Otaku purity test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazy_c
http://www.armory.com/tests/anime.html

You answered "yes" to 66 of 200 questions, making you 67.0% otaku pure (33.0% otaku corrupt).

I don't know whether to be pleased or to be like "Oh my God i need to get life!" confused

BlackHatDefect
ehh this is a bit stupid.It seems to be directed by adults,or people with more money.Im a fourteen year old babysitter ok,i can't do alot of this stuff on my own,or at all..not now at least.A few things directed for adults is ok,but after so many questions,i got very annoyed!

crazy_c
ah just do it anyway it's just bit of fun.

Kitoky
^_^;; 72.5 otaku pure....(27.5 otaku corrupt)

For questions 3 and 4, I KNOW what nani and baka means. Nani is "What?" and baka means "Idiot/Stupid"

For questions 163, 164, and 165. Hentai literally means "perverted", ecchi is a lighter type of 'perverted' more like 'dirty'. doujinshi is just fan-created manga. Yaoi is 'guy/guy' relationship. I'm surprised they don't have yuri on there.

fungrl515
I'm kinda scared. How can you be normal while being so pure?

crazy_c
Some people are able to prioritise. yes

Shinobiprincess
59.5% otaku pure((40.5% otaku corrupt)).
well that was interesting......

mirror
Here is the result of your otaku Purity Test.
You answered "yes" to 33 of 200 questions, making you 83.5% otaku pure (16.5% otaku corrupt).

and hentai means perversion, not neccesarily sexual, and ecchi or etchi is the word that really has a sexual connotation on it.

mirror
um, errata, hentai means a perversion or a change, can refer to a metamorphosis or other change

WhiteFox87
I was 77. 75 Otaku pure! YaY!!!

WhiteFox87
I didn't look at the corrupt part! Drat!

Arachnoidfreak
You answered "yes" to 0 of 200 questions, making you 100.0% otaku pure (0.0% otaku corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 34%, based on a comparison of your test results with 53907 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 66.3%.
The first submission for this test was received August 6, 1998.

Guardian_Rikku
You answered "yes" to 81 of 200 questions, making you 59.5% otaku pure (40.5% otaku corrupt).

Go me.

A.marie
uhh i got 64.0% ...

Guardian_Rikku
64.0% corrupt or pure?

Yuna33
i got 72.5% otaku!
it said at the bottom of the actual test that 60%-75% was a shamefull otaku!
is that good?

Gregory
It depends on what you mean by "good," I suppose.

Am I correct in thinking that the higher your pureness, the less of an otaku you are? I thought the test was very confusingly put together that way.

crazy_c
i think the more of your pureness the more of an otaku you are.... that's what i thought anyways

fungrl515
It's unfair because I do know Japanese, therefore I don't know how to answer some of these questions!!! So unfair. Anyway, I'm proud of my 60% otaku purity. At least i know I have somewhat of a life. Though, I find this disturbing as, who the heck wasted their time in teh first place to put this up?

*my spelling is horrible. i'm so embarrassed.*

Gregory
Chcking 0 boxes gives 100% pure; checking 30 gives 85% pure, so I think I'm right, even though it really sounds like it should be the other way around.

Trinity_Matrix
You answered "yes" to 123 of 200 questions, making you 38.5% otaku pure (61.5% otaku corrupt).

laughing out loud

For your info, I cosplay, I've been to several anime conventions (and have even won awards), I've got several costumes, and I do know a couple voice actors and have gotten stuff autographed by them. It's awesome yes

Guardian_Rikku
Nice, TM. 61.5%...

Trinity_Matrix
I think I've gotten the biggest otaku corrupt score on here so far...laughing out loud

Guardian_Rikku
You have.

Serket
You answered "yes" to 76 of 200 questions, making you 62.0% otaku pure (38.0% otaku corrupt).

Black Hat's right. That test is geared more towards adults. I'm a student worker and only earn $2 per hour, so most of that stuff I had to say no to.

Sieg Wahrheit
Fear the dark prince of Otaku... That's all I can say for now.

Robo-Chocobo
I answered 33 questions yes.....and I got 85.5 percent pure....does that mean I'm normal, and I have a life? or does that mean I just owned you all? ha, either way I win.

Silver Stardust
I think it's the higher "pure" score you have, the less of an otaku you are...

My score still stands as the biggest otaku bluequeen

Robo-Chocobo
like I said...PWNED YOU ALL!!

Silver Stardust
...no...you didn't pwn anyone...it means you're just slightly anime-nerdy.

Jace_Rave
ummm...i don't think i should tell you guys what i got...just...because...yeah!

Saber_Apricot
I was over 80% otaku pure... But most of the things that I clicked were things like "Have you ever answered the phone, "moshi moshi." And I have, because I lived in Japan for half a year. I personally don't like otaku. But that's because I'm not head over heals for a lot of anime. And I have learned to think of "otaku" as Japanese do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.