Venom vs Carnage(and other series)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
I think this would be the coolest movie. They could set it up just like the old game "Maximum Carnage." Anybody else agree?

Venum- Some huge white guy
Carnage- Brad Pitt? (Plays awesome crazy guys)

Akira_Namejin
I'm just wondering if any one else has the sets of venom comics called funeral pyre and Lethal Protector, I got them off of QVC a long time ago and I think they are worth a lot, but I wanted to see if any one else had them.

VENOMfan
well yeah......but Im pretty sure there not collectables, you can get all the leathal protector series just about at every comic shop.

VENOMfan
If you want to know which Venom comics are worth money its the Venom one shots, those are all vary rare. I dont even own the one shot's
((I have read plenty of online versions))

there are Wolverine vs Venom,Wildpack featuring Venom,the whole what if Punisher-Venom
easily the most the most valuable has to be Green Hulk vs Venom
it was a holiday special that had to be orderd

LeAtHerRFace
Green Hulk vs Venom... Wow thats awesome. I got a few Venom comics like *License To Kill Series* and The Wolverine vs Venom.

Linkalicious
i have both series...they kicked ass. I have like the first 4 or 5 venom mini series. too bad they aren't worth a damn thing. I was hoping his 1st comic in his 1st series would be worth something by now...

Akira_Namejin
I do have a certificate with the artist sig and a number of which in the series this was, and each of the book is signed by the artist, and no one has said anything about the funeral pyre set, is it rarer than the lethal protector series.

VENOMfan
depends really on were you buy them. Signitures on the other hand may be worth a penny or two to someone

Akira_Namejin
hmm, cool, I'll have to keep them in good shape for a long time.

VENOMfan
Ok im bumping this thread up, the new Venom vs Carnage series looks downright brilliant. Finally some hard work is being put back into Venom and Im seriously looking forward to this slobbernocker

VENOMfan
page 1

VENOMfan
page 2

VENOMfan
page 3

VENOMfan
page 4

VENOMfan
I will post more when i found out the smaller details, all i know for now is there both desperate and going crazy becuase Carnage has spawned a offspring and it will be to Carnage what Carnage is to Venom.

Irish Wolverine
Who won in the Venom vs hulk comic?

VENOMfan
well that is the one Venom comic i couldnt tell you about, it was a mail in order and the only thing ive herd is it had a sappy ending. Ive searched the internet over and over and thats the only thing ive found thats come close to a review.

Irish Wolverine
That sucks. When is the Venom vs Carange coming out?

VENOMfan
Hopefully next month, Im definelty getting ahold of it even if i have to order it. the art alone is worth the money

bonzo
WOw!!!!!!!1
Wonderfull pics!!!!!
Would you scan more pics plz!?

Spawnie
Well, those look very graphic, and that kinda looks strange to me. It looks good though, I'll try and make wallpapers out of them pics smile.

bonzo
Whats this comic name????

VENOMfan
I have to order the series before i can scan more, it dosent even come out till next month. the series is called "Venom vs Carnage" its a four part series and is looking to be a straight forward brawl. witch is good stuff

Irish Wolverine
Sounds awesome, where do we order it from?

VENOMfan
whoops posted in the wrong topic.....anyhow i cant order them until april second

bonzo
the drawings are so cool.

VENOMfan
yeah great art, serious effort was put into this series

VENOMfan
this should be starting up in a month and a half

VENOMfan
bump,

look at page one for a LOT of info and even a few spoiler pages about the new Venom vs Carnage mini series

VENOMfan
well might as well make these pics bigger

http://www.comicon.com/pulse/images_2/1vvcla1.jpg

VENOMfan
http://www.comicon.com/pulse/images_2/1vvcla2.jpg

VENOMfan
http://www.comicon.com/pulse/images_2/1vvcla3.jpg

VENOMfan
great art

http://www.comicon.com/cgi-bin/pulse.cgi?http%3A//www.comicon.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi%3Fubb%3Dget_topic%26f%3D36%26t%3D001990

VENOMfan
WOOOOOOOOOOT new SPOILER PAGES!!!!!!!!! check em out!

http://www.milehighcomics.com/firstlook/marvel/venvscarn/page06.html

VENOMfan
Im ordering series right now, Ive never had to order comics to get them before. I was usually near a comic book back in spokane so I could just get them there.

but its like somthing out of a steven king book here. NO comic shops, not even racks with comics on them.
shame

anyhow man this series is full of mad art
http://www.milehighcomics.com/firstlook/marvel/venvscarn/

Linkalicious
what comic series are those pics from? I'll go out and buy that as soon as i get off work!

Eidolon
This is awsome, their has never been art of Venom and Carnage this good before. It's definetly going to be a great series.

VENOMfan
I totally agree they went over board with the art in this series.

its called simply Venom vs Carnage #1 of #4

Arachnoidfreak
AAUUGGHH!!! MUST....BUY..!!!!

SpyCspider
um....is it out or what?

Arachnoidfreak
late may, maybe june. im not 100% certain on which, but definitly this summer.

VENOMfan
Well if you guys have seen the new spoiler pages Im thinking Carnage isnt going to live threw this series. that new Symbiote was a lot more than just a tendril on a busted window that thing dang near burned threw a wall.

and Im thinking that chick in red ends up with the new Symbiote. also Im diggin the fact Spidey is already taking notice of these events

Linkalicious
yah!!! i just went out and got Venom 11-13....forgot what it's called cause i'm not at home, but it's got Fantasic Four and SHIELD in it. I can't wait to go back and buy a shit of more Venom comics...

VENOMfan
OH the ones called pattern's? yeah big improvement over run there. but the art took a hit.

I pre-ordered all four issues of Venom vs Carnage yesterday cant wait!

badsymbiote
I've heard a few people talking about Venom vs. Carnage--but I don't know when it's due out, or even what it's going to be. What is it, a limited series? Somebody please fill me in! Venomfans, I need your help.

VENOMfan
Here ya go, this is the Main thread for it I got spoiler pages all over the thing. and the realease dates are starting in june

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t29167.html

badsymbiote
Thanks. Your kung-fu is the best.

VENOMfan
lol Indeed!

Lord Soth
I've never heard of Venom vs. Carnage......it sounds friggin awesome though

badsymbiote
A perrenially attractive match-up--aside from the fact that they've fought so many times, I'll never get tired of it--especially when the dialogue is good.

VENOMfan
yeah and there are so many being drawn into this fight. Spiderman, the Black Cat, Carnages offspring.....

theres going to be lots of plots and sub plots. June needs to hurry up Im going crazy!

badsymbiote
How do you know all this? Wow, I can't wait!!! I t's gonna be friggen awesome. Hopefully it comes out in early June--like around my birthday, for example. Things have a way of working out like that for me.
Hey, since you seem to know everything, any idea who's writing it?

VENOMfan
Peter Milligan is doing the writting and Clayton Crain is in charge of the great Art. Ill post the cover of part 2 pretty soon in the Venom comics thread. more great work

badsymbiote
Groovy. Doncha think that there are enough Venom fans here to get a Venom forum heading of their own?

VENOMfan
well there are, but really we couldnt get our own forum. they need to have pretty succsefull films to have there own forums.
and I got to take off for a bit, BBQ stuff

<{VENOMfan}>

Spiderman_RJ
VENOM SUCKS CARNAGE RULES
do have any preview on his offspring or hw is he going to be like, BAD GOOD INSANE?

VENOMfan
you got to be shitting me right? I cant see how anybody likes Carnage and not Venom, hes half the character Venom is.

If I had to guess Carnages offspring will be bad. not as evil as Carnage but still bad and much more powerfull. Its apperance is hard to guess
it might be the first Symbiote that "glows" or its going to be kinda pale looking.

VENOMfan
Here is the cover of Venom vs Carnage #2 eek!

Wynndar
damn!!! thas a tight cover!!!

Arachnoidfreak
HOLY SHIT

badsymbiote
Spiderman RJ, how dare you? I don't see how anyone in their right mind could like Carnage more than Venom--oh, I see, you undoubtedly are NOT in your right mind. Only kidding. I just don't see it. What is it you like so much about Carnage? He's an absolute madman. Totally sh*thouse.
I'm sure those guys will adequately cover Carnage's spawning. I had'nt heard about any symbiote spawn since "Separation Anxiety" I did dig all those symbiotes, even though they were done in by one of their own, who of course, tried to blame Venom for their murders.

Arachnoidfreak
not as cool as the new Venom vs Carnage comic coming out, but this is a Venom Comics thread, and i like this issue. well, its an Ironman comic, but Venom's in it. http://www.milehighcomics.com/cgi-bin/backissue.cgi?action=enlarge&issue=42856589026%20302

Spiderman_RJ
bad simbiote u aka jessica, but still uses a rogue pic so whos out of mind here?/ kidding i like carnage becouse hes mad and hes simbio is better than venom...........venom is stupid (cos of brock) so explaining i like venom simbio brock suck.........carnage at at rules cos carny simbio is evil than kletus who is mad but still stupid too,,,,,,,,,,,carnage simbio is cooler i lloved the venom color mixed to blood on him.........but theu never made an history that matchs carnage potencial hes a such deep caracte not only a stupid butcher glues to an evil simbio
brock is just a cheated husband frustate employee -possibly gay glues to a also gay simbio ^(since hes diferent from all of his race---thats why i only like venom simbio---he loved parker as u read , and got jealous, cos u see he trying to go back to parker at least twice ---really cool)

VENOMfan
Awsome! I havent seen this one before, what all happend?

VENOMfan
Well your hateing Venom isnt a big deal, people just have differnt preferences. I for one cant stand about half the X-men. but C'mon Venom is hardly gay. thats quite imature for a public forum. Not to mention his relationships with Anne and Beck.

BUT Carnage has been explored as a character. there isnt much more than a mindless butcher there. there is just a level of evil few in Marvel can match.

pick up Carnage:Mindbomb, and Carnage:its a wonderfull life if your a Carnage fan who wants to see Kassidy at his most wicked there they are

Arachnoidfreak
something happens with Stark Enterprises, some kind of scandal, (i think deathlocke is shown breaking into the main computer in the previous issue) and Venom is there to deal out justice. i know, vague descrption but im too lazy to sort through my boxes of comics and find the issue. i still have to organize them.

VENOMfan
I got to find this issue, so he fights Deathlocke or Ironman? or both?

Spiderman_RJ
i wish but but neither carnage or venom comics have been released on my country the only one was carnage vs venom or vice versa, iwch absolutely sucked.......the simbio going trow wire and internet?!!!???WTF they had in mind?!??!?!?!
LOL its not imature i was teasing u guys cos ince he "divorced" i mean the incident on that park where sm saved his wife, hes not seen around with anygirl big grin , can u tell me the main content of these carnages comics or where i can find a ppreview of them? come on use ur karate samuel san

badsymbiote
Wow. Glad you like Carnage so much, Spidey RJ, thanx for "caring" enough to tease me. I don't dispute Kasady's place in the marvel universe, and I'm looking forward to the impending duel between Venom and Carnage, as always. I never get tired of their interactions, and his good for each to have an adversary with such similar powers. SRJ, as for your personal attacks on me, I'm more than mature enough to handle any "criticism" I receive from you--but feel free to bring it anyway. I love engaging in verbal battles, and I like my chances. VENOMfan, thanks for gettin' my back. Anyway, fellas, I was hopin' to keep this nice and friendly, but I'm game for anything.
About the previews, I'm not sure. I'll try to find out-k? If i find anything, I'll get you the info--would you do the same for me? I'd appreciate it.

VENOMfan
Hmm....Ill try to get a synapsios for ya Spiderman RJ, thats a shame you cant get ahold of these titles. Carnage:Mindbomb really shows you Kassidy's inner self

LeAtHerRFace
My god... Venom vs Carnage?!?, thats just to... GREAT. Im gonna get it as s00n as possible. Man, they really know how to shock the audience especially with thats bad @$$ artwork!!!.

VENOMfan
Indeed! I cant belive how much effort was put into every page. flawless

LeAtHerRFace
I totally agree with you. And Spidermans gonna be in there!?!?.
Great Cast + Great Artwork = Greatest Comic

Spiderman_RJ

VENOMfan
huh thats ironic, Spiderfan is the site I refernce most. well here is the synapsis for Carnage:mindbomb you might have already seen it since you know about the Spiderfan site

http://www.spiderfan.org/comics/reviews/carnage_special/mind_bomb.html

Arachnoidfreak
Ironman fights Deathlocke in issue 301, then Venom fights Ironman in 302. just briefly i think though, and i dont remember if Ironman has his complete suit on. i think not.

Spiderman_RJ
ok thank i havent found till u gave me the link,,,,,,,,FEB 1996??!??! MUAHAHHAHA i NEVER gonna see this comic here

badsymbiote
Evil! You're a trip...leave the guy alone, he's tryin' ta help you, get it?
I think you just may be Cletus Kasady in the flesh.

badsymbiote
OK, I know this is totally off-topic, and inappropriate, but I find this discussion EXTREMELY arousing. I'm gonna be serious for a minute, and then allow myself to digress as a reward...
I'm totally stoked for Venom #15 and the Venom vs. Carnage series--this next few weeks is gonna feel like an eternity, but reading your posts and replies should soften the blow a bit. It's nice to know that I'm not alone. I'm absolutely blown away by the preview art for V vs. C, and I thought I was excited about Venom #15, but the art for the limited is breath-taking. I hate to admit it, but even Carnage looks sexy.
If the story is even HALF as good as the art, we're all in for a very big treat. That's the sort of imagery a gal could lose sleep over, you know? No, I guess you don't--you're guys. My birthday is in 3 weeks or so, and that's just about right for the release. I'm going to check diamondcomics and see if they've got a release date for me.
OK--done with that now, where was I? Oh, yeah. What're you wearing right now? Just kidding, but feel free to answer if you'd like. And don't mind me, fellas. Y'all just go on like you were before. Pretend that I'm not even here...

Linkalicious
comic mamas are hot! I think i found true love...in_love

badsymbiote
Hey, I didn't want my presence here to upset the flow of conversation. As you were, gentlemen. By all means, please carry on. And don't mind me, I'm just enjoying the dialogue.

Linkalicious
nah, you're adding a lot to the discussion.

What goes on in the first 10 Venom comics? i have his first 6 mini-series but then i stopped collecting because apparently there's a stage where you can outgrow comics. Well now i'm back and all i have are 11-14....it kinda sucks not having them all. Oh and i just order 18 comics from his mini-series that i'm missing. too bad only 1 is a #1

Arachnoidfreak
only a few things that i would consider note-worthy. in 'Shiver' Venom doesnt need to stay with Brock to survive, he can just move from host to host. in the 'Run' storyarc, the Venom symbiote takes over Wolverine, in the 'Patterns' storyarc, Venom is split into two symbiotes, and in the 'Twist' storyarc they are going to fight, and Spiderman is stuck in the middle.

VENOMfan
Yeah Its a damn shame, I hate missing out on these new titles. Im probably going to have to order every comic I get until I get over to portland

badsymbiote
A good brief synopsis, but I think it's important to add that the Venom mentioned above--featured in #1-10 is the second Venom--not Eddie Brock's symbiote.

Arachnoidfreak
thats a real comic? a female Venom, interesting. though i dunno about the anime-looking art. that kind of art should be kept to manga. i was never really pleased about Marvel making a Mangaverse. dont get me wrong, i love anime and manga(mostly Cowboy Bebop and Hellsing), but japanese art and american comics should stay seperate.

badsymbiote
Hope the above helped--I figure now you're probably up-to-speed. If you have any questions, just ask. I'm sure any or all of us would be happy to help out in any way we can--after all, I love to talk about Venom. If you'd like, you can send me a pm, or e-mail me at: [email protected].
Don't feel bad that you only got one #1 in those Venom limited series. I think it's much easier to deduce what happened before than to have an unresolved story. Personally, I'm having trouble finding "The Mace"-2, "On Trial"-#s 2and 3, "Sinner takes all"-#3, and "Finale"-#4. If anyone who has these wants to brag or would be willing to tell me what happened, I have a post in the Spidey forum (maybe the comic forum) called Favorite Venom limiteds, or something like that.

Arachnoidfreak--maybe this She-Venom is more your style.

Arachnoidfreak
err, ill go with the first one. lookaround

Spiderman_RJ

VENOMfan
She Venom? she aint that bad.....

badsymbiote
Hey, where'd you get that? I've never even seen it before. VENOMfan, your kung fu is the friggen best!!

VENOMfan
LOL I try, want another?

badsymbiote
I'll take all I can get, fella. Of course! A girl can never have too many Venom-related pics. Is it Anne, Brock's ex, or just some other gal in the suit?

badsymbiote
P.S. Using her name was for the benefit of those who may not be aware of Ms. Weying--I know you know her. happy

VENOMfan
It's Anne, she usually took charge when Venom was having a little trouble with the new Sin-eater
more "Refined" She Venom

badsymbiote
Simmer down, guy. You want some of me? I'll give you much more than you can handle. You play the Activision Spidey games? If so, doncha think that the voice work is great? The guy who does Spidey--Rino Romano is also the voice in one of the cartoons--I think Spidey unlimited, but I'm not certain if that's the one. Carnage's voice is killer. The guy really nailed it. I haven't been able to beat Monster Ock in the first, though. And Enter:Electro has given me a little trouble, too, but it's still fun.

Arachnoidfreak
now THESE pictures i like. this is much better than the...err...freaky one. someone tell me where she pops up, ill pick up the comics while im on my weekly collecting spree.

VENOMfan
check out Venom:sinner takes all, and she was briefly in Venom:seperation anxiety but she wasnt to comfortable with the Symbiote in that one. Sinner takes all is the better example

Spiderman_RJ
u dont beat u just run a hell . i have the final a sixth sense paranormality scene daredevil playing cards..........the electro is dumped i died a lot on the hammerhead stage boss. and i didnt final it cos when electro turns flash i dint know i had to set him into the ray stuff so he discharge and quited the game.......but it was so bad. i love the first for me the second dont exist.
oh yah the voice was awesome the guy really took inside spiderman suit and other characters......unlnke stuid maguire who seems to be reading the script bored on spiderman:the movie , i hope he either fixed it on the new one or they brough the same guy from activision game

badsymbiote
Wasn't too comfortable? That's putting it mildly. She never did warm up to the symbiote, did she? But, she always was able to get through to Eddie when he was goin' berserk.

badsymbiote
I liked "Sinner takes all" series, but don't have every book. The other pic is from deviantart, right?

badsymbiote
I do love Spidey's activision voice, but I don't think they'd ever dump Maguire--he's tentatively signed on to do 4 more as Spidey.
I had a lot of trouble w/Hammerhead as well--the camera mode is different from the first game, and I can't get my bearings fast enough to launch my web attacks very effevtively. I also has trouble w/Shocker--he keeps me on my toes. It took me a half hour to get past that level. Also though sandman was a pain in the *ss, again, 'cause of the camera mode. By the time the water pressure gets high enough to attack, I have trouble hitting the water release valve and turning around quick enough to get him. I haven't talked to anyone about the games yet, this is kind of fun.

Spiderman_RJ
u got to be kiding io i hate maguire voice .he seems dumped and nerd.parker wwas not nerd.hes was just briliant studanthe even get more fun like other youngs of his age later. well both stages with sandman for me were easy but shocker one i agree hiting those craps on him were awful, an herculinan job..........i died a lot there. so much i tired to read JJ news headline.

VENOMfan
Im not sure if its from deviant, but it is from some art site. but not the best ive seen online this one blew me away

badsymbiote
Hey--I said the activision voice--Rino Romano, not Tobey Maguire.
I don't think I'll ever be able to finish Enter Electro. I played it alot at first, but have slowed down to a crawl now. I still prefer the first game, but my current fave is Marvel vs. Capcom on ps, and M vs. C 2 on the
x-box. My little brothers used to just whoop my *ss at Street Fighter when I was a teenager, but now we're more evenly matched. But my youngest bro never beats me when I use my ultimate Marvel lineup: Venom, Rogue and Spider-man. The perfect blend of power, speed, agility and special powers.

badsymbiote
Ooh! Mommy likey. God, that's beautiful. Thanx for sharin'

VENOMfan
cant disapoint a lady, I got a couple more.

VENOMfan
and another

VENOMfan
another one of my fav's

VENOMfan
and finally a classic Venom vs Spiderman

got to go

<{VENOMfan}>

badsymbiote
Mmm. My God. Those are both really, really good. you have a lot of stuff I don't, but I haven't been saving pics on my computer very long. Thanks again, those last 2 I have to say were especially yummy. Sweet dreams, friendly neighborhood symbiote.

VENOMfan
Well I aim to please, Ill dig up some of the best Venom pics ever IMO today

Spiderman_RJ
how not? u just said it here..........

Originally posted by badsymbiote
I do love Spidey's activision voice, but I don't think they'd ever dump Maguire--he's tentatively signed on to do 4 more as Spidey.

badsymbiote
2 separate responses to your 2 separate statements. (I love the quotes, it's like having a stenographer at your side 24/7.)
Hey--are you tryin' to start something with me again? Why do you keep f*#king with me? Just kiddin'.

Spiderman_RJ
huh?

badsymbiote
Well, in the spirit of reciprocity, I have an incredible pic from #15 that I'd love to share with you, but for some reason, I can't attach a file right now. If you're interested, drop me a line on my pms or e-mail me and I'll shoot it over to ya.

badsymbiote
I dig this one, too. Got lots more.

VENOMfan
Ill post a couple more too wink

VENOMfan
and this one helped me make my sig

VENOMfan
this is just very well drawn

VENOMfan
this one more so

VENOMfan
a few more

badsymbiote
Those are great. You, my friend, probably have the greatest Venom gallery in the history of man.

VENOMfan
thanks, but your animated pics are way too cool

badsymbiote
I'm not sure what you want from me. Are you gonna talk about Venom, or what? Nevermind. Didn't your mama ever tell you "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"? Venom's a stud. 'Nuff said.

Linkalicious
man it's so difficult to find a lot of well drawn pics of Venom on the net. I can't wait for the new series to come out so someone will scan them all.

badsymbiote
I'd be happy to help fill any requests, darlin'. I could use the practice scanning and uploading. I'm still really new to all of the stuff, and need to learn how to operate all "them new-fangled contraptions"

Spiderman_RJ
ugly draw u make it?

Linkalicious
that's the cover to a Spiderman/Wolverine comic....ummm #3 i believe.

And Wolvie looks like crap because he's been shot by a dart that stops his healing factor for 24 hours. Nick Fury shot him with it so that he could more easily control Wolverine...actually the comic was really well written. And Wolvie gets the crap beat out of him a couple of times.

Spiderman_RJ
nice signature? u made or just copied?

badsymbiote
Spiderman RJ--Are you ever gonna say anything positive on this thread? All you ever do is contradict me and flip me sh*t. I can take it, but doesn't the routine ever wear thin for ya? I mean it's obvious that you like to disagree with me, and that's fine, but all you do is sling crap to bait me, hoping to engage me in some verbal combat. I'll still answer you, but I won't respond as much. But, hey--don't think it means that I value your opinion any less, just because it is consistently the exact opposite of my own.

Spiderman_RJ

Spiderman_RJ
that my last line here if the trhead dont come back to its initial purpose

badsymbiote
Whoa! You'd better have your doctor up your dosage. Bye.

Darth Jello
so it's not a collective TPB of appearances like the upcoming Daredevil vs. Bullseye?

badsymbiote
No--this is all-new, and it gonna be friggen awesome. Have you seen any of the art? VENOMfan is the guy to talk to about that. He knows much more than I about this series.

Spiderman_RJ
yah he sure does............my dosage is cool............

VENOMfan
this is a educated guess:

Pretty much its a side-story taking Venom from the tsunami series but in another art form and definetly the best he's been represented so far.

Its about Carnage having a offspring and it is wicked powerfull. Venom and Carnage are going at it and Spiderman is involved to some extent as is the Black Cat and two other minor characters that im guessing will be the possible host's for the new Symbiote.

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
Carnag- VinDeasil

WWestFlashFan
o ya

Arachnoidfreak
NO. let vin diesel do his Riddick roles. he cant act that well anyway. Carnage isnt buff, hes a skinny little shit. a mega strong skinny little shit.

VENOMfan
correct Vin Diesel couldnt play either. too buff for Kassidy too short for Brock

badsymbiote
See? Told ya. I'm really looking forward to this series--and still haven't found a release date, though I haven't been actively looking.

SpideyRJ--I thought you weren't posting here anymore, yet you couldn't even stay away for a day. Frankly, you're not worth the time it's taking me to tell you to p*ss off.

VENOMfan
well I want to thank you again for the research your doing it is very kind of you. here is one of the pics I mention in the E-mail. Im still tossing around the idea of posting that blockbuster pic

VENOMfan
and the color

badsymbiote
Stop thanking me, VENOMfan. I KNOW you appreciate it, and that's thanks enough. For you, it's my pleasure.
I"m glad you're workshopping sharing all your pics--it's OK to save some stuff for yourself. But I really would like to see it. I'm gonna be doing my first scans of this venom series this weekend. I'll e-mail you the first few, and you can be my preview audience, OK?

VENOMfan
want me to review your stuff? I can do that. I used to do that in the art forum but I got burnt out after a while but your work will be much more interesting.

and I guess Ill post it. Ill get these first few pics up

VENOMfan
and this nice group pic

VENOMfan
OK......here it goes.......drum roll...................................................

what would happen if Freddy became the Symbiotes host?

not pretty

Arachnoidfreak
Nice! not to mention the power he could wield. not only freddy's reality warping powers but Venom's strength and....oh man

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>