tomorrow is alway's a nother day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stickle pop
My girlfreind sally left me yesterday that was why i was not on..the reason is because i broke her watch so .....life is long plenty more fish in the sea

lil bitchiness
Yeah, there is plenty more fish in the sea, but who wants to date a fish?

Sorry to hear about your brake up. Hope you feel better.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Awwww....*hugs*

TheProgramSmith
Because of what? You broke her watch?! That is dumb! If she left you because of that, you are better of without her!

I am sorry. I know it hurts. It will. It is not you fault if you cared about her. You did nothing wrong though. A watch is a watch. It is material. Material items are easily replaced. If it had sentimental value, it can be repaired.

It is only material items, and that is no reason to leave somebody.

lil bitchiness
Awww love

How very sensible Deacon thumb up

TheProgramSmith
sensible? It is honesty! Who cares?! It is a watch for god sakes! I dont have a watch (I use my cell phone, the clock in a car, a VCR, or the computers desktop.) nor do I want one. It is obsolete if you think about it.

However, who am I to judge women? I have not and will not ever understand them. No matter what, if you think you have figured them out, you meet one that stops you dead in your tracks. God has a funny sense of humour.

lil bitchiness
Freud didnt figure women out, you have even less chance.

wuTa
maybe she was a material girl in a material world

TheProgramSmith
She will call and apologize. If she doesn't, there are better women out there.

cLoVi€
what if this was very important watch to her.
i dunno.. she got it from her grandma who died a week ago, or sth like that.... confused

Freddy_vs_Jason
I'm not really a material girl. More of a Tom-Boy that likes guy things but acts like a girl. I mean I like Spider-Man and love horror films, but I have a good fashion sense yes.

wuTa
suure...i have yet to meet a girl who has admitting to having bad fashion sense

TheProgramSmith

silver_tears
I'm a girly girl happy

Stickle pop
i don't give a rat's ass if you are a girly girl

TheProgramSmith
Hey, now lets not say things like that.

Especially not to a lady.

nono

dave123
well you ain't gonna say "i don't care if you're a girly girl" to a guy, are ya stick out tongue

silver_tears
let's hope not, but thanks Deacon hug
you know my reply to him whistle

sauron
was it a nice watch?

Smiling_Sadly
hmmmm. the girl is a fagget! if u broke her watch...well how the hell did u do that any ways??? any who just get a better lookin girl and make her jelouse.....im sry dont listen to me i give out bad advice! roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

sauron
maybe he was trying on her clothes and broke it
he is the one who thought he was gay right?

Stickle pop
i am not gay when i was going through puberty i was confused now i am straight

sauron
i was making a joke mate smile

Stickle pop
lol

sauron
got there eventually didnt we smile

Smiling_Sadly
lol, alright wut r u guys talkin about now?? roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

sauron
nothing i just implied this guy likes to go out in drag stick out tongue

silver_tears
who doesn't confused

sauron
confused me.....

Smiling_Sadly
and me sad

o wait no im sry i do! laughing eek! stick out tongue j/k

silver_tears
I know I love wearing men's clothing eek!

sauron
yeah but im talking about guys wearing womens clothing
a guy in a skirt isnt as normal as a girl in trousers

unless the guy is scotttish big grin

burlyman
Tomorrow Comes Today baby smokin'

Smiling_Sadly
lol, yea.....

realworlddreams
as for the whole tomorrow thing...i needed 3 tomorrows before i smiled cuz i broke up w/my gf on thursday...
yep...we broke up, the girl that ive been talkin so highly about on here...cuz she used me n wouldnt talk to me about anything...so i left her.
but we talked a lil n i think things can be ok between the two of us.

Rogue Jedi
you women have no idea how sexy it is to see a chick in boxers and a wife beater.

realworlddreams
thats true...but only if they got the figure that goes well in it...

Rogue Jedi
well, i used to weigh like 170. i still have my skinny clothes. a while back my wife, who is real curvy, put on my old polo boxers and one of my old button down shirts. man, when i saw her, it was so on.

realworlddreams
oh...ok that works
im 125...skinny but cut...
i found out that the girls liked it when i had an old dress shirt on that was a lil bit tight...smile they made me feel good

Discos
I had "thee" greatest girlfriend about a month ago (my last girlfriend btw), she finished with me for no reason, she said i was perfect for her and went as faras saying we loved each other confused

crazy thing is, she wants me back now......ya like am that foolish

Discos - *rakes out her number*

Rogue Jedi
shag her rotten.

Discos
again shifty

Rogue Jedi
shag her then dump her, payback is a *****.

Discos
darn straight,

I did that to a girl once, wasnt good for my rep afterwards

anyways everytime i see my ex i have heart pains tbh, my friends still think am in love with her pfft....

Discos - looks at walls with pictures of ex!

Rogue Jedi
if girls do it, its ok. but if we do it, we are assholes.

Discos
I know,

Discos - suffered many times by bleeding girls

Rogue Jedi
women want equality...sure they do.

Discos
lol, they want dick

Discos - literally

Rogue Jedi
they want superiority.

Smiling_Sadly
i dont! sad so u really think its sexy for a girl to wear boxers? cuz i wear them all the time!!! big grin they are so comfortable!

Rogue Jedi
women SO want superiority. when was the last time you saw a woman pull over and help a guy change a flat tire?

Smiling_Sadly
well i dont drive so i couldnt tell u, but i still dont want it...i just want a boyfriend! sad

Discos
Discos - sort of....turned on smile

Smiling_Sadly
Happy Dance eek! big grin

TheProgramSmith
Trying to stear back on course a little more:

There is obviously something wrong with the girl. Would any girl break up with a guy for breaking the watch.

wuTa
maybe she lied and thats not why she really broker up with him...maybe she was cheating

TheProgramSmith
Lets hope against that theory.

Smiling_Sadly
yea, that would just be really sad.....maybe it was anexpensive watch that her dying great grandmother had given to her... huh

TheProgramSmith
Even so, we're neglecting the most important question.

"Broke it? Like how bad? Beyond repair?"

wuTa
why hope against that theory...either way he's probly better off without her

TheProgramSmith
Yeah, but that does not do much for self-esteem. I have been cheated on, and it sucks.

Smiling_Sadly
i would hate to be cheated on...man that must suck big donkey balls!!!

TheProgramSmith
Yes, it is. Thanks for that very in-depth description.

wuTa
so have i but what are u gonna do? nothin...i mean c'mon a watch? a watch?! who breaks up over a watch?...he'll find someone better tomorrow is always another day

Smiling_Sadly
no prob. big grin

TheProgramSmith
I said that, earlier on in the thread. There is still more to discuss.

I have already pointed out she is dumber then a bucket of hair for doing what she did. But, did he run the watch over? Did he take a 40 lb. sledgehammer to it? Did he accidently drop it and step on it?

Smiling_Sadly
or did he accedently ripp it off her wrist, hit it with the sledge hammer, run over it with the car, and then give it bak to her dying grandmother?? huh

TheProgramSmith
Perhaps. I would laugh if he did that. But, if he did do that, I would not think he would be so broken-hearted.

laughing

Smiling_Sadly
yes...perhapss so.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.