Horrir Movie Quiz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyFace
Ok I haven't seen one of these posts in a long time so I decided to make one. Here is the quiz, I hope some of the questions are hard!

1. In John Carpenter's classic, Halloween, Donald Pleasence played the role of Dr. Loomis. Pleasence wasn't the first choice to play Dr. Loomis though. Another genre actor was approached to play the role but he turned it down. Who was the actor?
2. The first horror movie that Robert Englund appeared in was what?
3. The charcter of Dr. Loomis in Halloween was named after who?
4. The Vincent Price movie the Conquerer Worm is also known as what?
5. who was originally supposed to play the lead role that Vincent Price played in the Conquerer Worm?
6. House of the Long Shadows starred what four horror legends?
7. The movie From Hell is about what?
8. The horror duo of Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee starred in how many HORROR films together?
9. Christopher Lee played what evil chinese crime lord in movies? How many movies did he play as this character?
10. Donald Pleasence was originally supposed to play what character in John Carpenter's the Thing?
11. Bela Lugosi's final horror film before Plan 9 from Outer Space was what?
12. How many Poe films are there that star Vincent Price?
13. The first horror movie Vincent Price appeared in was what?
14. Who plays the priest in the Exorcist?
15. In the movie Funny Man what is the Funny Man?
16. What character did Donald Pleasence play in the 1979 Dracula?
17. What is the middle name of Michael Myers?

Freddy_vs_Jason
god i don't know any of those no

samhain
2. Death Trap.
15. A jester (good film by the way)
7. Jack the ripper.

Don't know the rest, I am drunk in work (birthday party!)

HockeyFace
Come on people please take the quiz! I worked hard on it!

roundisfunny
9. I'll guess Dr. Fu Manchu, since there aren't too many Chinese supervillains. I have no idea how many times he played it...five times?

10. I don't know the name of the character, but I'll guess he was going to play the role that ultimately went to Wilford Brimley.

14. The old priest (Father Marin) is played by Max Von Sydow. I can't quite remember who played the young priest (Father Karras)...Jason something.

16. I believe Pleasance portrayed Abraham Van Helsing against Langella's ineffective Dracula.

BTW, I don't know how relevant this is to your task, but many of the answers are easily obtainable through the IMDb, and the rest could probably be found through some light searching through fan pages. Not to knock your quiz; those are some darn hard questions--it's just not that hard to cheat when we have the web to lean on.

Was Robert Englund in Death Trap? I thought that was just Michael Caine and Christopher Reeve.

HockeyFace
Yeah I know people mmay cheat, but I am hopeful that don't cheat.

HockeyFace
Ok here is a new art of the quiz. I think it may be a little easier.

Part B: Who are these chracters in horror films and what horror film(s) are they in?

1. Byron Orlock
2. Inspector Calhoun
3. Count Regula
4. Baron von Lepp
5. Edward Lionheart
6. Seymour Krelborn
7. Prince Prospero
8. Baron Corofax
9. Verden Fell
10. Matthew Hopkins
11. Leo Bane
12. Leo Gaunt
13. Dr. Warin Chapin
14. Dr. John Rollason
15. Dr. Freudstein

Evil Dead
"6. Seymour Krelborn"

I've never actually thought of Little Shop of Horrors as a horror film before..........

HockeyFace
Roger Corman made it... the old one at least not the newer one.

Dude111
I did and sadly got 0!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.