Blade: The Series?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chilled monkey
Does anyone else think that a Blade series would be really good? Prefferably an animated series like Spawn; that way, there'd be no need for re-casting, no limit on visual effects or action sequences etc. I know I'd watch it.

Any thoughts?

Arachnoidfreak
an animated series would be f*ckin awesome. and a new Spawn animated series is coming out. the announcement was made on www.spawn.com

Daywalker
If they made an animated Blade series like the old Spawn on HBO, that would be hot!!!

Spawnie
Definetly, sign me up !

chilled monkey
I'm glad that you all think so.

One thing I think that the series would have to include would be some new, non-vampire creatures. Obviously the focus would still be on vampires (after all, Blade is a vampire hunter, not a monster hunter), but it would help keep things from getting repetitive.

Daywalker
They could do it like Buffy and Angel. Have Blade fight all sorts of demons. It would show more versatility.

Magee
It would obviously need some cameos, spiderman?? lol

Wynndar
the Blade show on HBO was hella nice...i hope they dont go making some softcore ass cartoon shit out of Blade or Spawn

Daywalker
That's another cool thing about Blade. He always moves his operation so he could be anywhere. I know it's already been done but he could track Morbius to NYC. He should look like Wesley in the movie too. Haircut,tattoos,trench, vest etc.

Daywalker
I agree. Blade and Spawn both need the R rated touch

chilled monkey
Wynndar: I didn't know anything about there being a Blade show on HBO. What was it about? Was it any good?

Daywalker: Yeah, if someone does decide to do an animated Blade, they should definately hire some good artists to ensure that the likenesses are right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.