what r u going 2 do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celestial_moon
what r u going 2 do when harry potter's over?

Unicor777
AAAAAA. I have really thought of that u know? Hm, I guess at the begining I would get addicted on the fanfiction books (www.fanfiction.net), and then I would do the same I was doing b4 Harry Potter appeared in my life .... or waiting for any new book of JK, and I don't belive this would be the last from JK, remember this is her begining !!!!! God Bless HER!

celestial_moon
i would 2...fanfiction would b there if something happened that u didnt like!

angelsflame265
yes god bless fanfiction for that reason lol

airangel
I'd look for more JKR books or other fantasy/fic books.....

pottermad
well i don't like very much fanfic, but i guess i'll start with the lord of the rings, and mysteries books. or i would go mad and I WOULD READ THEM ALLOVER AGAIN ALL OF THEM, AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.

crazy_c
-------------->weep

Then get over it and get on with my life. thumbsup

punkyhermy
what if J.K died b4 the rest of HP books came out?

Unicor777
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Don't say that cause you will spit frogs 4 the rest of your life.... besides fanfiction can anyone recomend me good fiction book???

Maikahyandowen
I'd read the books over and over and watch the movies over and over.....

shanie623
Mope for a while, day-dreaming about Harry Potter... Eventually, I'm going to move on and read some other books.. LOL.

big gay kirk
I'd have to find some other subject to make up stupid rumours about....

Unicor777
So far I have red only the POA twice and seen philosopher's stone like 3 times while secret chamber 4 times. Do you think Imma frik or there are some ppl around worst then me ?

Discos
perhaps read the books over again roll eyes (sarcastic)

celestial_moon
i thought so...

pottermad
u know i'm loser 'cause i've read PS or (america)SS 3 times, COS 4 times, POA 7 times, GOF 4 times OOF 5 times

Elondra
When it's all over I'll probably be something like 28 and married and I'll get on with my life.

celestial_moon
potttermad, i have read all 5 books 2gether more than usual. but not bad either.

Agent Elrond
well, there's still 2 more book yet to be release, and that will take a few years and then the 7th movie won't arrive for another 4 or 5 years, so we got some time until the end

orlandoOYEA
wegot a while yet, i mean after books there are movies, so yea

celestial_moon
true...but it's such a big part of my life that it's hard 2 say goodbye. it was the same with friends.

~Air Angel~
bumping

Merry Lover
I never thought about that, but now I found this thread and i'm being forced to... smile
I will cry at the end of the 7th book, even if it is a happy ending (ha! that's not likely), because it will all be over. Then I'll read every single fan fic on the web ( This is a good site, by the way: www.harrypotterfanfiction.com look for Amator Lupus, that's me! big grin )
And then I seriously don't know what I'll do... That's kinda sad. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.