Greetins, peeple

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Johnnyrocker
eek! HALLOOOO!
Im alex, i luv movies, music, johnny depp, music, johnny depp, and hanging out with my friends.

My fave bands: Metallica, Nirvana, GC, Blink 182, Led Zeppelin, The ramones, The dropkick murphys, system of a down, jimi hendrix, the buzzcocks, the stranglers

My Fave movies: Pirates of the caribbean, anything tim burton, anything johnny depp

PM me cuz i luv tokkin, an sumone email me to explain the whole POTC 2 audition thing.

***ALEX***

PS. Happy Dance this little banana thing reminds me of this group of guys at my skool who we call the he man group. they do this freakish dance......

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

§pearhead
Welcome aboard pirate

Storm
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/1/sign16.gif and have lots of fun smile

nazgulinthedark
hi! wavey

Draco Malfoy
Hello,welcome to KMC

yerssot
hey

Gil'sSweetheart
Welcome

Evy_O
Alex is such a cool name happy Welcome smile

Fire
Have fun

badkittykitty
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3150/83.gif

hello I hope you have a great time here!!

trv16
bkk ive been tryin to track you down

JennyDepp
Hiya i'm Jenny Depp and i'm new to the forum. I love anything to do with Tim Burton too and as you can probably tell fro my name i love Jhonny Depp particularly Jack Sparrow and Ichibod Crane in Sleepy Hollow... he's so sweet. I'm also a big Nightmare before Christmas fan. Tim burton is so cool and obviously Edward Scissorhands Rocks! its so dark and eerie just what you need in a movie. I went to see System of a Down live in Birmingham where i'm from, and they were fantastic particularly when they played Spiders live. I'm more into black metal than punk but i think Heart Shaped box is a brilliant track. Its cool to see someone has good taste in movies and music. See you for now byyye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.