20 wins!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§pearhead
Yeah, I more or less just got back from my final hockey game for the JV team... with a total of 23 games we pulled off a final record of 20-2-1. And the game I just got back from was a JV line complemented with 3 varsity lines. I doubt too many of you care but I felt like telling you all anyways. big grin

total metalhead
thumb up

Trinity_Matrix
Awesome! yes

lkotbr33
sweetness, was deluca there?

dave123
good for you smile

§pearhead
deluca...? naw. we played medfield. you remember jimmy walker? He was their goalie.

lkotbr33
haha did u school him?

§pearhead
I believe that 7-1 could be considered pwning, so yes big grin

lkotbr33
yup

silver_tears
it would help if I got all that yes

§pearhead
messed what don't you get?

lkotbr33
lol

silver_tears
all of it stick out tongue
what the feck is a varsity line huh

total metalhead
girls+slightly complicated sports=disaster no

§pearhead
varsity is the "elite" people. JV=Junior Varsity, not as good but still decent enough to have made a team (aka me). A swing line occurs when in a JV game the team brings down a line from varsity. They brought down three swing lines, or three varsity lines, a total of 9 varsity players. We brought down no Varsity lines, yet we still beat them 7-1. That should in theory clear it up.

lkotbr33
a hockey term reffering to a "squad" of players from the higher level high school team

silver_tears
haha roll eyes (sarcastic)
and I get hockey sam it's the terms he used, we don't use varsity here blink
or not that I know of, but I dislike high school sports, to much refereeing messed

Shoukan
Congratscool thumb up

lkotbr33
i c

DeNiro
THAT A BOY SPEAR! thumb up keep playing bro big grin

I cant wait for my powerlifting competetions so i can post about my wins cause really its the only sport I will dominate in

§pearhead
laughing thx d...I can't wait to hear the scoop from you about all that stuff. Half of it is gonna be stuff that no one understands, but who cares? beer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.