Secret Machines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

loserib
have you heard of secret machines they are the best kept secret in the music scene right now alot more melower then what im into but its still cool kinda remind my of pink floyd well right now they are on thier first full us tour go hear and give them a listin
http://www.totalassault.com
that link also has tourdates an online player and their new video
nowhere again make sure you check these guys out and be some of the first to know about this great band
and if you dig them make sure you pick up their new dick tittled
now here is nowhere on the on may 18th

SeptemberRain
Great band. The seem to be a mix between Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd. They are some of the best music I have heard in a long time.

SeptemberRain
Im going to their concert tonite!

SeptemberRain
So, I went to the Secret Machines concert. It was at a really small venue and there were about 80 people there. Thats how much of a secret they really are. But they were great;they made the transistion to each song flow. They ended their show with amazing energy. I also bought one of their shirts. Even their opening band was good.

loserib
who opend

SeptemberRain
a band called VHS or Beta.

furryman
I've heard some of their songs, great sound!

SeptemberRain
YAY, another fan!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.