minds, fine writers. I know that it is impossible for me to include each and every member of the LOTR forum, there are many people in this forum that I respect very much, too many actually, these are a few in no particular order: smile

sauron - Lordy, hi! I'm not so sure what to say honestly, it's kinda hard to make a dedication for you, but you have no idea how much I respect you. I look up at you very greatly, you were one of the first people that I've known in this forum, and I've always thought you're a wonderful person. I have no idea why you're depressed sometimes, but I reckon it's only natural, you're just a human, despite of being a Dark Lord. wink You are so much better than you think you are, and please always remember that. People love you here not just because you're a troublemaker sometimes, but because you're brilliant. You have the coolness and popularity of Sauron, but you have the personality and heart of an angel (and that's a compliment..stick out tongue ) You've touched most of the people's lives here, and I'm one of them, and you have no idea how thankful I am to you. Thank you for everything, my Lord.

Exa - The patience of a saint, kind and intelligent, a very wonderful person. You deserve all the respect, all the honors, and all the love that you're getting from each and every one of us here. You grant me more honor than I deserve. It's not hard at all to see how or why you've won the loyalty of so many. Your kindness and generosity shines out. I'm grateful for the time that I have had with you. You have a love for Tolkien's work, for these movies, to the likes of which I've never seen before. What makes you even more unique, is that you don't slam people for not being as "up" on their Tolkien as you are. You're not snobby or rude when honest, legitimate questions are brought up. You make everyone feel very much at home, and I appreciate the warm welcome more than you know. For your kind words, I offer my most heartfelt thanks. You're one of the best people I've ever known in my entire life. You're one of my bestfriends here Exa, you certainly are. I have no idea if we will still have some connections 10 years from now, but I'm saying this now, I wish you all the happiness in life, you very much deserve it. smile

Tassie - *sigh* Tassie, Tassie. I can't imagine what could have happened if I hadn't PMed you that night. I really didn't know you well enough when you were still Bloom4Ever because I was really confused. There were at least 10 KMC members with a freakin' "Bloom" in their username, it's not even funny. stick out tongue I'm very thankful to the name Tassie, because if it wasn't for it, I would never have known you. I'm also very thankful to that thread, the thread where you became depressed, so I worried and sent you a PM asking what was wrong and if I could do anything to help. Now that I look back, I think that was very bold of me to do that. I didn't know you yet during that time, but I was very cheeky and nosey to ask you what's wrong, it's not even my business. stick out tongue But now that I think about it, I'm grateful that I did it, because since then, you became one of my best buds here. You're excellent, and very unique compared to others. smile You were always there for me, and I apologize about the unintentional and unpredictable twist of events in the past few days. I'm just really glad that you're feeling well now. I'm also asking you to please refrain from being down all the time, life is good, and you deserve to be happy no less than anyone else.

shadowy_blue
Thorondor - THORONDOR!! WHAT'S UP! For the life of me, I can't really remember when and where and how our first conversation in the forum took place, all I could remember now is that, one day, I just woke up and I knew you. smile You're a nice and cool guy, and one of the people closest to my heart. I never ever had the moment when I thought, "Thor should shut up..he's freakin' annoying" or "He's stupid..always saying the same old idiotic things, he should burn in hell" or "DIE! THOR, DIE!!!" All I could remember now is that we started talking in Tig Party thread, but that's it. stick out tongue I have no idea why you think I'm cool, but thanks anyway. You always make me laugh for some reason, though I don't necessarily think that your posts were supposed to be funny. All your posts are just so cool and light-hearted and you're not making such a huge fuss over everything. I also appreciate your love of Middle-earth. Few people now are like you. I'm always having a great time talking to you..and thank you for all those moments. You're really suited to be an Eagle. You're up there; in league with the virtuous and brilliant people, and I certainly don't think you're gonna fall down. Enjoy life and stay cool always. Am I making you cry now? stick out tongue

Discos - I think you're the third person I knew in this forum, but the first one to greet me and make friends with me. I will never be able to forget that, when you sent me a PM saying howdy, asking how I was and if I had an MSN. We had our first encounter in the pic thread made by Smodden, and I thought you're really cool, (though a little gutsy stick out tongue ) I also appreciate all the trust you're giving me. You're always talking to me in PM about some of your personal stuff, may they be cheerful or frustatingly sad. I feel very special because of that. I do really hope that you'll get a new Eagle Lady, so that you're not alone flying up there in the sky. I was really crackin' up the first time I saw your drunken rant, and I very much appreciate it when you really forced yourself to be online even though you're drowsy already just so you could talk to me in a drunken language because you promised that you would. stick out tongue I miss those drunken rants, and may I be bold enough to say that I'm looking forward for more. stick out tongue

shadowy_blue
A.D. - Dude! Hi! Remember our first conversation? It was in the Tig Party thread. I complimented your Lurtz sig, and you asked me if I also like Aurora's. stick out tongue That was the very first time I talked to you, though I was already reading some of your posts prior to that. You're a nice guy; respectful and appreciative. I'm so happy for all the things happening to you right now. We're not "that" close, but I consider you as one of KMC's best. I'm pleased that you found your soulmate, and I'm ecstatic for the both of you. big grin

Aurora - I've known you for a long while, but I didn't have the chance to get to know you in a somewhat "deeper" way until lately. smile Now I truly know why you're considered as one of the nicest and most respectful people here, and no wonder why AD really loves you so much. smile I had a great time talking to you in PM last week, and though it was only for a short time, I suppose it was enough for me to say that you're truly wonderful. I truly hope that I could attend to your wedding, but even if I'm not there, just please always remember that I'm happy for you and AD and I wish you all the best. You guys will always be in my heart.

Bar-en-Danwedh - The only criticism I could offer is that I don't see you often enough. You're always entertaining, often profound and full of wits. You always make me laugh out loud time and again. You know, I still can't forget your hilarious LOTR spoofs..stick out tongue Legolas: "Aragorn, you attack me as if i were your very enemy, the red sun will rise tomorrow as my blood is being spilt tonight, i need a diversion...", and "Someone stop Ush!! Before he invades Scotland or something!!" I don't think those lines are really funny if you'll just read them for how they were supposed to be, but MY GOD! Those lines seriously tickled my funny bone. I still remember those lines, obviously now that I've posted them, and I will never forget them, and the poster who came up with them. big grin You're really smart, Bar. And you're a comic relief, and you're great. big grin Now if only you could interview Ms. Otto and Mr. Wenham...*no pressure* stick out tongue

shadowy_blue
Feanor - You're killing me. sad We never talk in MSN or in PM, but we're in very good terms in the forum, but lately I haven't got the chance to talk you there, but still...ALL YOUR POSTS CRACK ME UP! laughing Your archetypal monologues, your 18th century speeches, your frequent posting of Feanor-related quotes and poems, and all your subtle but very hilarious jokes. laughing There's just something unique in your posts that even though they're not supposed to be funny, they make me laugh for some reason. You, Bar, and sauron are the three members here who never fail to make me laugh, and all of you guys have your own uniqueness in terms of humor. wink

Ying - Remember our first PM exchanges? About Arwen? You were still Iirima back then, but nothing changed in you now that you're Ying. big grin I seriously hope you liked that PM, 'coz they took ages to think about and type. stick out tongue You're hyper everytime, and you always make me crazy. But it's good, it's great, people like you are the reasons why I stay in a community like this. You liven up the forum, and you're always one of the people who greets me whenever I'm online. I feel very special when in the place whenever I talk to you. smile

shadowy_blue
Kitoky - You've been great. Please always try to remember that. I wouldn't judge you anymore regarding the controversial thing that you did or some say you did, but I want to recall all the good moments that I've shared with you. smile You've been really cool, though very sarcastic and moody sometimes, but I lived with it. I enjoy your compliments whenever I have some new pics or some exclusive news to post. I appreciate all your "thank you"s and "OMG! shadowy! you rock!" and "s_b, you're a saint!". I'm really thankful to you. You've been a great mod, like Exa and some others say, and you did your job as best as you did. The forum was cleaned up and organized when you became a mod, and that was a relief for the forum. And of course, who will forget your little itsy bitsy arguments with the infamous Legolas_Luver411? wink That was highly entertaining. stick out tongue

And finally...

Smodden - You weren't last on the list because I almost forgot you, I deliberately made you to be the last on my list. smile I seriously can't think of any "deserving" words to say to you. Words won't give any justice to how I feel, and I doubt that I could really explain it in such a way that you could understand. I can't even comprehend it myself. I still remember the thread where we had our "very first encounter" in the history of KMC forums. It wasn't necessarily a conversation, we just kinda encountered, but still. We really had our first conversation in your "LOTR and Heartbreak" thread, I even gave you some advice of what to do about your ex-girlfriend. I seriously hope I have helped to some extent, though my advice was kinda complicated. We really started being veeery close in the "lotr ppl pics pronto" thread. I thought you're hilarious. Being very reluctant to post your pic and all that, though you really don't look bad at all. stick out tongue You PMed me, and it turned out that you got the wrong person, you were supposed to send the PM to someone else, not to me. But I said it's OK. Some time later we talked in PM again, though I can't really remember now how did that happen, was it me who PMed you or was it the other way around? I can't remember. All I know is just as time went by, we were really being very close. I appreciate all the good things you did and said to me, and I was really happy listening to some of your problems. I was happy to help you regarding everything. I really started liking you because we have sooo much in common it's not even funny. It's too much of a coincidence. We always have the same opinions and views in life. We have the same interest, hobbies, tastes in book, music, and movies. You appreciate all the things that I was doing and you always have some compliments ready. I always feel very special when I'm around you. I understood you, and you understood me. I was really happy for you when you were talking about your prom, and I honestly hoped that you will always be happy like that. I was very oblivious at first, I was clueless to everything, if Lordy hadn't told me that there's something goin' on in that mind of yours. stick out tongue I was shocked when I found out, but I was neither angry nor sad. I'm still not sure when and how you started liking me in a "deeper" way, but I just want to tell you that I'm glad. I love you, Smodden. love

shadowy_blue
There are many others, but I promised myself that I wouldn't spend all day on this post. Worthy of note, but without a mention above are, again in no particular order, OrliNElijahsGirl, Leggy_n_Merry, muse5, eezy, AlexRyder, Camellia, trade. Let's just say I like all of you. This site is full of great people. smile

shadowy_blue
I know that this isn't a direct LOTR-related thread, but I seriously hope this wouldn't be closed or moved. sad This is kinda sentimental and very important for most of the LOTR people.

sauron
*walks up to platform*

why...this is so unexpected, thank you! *holds up two lovely posts about himself* i would like to say a few (thpousand) words, (yes i did just say thpousand)

i really dont know what to say about everyone here, all of you, and i mean all, even the newbies from the last few days have had some sort of effect on me, and all of you have touched my heart, i remember when i was banned, not being able to talk to you guys was killing me, but i could still view the forum, and i saw all the lil riots you guys were breaking out in, if ever non-sensicle violence has touched a heart, it was then, i remember smoddens sig he wanted to make lol, no idea how he could manage to make it, he went into such detail, i remember kit warning him not to make a welcome thread and 'the giver lives in morkwood' popped up, smodden i love you man! even more than shadowy because my baby dont have wings wink joking shadowy you know i love you too with your filthy minded comments laughing and your posts that put chris tolkien to shame, speaking of chris tolkien, wheres exa *hugs exa* you have no idea what you mean to me you know, i know you saw the webpage and all

but re-reading it it didnt seem enough, its like i cant get it out in words, the only ones that come close are the words, i love you.
im very happy when around you, which is all thanks to a very special man mr AD skinner, if you saw how this an screamed at me to 'push the button' i swear you would all go deaf ad, yo umean alot to me too man! i know that recently there was a bit of a...squick, but i put that all behind me and i truly do think you are a wonderful man with a heart of pure gold, in fact you should leave your organs to medical science, im curious as to how gold can perform as a vital organ, how could we have AD skinner without the precious aurora, she is so much like AD, you two are perfect together, in fact sometimes your so alike i think it is actually ad skinner on both ends, which sometimes it actually is because he likes to play jokes on me and my poor mind.
Feanor! man rock i think your the only elf sauron ever loved! your bouts of diahorrea i joke about are fictional, in truth i enjoy reading all your posts, you are a very funny guy with a mind to match! im not sure whether its genious or inasnity but the two arent to different! you also a very talented drawer, and you seem to know us so well with your comics in fact im gonna bump that up so quick! get your pens!

this is only the first post dont worry more to come people!

Trickster
Wow... I was waiting for this to come around - Tass, I never knew you were Bloom4ever!!!!!!!!!!! You shoulda told me.... sad

When did I come here? I was talking to Sauron in a forum (was it th HP lordy?) and he told me about the tig party, so I came for one of the opening pages, and then we played truth or dare... Good times! Now, Sauron was thee, Exa was, Kit was, Aurora started it and I think AD was there too. Plus Bloomi, Spearhead and Orlando and someone else... Good times!

Then it got closed down(TorD) and I kinda wandered away from the forum, but came back for some reason...(i was very bored!) and went to the tig party. Really, thats the only thread I post in, but I look at the others. I really think that TorD should be allowed, it was fun. In fact, I'm gunna go right now and look for the matrix threads we made, if they've not been deleted.

sauron
lol, very nice times those were trickster smile

Trickster
Indeed, I'm gunna copy my post on the threads from the party into here... big grin

Thorondor
@shadowy

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/9683/cry.JPG

sauron
i figure i will carry on now

this ones for thor, the eagle kind enough to save me from that toilet, i dont necersarily know what it is you have thor, but something is there, your posts even if its just a hello can somehow show your mood, a fellow B-G fan, man im bad at this, shadowy help me out here, thor all i can say is your a mate! and expect me on your doorstep with discos by my side sometime soon

speaking of discos the one we hate to love im going to write to him, he will probably call me a ponse for going sentimental, bit of a hrad guy is this discos (so he says, i have reason to believe he wears womens underwear) but he is the ladies man, and can take his drink, and always has a story to tell! keeps the forum entertained yes

speaking of ladies man wheres eezy, this guy has a string of girls on his arm, its amazing really....i mean he is a pimp he has his webcam on now, sexy boy yes im talking to his dad! one complaint get that bloody strawberry drink out of your mouth! jesus he hasnt stopped slurping lol big grin, oh and also eezys uncle can surf!

eezy45
laughing out loud

Thorondor
Go on Sauron you fookin legend big grin...very nice mention it was too yes...what can i say you are a hilarious little dark lord who always manages to take the biscuit outta everything...you take us on adventures involving killer toilets and gives us classic scripts which i can't stop laughing at laughing out loud...one in a gigillion sauron, one in a gigillion big grin

The Undertaker
awww Shadowy that so sweet big grin
What time did you go to sleep last night? stick out tongue
Trickster, I didn't know you knew me as Bloomi smile

sauron
love i love you guys!

sauron
then theres alexryder she totally rocks, always hyper, maybe we should give her pixie sticks just to see if she pops. always in a good mood and will talk to anybody, if i had to chose only ten people to come and live on the moon with me, she would be one of them, thats because the low gravity would stop her jumping around as much smile

The Undertaker
Lol laughing out loud

nazgulinthedark
this forum was the first one i made a thread in, exept for in the welcome forum, and i beleive the first person that i talked to was exa. happy

and then, i think i met sauron, what a hoot wink
and the spoof thread...jeez that thing is sure dead...but it was sure funny, and youre sure a good spoof writer sauron

and lets se, who else...aurora
gosh, youre the best, one of the nicest people on here

and kitoky, i almost forgot you! what a wonderful mod we have! big grin

sauron
yes naz what a wonderful mod we had

Thorondor
*cough* had *cough*

shadowy_blue
I can't really explain it well enough either. Thor is just....amazingly cool. I can't explain how, or why..he just IS. smile

And Thor, so I made you cry? shifty

Tassie - you don't wanna know what time I slept. laughing

Lordy! Those weren't filthy minded! mad stick out tongue

sauron
they so were stick out tongue

well as long as i dont do something stupid and send all our convs to smodden, he will still think your innocent

that reminds me

i need to tell you something

you might get mad

Thorondor
thank you big grin

and i might have shed a tear stick out tongue

shadowy_blue
What's that all about? shifty

I still don't think I'm successful enough. No one was moved by my post. I want someone to cry, dammit! mad stick out tongue

Thorondor
don't i count then stick out tongue

Exa
laughing out loud laughing out loud lol, well, I nearly did stick out tongue

shadowy_blue
I don't think you cried though. sad

Hey! We're going off-topic...I'm so sorry for anyone I missed, but if you're typing at 4:30 in the morning, your mind isn't working properly anymore. sad

shadowy_blue
Hi Exa! big grin

Thorondor
ofcourse i didn't cry but i wept stick out tongue

Exa
btw laughing out loud

sauron
oh exa, seeing as you are here
evil face post evil face

shadowy_blue
We're getting off-topic, thanks for the reminder Exa! big grin

I seriously hope some of the people here will also post. sad

Discos
I was touched by your comments shadowy, and yours sauron....infatc all have done well *sheds tear*

I shall post my comment after i have a brabacue and it will also give me a good time to think what am gonna write about most of you

Thorondor
sauron - laughing<<<<need i say more
exa - all knowing vala
shadowy - the cool chick with the big posts stick out tongue
Discos - the fellow eagle who takes LOTS of pics
AD&Aurora - love
Smodden - anduin crazy river obsessant lol
Feanor - evil prissy elf who tried to kill sauron in the toilet stick out tongue
Ying - ying, ying, first person i talked to if im not mistaken stick out tongue
Tassie - smile wooooo tassie head girl lol
eezy - little rocker
AlexRyder - bother bother bother bother! stick out tongue

sauron
in other words he is gonna come back pissed as a fart and tell us all how much we mean to him

The Undertaker
Well that didn't take you all night laughing out loud

Thorondor
oh drunken love....it's so nice laughing out loud

Thorondor
i'm holding the record at 36 hours lol laughing

§pearhead
erm I feel like such a new guy when I come in this forum laughing out loud

sauron
in which case you should come more often
act like me and you will be safe stick out tongue
this includes
1. turning every thread off topic
2. starting arguments you cant win,
3. repeat number two but with mods
4. make random comments in any random thread you see
5. play jokes on people and piss them off

The Undertaker
lol Spear ninja I just love tormenting you on msn laughing out loud and you know I never mean anything I say stick out tongue
You're such a great artist laughing out loud And if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have got my messy sig to resize stick out tongue
You've made me laugh alot the past few days smile

§pearhead
I come here more often than I do the OTF now *gasp* never thought I'd see the day that happened ninja

§pearhead
thats sweet stick out tongue thanks happy

sauron
wink well thats because tig party has a hold on you
bloody grabby thread!

sauron will not be tied down

rule number 6. refer to self in third person

Discos
Sauron
I met this guy....well i actually cant remember, cant actually remember where i met all the people on this forum (which tread that is)
Well, as i usually call him "cheeky" sauron....this is because he is a little cheeky guy lol. He is one of my good friends on MSN and here...we have a somewhat special bond....james bond, erm oh wait wrong forum. But me and the guy have a joke, an argument and of course a muck about. The forum wouldnt be the same without ya and sometimes everyone is a little too friendly which makes me somewhat jealous at times....grr, but lets finish things off with a sauron is the lordy and i would miss him if he left

Exa
I immediatly added her to msn after spotting her vast amount of knowledge of middle earth/arda and whatnot. I know from the start I would like her and many people praise her for her awsome brain..mmm...brains! She is a very fine lady and is friends with everyone here and lifts up spirits and whatnot. Good on ya Exa

Kitoky
along with the top 2 (exa and sauron), Kitoky was one of the other people I first talked to on the forum. A friendly hello now and again goes a long way. He shared my love with Boromir as a fan and was immediatly added to my sig smile Perhaps the first person on the forum to notice my true love for the eagles. Cheers for giving us some great mod'n and I hope ya stick around for more good times

Shadowy
ah, this is a person I have another special bond with also. We have shared some good times on PMs and whatnot. Yes I do share some personal stuff with her and she does give some great responsive help back. She is always first to comment on my ultra-hilarious photos on the LOTR people pic post pronto thread and has certainly had her fair share of photos posted. Along with Exa I think she has a great knowledge of Lord of the Rings and isnt branded as a "geek" wink Hope we stay good friends for quite some time.

Discos - not done by far

sauron
loverock you rock, and when you become a super huge rock star drummer i will come live with you in your mansion and live of your money and not do a days work, and also drive away any female interest you may have smile thats how much i love ya man!

your also modest yes roll eyes (sarcastic)

Discos
Smodden
This guy I liked for the start when i first talked to him because he is a TULKAS fan...hurray. He is a quite mellow guy and also respects my eagles! I speak to him also on msn when he is on and helped him along the way to get it up and running. He is also a friendly guy and noticed my humour (unlike some people) hehe.....cheers dude

Discos - more people later ie Feanor, AD, Thorondor + many more

sauron
lol discos that last nit sounds like a desperate bid for ratings stick out tongue

Discos
hehe@saurons post

well......you best not drive away female interest i may have *yuk* lol....

you love me too much

Discos - now thats being modest

The Undertaker
Wow, I realised I hardly said anything laughing out loud
and I have so much more to say about everyone on this forum stick out tongue

sauron
well is there any interest to drive away?

Storm
coughkeeptherandomtalkforthetigpartycough

sauron
*coughokimverysorryitoldyouihadaproblemnowtogetthi
sbackontopiccough*

i wanna write about tassie- this girl rocks :rocK: < harder than that even, if ever im bored her and alex will come up with something that will have me laughin out loud till my sides hurt, then i stop laughing because it hurts blink but i laugh inside, but i think that might just be my insides melting from laughing pain, she changed her name and tried to trick us, what a sly trick, i would never sink that low! shame on thy head tassie! love kidding:

The Undertaker
lol Lordy laughing out loud love

But I confessed afterwards, you were talking about wrestling and stuff, and I had to IM Shadowy to ask if she understood what you were saying stick out tongue

sauron
lol i used to love wrestling
then i found out it was fake and that man wasnt really getting hit by barbed wires wrapped round a 2x4
so i stopped watching it, i remember the names though

cactus jack! cactus jack! Foley Foley Foley! Foley Is God!

Smodden
thanks to all who had kind words for me...smile

Discos:Tulkas! Tulkas! Tulkas!
fans of tulkas are hard to come by on this forum...mad...wich is why we tulkas fans must stick together...
its great..ur cool/
You drunken fool!/
lol....discos ur crazy..and will become a rock star...AND I will live in ur mansion...with eagles at ur side...

I have to go now...but look for future....
sauron, tassie, exa,eezy,...ect...
s-blovelovelove
s-b ur words touched my heart...in a way nobody else has...you mean more to me than you'll ever know...I am very blessed to know you

this is by far NOT all i have to say...especially about s-b...but i'm pressed for time..sad

sauron
cool dont steal the lines mate no

nazgulinthedark
he left? what?! where'd he go no expression

ive been away for to long weep

sauron
he was sacked big grin

for being a twelve year old girl

nazgulinthedark
no expression

kitty29
every1 in this forum is really cool and stuff
they're really really friendly
and tassie wants me to write something about her
what can i say, she's mean, evil, she's the undertaker! eek! ahhhh jk
hmmmmmmm she's really cool to be around even though she always teases me I DON'T LIKE HER CALLING ME CHINGYA!
she saves our lives in school when we're starving : she always has something to eat blink
she helps people with their problems : she has alot of problems herself! lol
she a really good friend and a cool person to be around
she's one of my best friends smile
most of her life is on the net :what a person!
oh yea and she sure can write essays and poems and all those stuff
go girl and accomplish ur goal, be a writer!
mmmm yea that's about it

The Undertaker
oh wow, Katherine stick out tongue That's how much I mean to you?
lol jk

And I didn't ask you to write anything about me smile I just told you to come online..

Discos
good stuff smodden, i guess i am known for my drunken rants now yes

Discos - with a mansion, i am sure i can adopt an eagle....and create my own Tulkas

The Undertaker

sauron
tassie i saw you self hating as you put it, and being depressed, and your one of the top 5 people here, i wasnt going to just sit there and watch you sink into depression, not even a ban could stop me, i had to make that pm and i was banned longer for it, if i helped then it was entirely worth it and i would do it again!

as for eing unafraid of mods lol...you used to be scared of that bunch, softies the lot of em stick out tongue

Discos
top 5 huh shifty

Discos - doesnt need to ask where his place is roll eyes (sarcastic)

sauron
your up there

Discos
yep cool all in a days work me darth discos

The Undertaker

Discos
this forum actually got me reading books again

The Undertaker

Smodden
Sauron:
What can i say 'bout a guy who:

Was banned 2x

Beat me at an illegal RPG

Opened my eyes to Aerosmith's 'Crazy' Video

introduced me to some cool music

convinced me that i was actually shadowy...and shadowy was me...and raz found out my secret and said i have 10 min untill i tell him or he'll bann us both...i mean me...i mean 9 min now..8..7..6stick out tongue

and how can i not mention...his most greatest deed ever:
convincing me that love isn't so scary after all...and that sometimes all you have to do is dive into the river(literaly)...even if you don't know if you can swim...

so heres to you matebeer...your'e a great guy, and its been my greatest pleasure to have know you all this time...

Smodden
AD.....AURORA

skjafd;lsafdkjl;sdfjklasafdjkl;jksfaldjk;lsfadjksf
dakj;fjdsk;l;kjlsdfkjsdfakjsdfkjlsdfakjlsdfakjsfda
kjsdfla;jksdflkjlsdfalksadflksjdfakjlsdfalskl;sdfa
lk;jsfdkj;lsdfkj;lkjlsdfkjlsdfjklsdfakjljksadfjkls
fdakjl;sdfakjlsadfjkllkjfsdkjlsadfjklsdfajksfdajkj
ksfdakjfdsjkfdskj;fdskjakjsfdakjsfdkjfdsakljsfkdjj
klsfdakj

you can hurdle all obstacles that come y'alls way...no mater what nothing can stop you two...you are the most detrimind ppl i know. And i know that you will be happy....I love both of you to death and i can't wait to see you next yearbig grin

Smodden
stick out tongueExastick out tongue

Whats up girlfriend?!!?!big grin
You are so incredibly awesome, i can't even comprehend...the way you do everything is amazing...if i didn't know beter, i'd say that tolkiens spirit has come back and has now found the internet, and is on kmc, teaching us...as you have done.

You inspire me so much, in all you do. And make me want to know more about tolkien.
You inspired me to read the sil, and if it hadn't been for you...i never would have read it...and i'm glad i did...and still do all the time.
My OWN FAMILY (cough my brother in-law cough) said it was to dull, and i'd never get thru it...but i read it...and enjoyed it!...one of the best i've ever read...so exa...ur' amazing in everything.

Discos
are you shadowy, whats the big secret from raz

Discos - indeed confused

shadowy_blue
I don't get it either. confused

Smodden
s-b lordy was tellin' me that him and raz thought that ME and YOU were the same person...that i was beein you and me at the same time...'
we have the same ip # or somthing..messed
and he said that i had to choose who was banned or else both of us would be banned forever!
i was freaking out writing farewell threads...and stuff...
and i was yellin' at lordy sayin' i was framed and i waas goin' crazy!!

but its all good now...i thinkshifty...

^s-b i have NOT forgoten you...
i'm typing a HUGE thing..but havn't posted it yet...as i'm adding more and more to it...*will hurry*

Discos
smodden is online anyway so he can answer these questions now boy-o smile

shadowy_blue
Erm, that's the strangest thing I've ever heard. messed

ladygrim
may i ask wats puzzling you ........cuz i easliy get confused so i wundered if i cud jion in

shadowy_blue
I want to refrain from posting random commentaries. Just look at Smodden's post above. There you'll learn what could puzzle you. smile

sauron
lol i told him that
you and him had the same IP which is impossible so it must be the same computer, and i told him that all the mods thought it was a sock and were going to ban one account either smodden or shadowy, and if he didnt choose one they would ban both

so it was either he could stay or you could shadowy
of course being the lovely boy he is he chose to hae the smodden account banned as he couldnt bear the thought of you not being able to see people who mean so much to you. he sacrificed his kmc membership for you!

then i told him i had one word for him

which was

gotcha!

he flipped with me and nearly ate my face! was funny though

but now we know that he would give up anything for you big grin

oh and discos- you know you cant read!

Discos
lol I can so read boy-o

Discos - I "read" your post in order to reply you fool

sauron
no you got one of your friends to read it out for you

oh wait, that would mean you had friends,

i stand corrected

Discos
lol ok you got me on that one

Discos - you just wait till i get friends and then they will tell me a good comeback

sauron
i wont hold my breath smile

Discos
stay on topic

Discos - changes subject away from sauron nice and swiftly smile

shadowy_blue
And may I ask why you did that? Why shadowy and Smod? stick out tongue Why not...Smod and Tassie have the same IP, or...Smodden and...Feanor, etc? And when did this happen? stick out tongue

love That's so sweet. Thanks. embarrasment

Smodden
lordy tricked me!mad

but i have to say it was good.erm

Discos
yep he is a trickster

still aint got me yet

Discos - dare i say that was a challenge?

sauron
lol shadowy it was you and him because its a harder choice for him

and was insanely funny

although i had to wrap it up pretty quickly when he said he was PMing raz
not straight away because i originally thought it owuld be funny for raz to reply 'what the hella re you talking about'

but then smodden would totally grass me up stick out tongue

Discos
I know I would big grin

sauron
you would sing like a canary stick out tongue

Discos
not like i would to the police though

Discos - whistle

Exa
roll eyes (sarcastic)

*carefully points at titel of the thread*

sauron
off topic

storm i think you should ban discos, he is a constant bad influence on me sad
i who wants to do well

Discos
erm, I lovr yas all

I dont usually open myself and speak in such ways as I would to other people in my life, perhaps cause i have never seen none of you

Discos *sigh* if my friends saw me now

sauron
well they are behind you now *points* or is that just air
you never can tell with imaginary friends....

Discos
yep, invisible Larry is quite nice

Discos - except when he hits me sad

The Undertaker
*cough*
*points at Exa's last post* roll eyes (sarcastic)

Discos
ach well you post about people then smartypants

Discos - watching too much Goldmember roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Undertaker
roll eyes (sarcastic) lol, Discos- always half drunk every weekend and typing the most ridiculous...

oh, I can't think right now...

§pearhead
eek! tassie and sauron are my most specialiest members here smart

I'd go on why but I don't really feel like I'm up to explaining anything too well erm

Discos
half drunk would be right, its usually 5-7 hrs i come home after drinking, oh how i love to use the delete button whilst drunk

speaking of my delete key, i lost both of them in a schmelting accident,

Discos - i was very "toight" back then

Exa
^^

no no sad

sauron
yey spearhead luvs me big grineek! muhahaha my influence spreads....

hey people, on topic, exa has hit the sad no smiley face

Discos
your what spreads stick out tongue

sauron
my influence stick out tongue soon i will melt spearheads mind and build it according to my master plan smile

The Undertaker
oh we know

lol jk stick out tonguestick out tongue

*Wonders what's up with poor Exa* sad sad

§pearhead
your target needs a mind for that to work whistle

sauron
*also wonders*
confused is something wrong exa cry?

Exa
Wrong?
No, nothing special,

I just hate to see when serious and great threads go offtopic sad
Kinda makes me think that this forum is going down the drain

Nearly no ontopicdiscussions anymore - except for the social threads
Where has the lotr-part gone?

sauron
sad

discos-game over

ok, will stay ontopic smile

i promise!

smile

eezy45
sorry guys didnt find time yet...
i will post here soon...

pip-foot
sad everyone has forgotten me sad that is depressing....i thought you guys were my friends...but i guess i don't mean all that much to you...

I will post later, when i ahve more time and i'm in a better mood.

The Undertaker
Pip, I did NOT forget you, I'm not done posting... I've posted only five people so far, I have alot more to go!! yes

sauron
i havent forgotten you pip-foot!
i PM you yes and also i said im not done yet
i sitll have you, alex, spearhead,and other people yet to do!

pip-foot
it just feels so much like i am being forgotten sad like i'm not one of the regulars...and i wanna be liked... oh well

it just feels like everything i do is unnoticed and unimportant sad

sauron
*hugs* cheer up smile
i havent forgotten you at all smile
and i never will smile
and your very important smile

§pearhead
sad i hear ya

The Undertaker

Discos
awww sad am so sorry Exa, it was saurons fault.....sauron i tell you, he was the one who entered my mind and did it

Discos - burn him atthe stake

Fëanor
ahem...*sniffs*

i've no words to express what i feel or think...i can honestly say quite a few here truly know me and the vast majority a little less than i wanted to but more than they know or something like that...

Exa...you...simply astounded me with your vast knowledge to which i bowed before you and you thought me silly...you won my heart and my deepest respect...a man will call himself lucky to have you at his side...*lucky bloke indeed...Sauron * I cannot emphasize to the wonderful things you'll accomplish in life, i can only wonder whatthey will be...you've given me a love for the elvish language and quite a few times you've kept me on my toes so to speak...and you are by far the only one who can understand me when i speak Olde English...

Sauron...you my friend are my 'sole' mate... big grin in and around england...though young in years you've a mind of a perv...er...adult embarrasment
your infectious wit could not be contained and therefore i was contaminated and we went offtopic at quite a few threads...that is until Exa cracked that whip..."down boys!"...*whip naughty...*
however that said, i cannot claim to be a genius or insane, but rather insanely genius(is that a phrase?)...in all honesty i wish i had more friends like you, but life does not offer a menu so we can only eat what is served on the table....but verbal spew aside i cannot lay claim to that title...stick out tongue

Thorondor...the third of the three stooges you are...(kidding)...the toilet incident was and still is classic...but try to find it and you'll get lost in a maze mellifluous verbal exchange in the tig thread...you are without a doubt a funny scot...next to discos...after sauron you've been one of my greatest friends on the forum...and as i've said it before and i'll say it again, be true to yourself and never...ever...let the fat lady sing...okay sad attempt...

i've only named a three here, as these are who i've mostly conversed with more than on one occasion...and since this is only the first i shall continue onced i've filled my belly and wet my thirst...but all in all...all of you have made okay for me to say this...i love you all...and to all a good night...

Sauron
big grin*cries*

Fëanor
big grin *cries too*

*blvllblblblltlttl....(blows nose)*

*hands hanky*...here you go big guy stick out tongue

Sauron
*vomits*

i like the way people older than me call me big guy big grin

Fëanor
would you rather...'sport or sporto'? stick out tongue

Sauron
Big Guy stick out tongue

Discos
or "kiddo"

Discos - isnt that right chap

eezy45
WELL PEOPLE FOLLOWING ARE MAYBE 40% OF MY TEXTS; STILL HAVE TO WRITE THE REST.

eezy45

eezy45

eezy45

eezy45

eezy45

eezy45

Sauron
yey, im made out to be a bastard!

rock go eezy rock

eezy45

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>