Gambit vs Blade?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
theres been comics of this. but in your own personal opinion: who would win?.

My vote goes to... Blade

Jason Horan
Gambit...he's the man big grin

wuTa
that would be a close fight...i'd say gambit

Daywalker
As much as I like Remy, my vote goes to Blade. It would be a good match though because they're both good hand to hand combatants and very clever.

Arachnoidfreak
Gambit's rod vs Blade's sword, that would look great.

muffin man
gambit would explode his sword

Nataku8188
Exactly which comic did this occur in?

K3VIL
Blade wins.Gambit hasn't got sufficient physical skills to stay and fight with Blade.His charging powers wouldn't works on Blade, because Blade can slice in pieces cajun before he notice that he's got killed.
Blade has superhuman strenght, speed(so reflexes and reaction time), agility(probably Gambit agility is equal), stamina and resistance to injury.Gambit can throw him charged things that Blade could dodge without too much troubles and then get in melee range where he can show i own and beat down Gambit.Then he would have to escape from Xavier Institute before Logan reach him, or it would be a problem.

srankmissingnin
I'm pretty sure Gambit has blocked machine gun fire with his bo-staff...

who?-kid
What is this, the fight of the overrated characters lol. Anyway, Blade wins, he's a much better fighter than the red-eyed unshaven mutant.

mr.smiley
it depends.
blade has the one up overall but if he makes one mistake gambit takes it.
gambit would be able to make it up as he goes along.

crazyspinz
umm gambit can blow things up, u all seem to forget that, all he needs to do is touch blades sword, or touch the building they are in, or throw some of his nifty cards at blade, blade has no real superpowers, he is just faster stronger and more durable, gambit would destroy blade

K3VIL
Ehm are you crazy or drunk?
Blade possess Class 1ton Strenght, superhuman senses and healing abilities, superhuman stamina and resistance to injuries, superhuman reflexes and reaction time.
Can Gambit charge a sword before Blade cut off his hands?Or his Gambit immortal so he can survive to a building collapsing on him and Blade?And his Blade so stupid to rest in the building that starts to collapse?NO.And has Blade real superpowers?Yes, so why you say that no sense thing?Even without weapons Blade can dodge Gambit charged cards, and reach him in melee range, and beating the living crap out of him, cause Gambit has human resistance to injury, and Blade with his no real superpower 1Ton Strenght can pass through Gambit's chest with a punch and the go back home with the staff of the X-Men member as a souvenir.

who?-kid you obviously don't know much of Blade if you talk about him like an overrated character.

who?-kid
I'm the first to admit I'm no Blade-expert, but I've seen him around in lots of comics, and I never liked him that much (a bit too cold for me, but hey, that's only my personal opinion).

K3VIL
I don't contest your personal choices about heroes, they are personal and i respect them.But i know sufficient things about him to say that Gambit wouldn't give too much problems and even he wouldn't stand a chance.

Nataku8188
I'm pretty certain you need to go read comics with Blade, instead of just basing your facts on whats on the internet.

This match is far too close, and will only end based on the context and circumstances of the fight.

miahera
Gambit can kick butt without his powers, but give him a deck of cards and Blade's toast!

K3VIL
Gambit isn't far too close in a match with Blade.He hasn't got the resistance to injury and most important, the stamina to withstand with the Daywalker.In a comic Blade slice a vampire in pieces but it was shown only one slice, and the guy was dead before he notice that he has got killed.And you think that someone that his that fast could get killed by Gambit?When the fights comes in close range Blade wins.When it's ranged combat, bullets are not explosive cards but Gambit hisn't bulletproof.

Nataku8188
Uhm... K3vil... Gambit's cards are like grenades, and he has entire decks he can throw. Blade is fast, but dodging salvos of three grenade sized exploding cards is definitly not going to be easy. If he gets hit with one, he will go down. He may get back up, but he may not. In melee, how can you be sure Blade's sword will cut through Gambit's staff? Gambit has a fairly good chance of winning this.

juggernaut74
Gambit will pose no threat to BLade. Blade is the better fighter, stronger, more durable, healing factor, faster so if you really think about it Blade will win. Plus he has vast fighting experience killing all of those Vampires. What has Gambit done?

K3VIL
Gambit has great battle experience too jugg74, but i mean, he's not the determining fighter in X-Men battles.Also Blade can dodge bullets, so why can't he dodge charged cards throw by a mutant without superhuman speed and reaction time?He would get in melee range without much problem and Gambit's staff i don't know of what is made but it's not adamantium and he cannot move it faster than Blade can move his sword.

snoopdogg
Gambit goes down fast and hard. Blade is way too much for Gambit to handle.

Deadpool909
Blade would win because the only thing Gambit is better than him is speed and if you watch Trinity the building in the begining got lit up with fire and Blade just walked out of there like it was nothing.

leonheartmm
well thas a blade movie, in the comics, hes somewhat different{actually a lot different n we can see just how different by seeing that hannibal king was played by RYAN REYNOLDS!!!!!!!!!!}

anyway, gambit can keep his own because of his mutant powers.

K3VIL
No.In comics Blade is equal to his movie counterpart.Half Vampire and Half Human.All their powers, none of their weakness.
He can dodge projectiles, so he can do it with Gambit's card.His mutant power doesn't count when the fight becomes a fist to fist fight, where is reflexes are totally outmached by those of Blade, that are superhuman, the same for the speed sector.

leonheartmm
but u are forgetting about gambit's kinetically powered staff.

K3VIL
Blade's Titanium sword can cut the staff, unless it's made of antimetal, the vibranium from savage land or adamantium.Also, you can charge the staff with all the things you want, but when your enemy is faster it doesn't matter.

leonheartmm
doesnt it, well thas just ur oppinion, have u ever actually seen any real sword fights, stick fights or kendo, cause if u have then ud know that it is indeed very hard even for a fast n skilled opponent to fight someone with a staff, n u do get hit even if ur at ur best, plus, its not that easy to cut a professsionally made metal battle staff{even with titanium}

Mainstream
Dis be da fight I been waitin for chere.. I vote Gambit cuz he be da best in da bussiness. stick out tongue

leonheartmm
gambit's powers:
1: interkinetic power allows him to produce bio kinetic energy within his body and use use it to convert any inorganic object's potential energy into kinetic energy on contact., making the object highly volatile and explosive on contact, internal energy also grants him heightened agility and creates static interference that shields his mind from detection
2: hypnotic charm allows him to exert subtle influence over sentient minds, compelling them to believe what he says and agree with his suggestions
3:full power template enables him to charge any organic or inorganic object within his line of sight, manipulate the potency of the bio kinetic energy to cause various effects such as burning, molecular discomfort or incineration, and utilize the advanced levels of bio energy active when he uses his powers to augment his strength, agility, endurance, and reflexes fshort periods

Mainstream
Sounds like your a Gambitologist dude!!!!

leonheartmm
lol, no, i just like to stay in touch with powers and previous battles of cool characters, but i DO LIKE GAMBIT, hes da man

Mainstream
I'm inclide to agree.. He and Cable are my favorite Muties!

K3VIL
Also Gambit's powers are constantly operating on low levels thanks to brain surgery by Sinister.Also he's still under Blade on the stamina and resistance to injury level, and the healing abilities, Blade has a heal factor, Gambit no.He cannot heal broken bones in few mins.Also you were forgetting that he can enhance his physical skills but there isn't write he can reach superhuman level.

Mainstream
I forgot about that! Gambit not really using his full power. Now that New Son Gambit.... That's Gambit boys and girls!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.