New as well and looking for x-men soundtrack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Line
Hiya! My name is Line, and yes! I'm new as well ( surprise smile ) Actually, I'm very, VERY new, and therefore knows absolutely nothing 'bout computers or this kind of forums, so please bear with me. I've found out, though, that I need to be active in these forums to be able to send private messages, and as I need to send one, I s'pose I'd better be active, so here goes: I found this place 'course I needed some info bout x-men 2 and wondered, wether any of you guys might be able to help me? The thing is that I've come across the so called 'trailer c', which happens to have a brilliant 'soundtrack', if that's the right word for it. Would any of you guys happen to know, where I might be able to get hold of it? That would make me happy - no, ecstatic smile

BarmyBrummie
trailer c? get the DVD

Fire
hey there, you''ll have a bigger chance of getting that X-men question answered in the X-men Forum

Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile

BOPRecruit 16
sup line! welcome to kmc, enjoy your stay and make alot of friends. plus, chat in the x-men forums. there should be alot of great and nice people to help you out there. btw, i've seen the x2 soundtrack in stores for quite a while, so it won't be hard to find. ^.^ sodapop allerdyce

Line
Thanks for all the replies! I've already tried in the x-men forum, but I suppose I'll just have to try again. This particular bit of music wasn't on the soundtrack and there was no info about it on the dvd. Tricky. Very tricky.

DeNiro
Ur not that new stick out tongue

Line
I FEEL new smile

Paola
is it an X-Men or X2 song?

yerssot
have a blast here matey smile

Line
X2-song. It's from an X2 trailer (trailer c.)

Line

Paola
blink he's what??????????!!!! hehe nevermind...... big grin

I'll try to find the song for you Line.....

Line

yerssot
should mean I'm totally insane actually

Line

Line
There ... It stopped. smile

Paola
laughing out loud

Corran
Haven't welcomed anyone since forever so I'm welcoming the last couple of pages now.

Welcome to Humanity's greatest product of insanity - The KMC forums!!!!!

eleveninches
hi. welcome to KMC

Line
* Deep bow* Thank you, Corran.
* Deep bow* Thank you, Eleveninches.

VENOMfan
hi there, wolcome to KMC. hope you have fun

Line
Thanks!!

Shoukan
Welcome!big grin

Have fun!wink

cool

DeNiro
wazz up welcome and have fun

Line
Thank you, Shoukan, I'm sure I will wink
Thanks, DeNiro. Nice meeting you again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.