Who here likes Irish/Celtic music???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lady Bri
I'm a really big fan of traditional Irish music! Anybody else?? Who knows some good songs or bands??

Lord Soth
I do! I really like it when they incorporate stormy weather into their music! I love flutes and pennywhistles too!

Hey Bri wink

PrefectRonnykin
i do!!! i love celtic bagpipes most of all

TrAnCeDuO
i dont see why people find bagpipes so intolerable....i mean their not that bad...

SlayerChick1188
laughing out loud yeah i have a little Irish in me wink I like Gaelic Storm, The Cheiftans, the OLD stuff by the Coors, stuff like that...

Flogging Molly - an Irish punk band with violin and pennywhistle- is great too! cool

Kaleanae
I do!!!!! I like Celtic music!!!!!

Cinemaddiction
Everytime I go to SuperTarget, I swing by the Naturescapes CD machine, and what do I press...?

"Celtic Bagpipes"..

Then, I walk around smiling. I'm Scotch-Irish, and dammit, I love bagpipe music!

Lord Soth
I love Celtic bagpipes too, but I REALLY love flutes

HockeyHorror
irish traditional music is some what similar to Armenian traditional music. I can compare a little bit. The traditional dances are also kinda similar.

finti
I love Clannad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.