hammer horror films

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879
whats your thoughts on hammer films...i think they are excellent entertainment although not that scary....i used to love the werewolf movies especially frankenstein meets the wolfman...that was great...peter cushing was genius

samhain
Hammer Horror's are fantastic. As big a part of Britains as the Carry On films. They're all getting released on DVD sets with about 3-4 movies on each, I'd start buying them but I imagine that they'll do the same thing they did with the Disney collection DVDs and put 1 or 2 good films on a DVD and 1 or 2 crap ones, just to get people to buy more.

dean7879

samhain
I meant to say Britains culture.

zombieman
They are indeed, Dracula has Risen from the grave and the Bride of Frankenstein are two of my favorites. I think they were reissued on DVD recently, on my 'to buy' list.

samhain
Whats everyones fave HH flick?

dean7879
brides of dracula...The mummy, Horror of dracula, hound of the baskervilles,frankenstein must be destroyed and the skull

papabeard
Not so scary now, but as a child they terrified me , Just the sight of Peter Cushing. I liked The mummy and Dracula.

ALthough i preferred the likes of The Pit and the Pendulum, Buried Alive, The fALL of the House of Usher, The Masque of Red death, starring Vincent Price ,are these MGM?

www.hammerfilms.com/vaults/filmography/hammer_a_z.html

Deano
price was with universal i think

all the old black and white films was brilliant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.